Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
Spam News Network

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Here is a Chick tract signed by Clint Eastwood that I happened to see on ebay the other day. It's probably still for sale if anyone happens to be in the market for such a thing.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

If I ever make another album, this will be its name.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Now I’m going to have to go fry some spam for breakfast.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Feels like if you read one men's magazine you've read them all. It's like the headlines are generated by a computer using a limited data base.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Hemmingway? More like

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Goddamn these titles are all so good:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Yaldabaoth posted:

Feels like if you read one men's magazine you've read them all. It's like the headlines are generated by a computer using a limited data base.

They all fall into several basic categories:

"White man is restrained while brown men menace white woman"

"Nazi doing evil poo poo about to get killed by woman"

"Lady Nazi doing evil poo poo that's also kinda sexy somehow"

"Crazed Japanese soldier wrestling with white man"

"So many dangerous wild animals about to eat me!"

"What if rape?"

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
"STRIP NAKED AND KILL!"

"Strip-naked or die!"

Getting mixed signals here, Man to Man.

Scratch Monkey posted:

They all fall into several basic categories:

"White man is restrained while brown men menace white woman"

"Nazi doing evil poo poo about to get killed by woman"

"Lady Nazi doing evil poo poo that's also kinda sexy somehow"

"Crazed Japanese soldier wrestling with white man"

"So many dangerous wild animals about to eat me!"

"What if rape?"

Also, "white woman in sexy dungeon peril" and "white man sexily menaced by foreign women"

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Good thing men have more variety when it comes to their wank material now.

Though I'll never get tired of media where women kill nazis.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I'll never get tired of media where anyone kill nazis.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Scratch Monkey posted:

I'll never get tired of media where anyone kill nazis.

TBH, it's better if the nazis are killed by someone they think is subhuman. It's more of a slap in the face to them.

obeyasia
Sep 21, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Forgive me if its been stated already, but what is the content inside the men's magazines? All text stories? Racy photos?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I posted a bunch of full scans of some of them starting back around page 115 (I think).

Here's a random sample:

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Feb 18, 2022

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Hello again, Horseshit magazine!!

Gutter Phoenix posted:

MILDLY NOT SAFE FOR WORK:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

This makes me picture a magazine where all the stories are about men who get tempted into ruin and it's revealed that they were being manipulated by Satan in the end like in a Chick Tract.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Satan was a surprisingly high quality magazine if I recall correctly. I think it only lasted about six issues between 1957 and 1958, or something like that. I posted four or five of them. I know the only one I don't have is the one with Bettie Page on the cover:

That one sells for a lot of money. The others can still be found for relatively cheap.

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Feb 18, 2022

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I'm guessing it sells for a lot of money because it's a Betty Page issue.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Tbf it has several Betty pages :downs:

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Here is a Chick tract signed by Clint Eastwood that I happened to see on ebay the other day. It's probably still for sale if anyone happens to be in the market for such a thing.

$2750

:eyepop:

I’d consider it at maybe 99% off. They do take offers…

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013