Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

ex post facho posted:

BBB? dead
Voting rights lege? dead
student loan forgiveness? dead
free community college? dead
permanent extension of child tax credit? dead

the dems chances in 2022? 🪦

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

Crowsbeak posted:

By the way while I have my own issues with staffers , and do think there are way that them having more power could be a bad thing. Saying that staffers getting a campaign to run food drives for the poor won’t win votes.? Like does this loser know history? That was a way Boss Tweed got out the vote . Hell if you were a big enough whore to certain parts of capital you could do what the integralist adjacent party the rules Quebec from 1920-1964 did and just pay to pave roads with the parties funds in poor areas right before elections. Material enrichment of voters is a great way to win votes.

but don't you know that's cheating and cheating is very bad

the only moral way to win is to have the right state of mind when voting or else ur authoritarian

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vim Fuego posted:

No true libertarian would have free pizza at the meetings

the early oughts were a weird time

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

The NFT market is the tip of the iceberg and we're the waitstaff on the Titanic who got their wages stopped at the moment the ship went under the water
if you're drowning then you clearly aren't waiting tables, so why would you have any expectation of getting paid?

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

me, rich, in a lifeboat, writing on a napkin as a "tip" for my waiter: try not drowning next time!

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
https://twitter.com/jonallendc/status/1494107955142221833?s=21

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

we tried nothing and we're all out of ideas

it's probably the left's fault somehow

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Oneiros posted:

we tried nothing and we're all out of ideas

it's probably the left's fault somehow

looks like we need to keep appeasing the right

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

ArmZ posted:

looks like we need to keep appeasing the right

oh, i see now, it was all a misunderstanding

the strategy was to push him from the left

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

imo they should keep talking about how republicans want to defund the police

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
if the democrats want to win in 2022, they just need to trumpet Biden's accomplishments

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Cloks posted:

if the democrats want to win in 2022, they just need to trumpet Biden's accomplishments

So, shipping out tests and masks to end covid?

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Cloks posted:

ended the war in Afghanistan,

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
I know people like to be sarcastic here but Biden really does have a lot of accomplishments that would be easy for Democrats to highlight, such as lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Cloks posted:

I know people like to be sarcastic here but Biden really does have a lot of accomplishments that would be easy for Democrats to highlight, such as lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

:hmmyes:

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Is Biden to the left of any president before Reagan? Any at all in any way?

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Cloks posted:

mod note: anyone disagreeing with this post will need to cite reputable sources, we've had too many derails

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Cloks posted:

You've got the chops to be a Democratic party consultant.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

ikanreed posted:

Is Biden to the left of any president before Reagan? Any at all in any way?

is he to the left of any president after Reagan?

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Nothus posted:

You've got the chops to be a Democratic party consultant.

take that back, you son of a bitch

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Breakfast All Day posted:

mod note: anyone disagreeing with this post will need to cite reputable sources, we've had too many derails

this. sick and tired of all this media illiteracy going on.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Lord of Pie posted:

Sure. He's not cut taxes for the richest by huge margins, yet

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Lord of Pie posted:

We only managed to measure gravity waves in 2015, any leftist tendencies in Biden probably won't be measurable for another twenty or so years.

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

Cloks posted:

This post could be missing context according to neutral fact checkers.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Tricky D posted:

We only managed to measure gravity waves in 2015, any leftist tendencies in Biden probably won't be measurable for another twenty or so years.

the arc of history is long but i need you to stand directly on top of this big red x to see its bend towards justice

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Cloks posted:

:kiss:

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

the arc of history is long but i need you to stand directly on top of this big red x to see its bend towards justice

isn't this just a tautology?

every civilization will look at the past and say, "that was an unjust period." they will always tend to see their current moment as being more just than moments past, thus you can assume that those in the future will took at our present as less just than theirs.

that doesnt mean anything, though. that's just how people prefer to see themselves.

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
The arc of history is long, but it bends towards the Democrats being destroyed in 264 days

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Justice is the Demon Rats cease existing.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
In a stunning blow to the Plank's quantum model, mathematicians are pleased to announce the discovery of the absolute infinitesimal, the number as physically close to zero as possible, by calculating Joe Biden's leftward deviation from Ronald Reagan.

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

Democrats expecting someone to do something???

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Ocean Book posted:

lf ruled. sorry if you missed out

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Some day the libs are gonna get owned. Some day. Until then we gotta hear Don Jr. cringe at us about how it's unfair that canadians can't get their buttcoins for *checks notes* some extremely strange correlating reason.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Could someone help me with this puzzle real quick

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

I'd like to buy an F

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Buy an F, don't give an F.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Also, Beto sent me a nice postcard asking me to vote him for governor. I am currently weighing my options.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Cloks posted:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

Could someone help me with this puzzle real quick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
just tossing out ideas as an lol here but if I don’t ever actually register but just pretend I’m gonna run in like Georgia or something on Twitter to get a bunch of coastal libs to donate to my go fund me is that all above board? asking for a friend