Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
cnn took down the episode of larry king live from their archives where tara reade's mom called in in 1993 as soon as the allegations came to light

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

Zvahl posted:

cnn took down the episode of larry king live from their archives where tara reade's mom called in in 1993 as soon as the allegations came to light

"who's to say it was CNN that removed the episode or if it was ever online to begin with, we rate this false"

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
remembering there was another Larry King who was a prominent us politician who ended up being a pedophile and embezzler, oddly he doesn’t even get a one para wiki bio
:thunk:

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
bottomless pinocchios

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

What was the one where Sanders said "tens of millions of Americans have to work two jobs to make ends meet" and the analysis was "actually they mostly work three jobs. Topic Locked." that one was funny

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

bottomless pedophiles

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

indigi posted:

the average person in Afghanistan will suffer significantly less under the Taliban

Well, eventually, once they manage to tackle the matter of the US-induced countrywide famine. Currently the suffering in Afghanistan is at unprecedented levels, but it's not the fault of the Taliban.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

projecthalaxy posted:

What was the one where Sanders said "tens of millions of Americans have to work two jobs to make ends meet" and the analysis was "actually they mostly work three jobs. Topic Locked." that one was funny

iirc he said "millions" and they're like "it's only 3 million so 5 pinocchios"

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
There was another good bernie pinocchio where he used stats from the washpo and washpo rated it false because he underestimated the amount of people that go bankrupt from medical bills

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

moist turtleneck posted:

There was another good bernie pinocchio where he used stats from the washpo and washpo rated it false because he underestimated the amount of people that go bankrupt from medical bills

It's the funniest one for sure

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I've never seen Washpo abbreviated like that and it connected in my mind to El Rushbo, one of Rush Limbaugh's characters/nicknames from when I used to be subjected to hours of Limbaugh and O'Reilly on the warehouse radio at my old job.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Zuckerberg asked President Xi to name his child. Xi said no

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

get that kid a doctorate stat

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

paul_soccer12 posted:

pretend I constructed a funny joke to use the punchline “the joy zuck club”

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

paul_soccer12 posted:

Should have done the classic bit that Chinese tattoo artists do where you tell the white guy that the words mean something powerful but actually you're naming his kid "Idiot Pussy Zuckerberg" or something like that.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Mantis42 posted:

Should have done the classic bit that Chinese tattoo artists do where you tell the white guy that the words mean something powerful but actually you're naming his kid "Idiot Pussy Zuckerberg" or something like that.

Too high profile to go unnoticed

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Never noticed the hat before

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

isn't that guy canadian

Annie Chickenstalker
Oct 12, 2005

Of course you dont know, YOU dont know because only I know

Grimey Drawer
the jericho walk

Annie Chickenstalker
Oct 12, 2005

Of course you dont know, YOU dont know because only I know

Grimey Drawer
*rolls cigarette* Name's Walker. Jericho Walker.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Pulcinella
Feb 15, 2019

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's the funniest one for sure

Also the one that was like “Cages have are in enclosed on all sides, including the top. Technically the kids are in corralled in pens not confined to cages. 12 Pinocchios!”

Edit: which is actually very unfunny.

Also Verrit. Liberal fact checking website where you were suppose to enter a 7 digit code for facts tos we if they were real or fake news. Started by Peter Daou before he started sliding left.

Edit 2:

quote:

It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may - whether on Republicans or Democrats.

Pulcinella has issued a correction as of 05:10 on Feb 17, 2022

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Watching him turn into Chairman Daou has been pretty funny ngl

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

It's funny that the favs tweet is almost right if you ignore who posted it and what actually ended up happening to our favs.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Saudi Arabia threatening to 9/11 Canada via their official twitter account

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
The Dem Convention 2016 montage of the first 44 presidents... and then it all shattering and revealing Hillary.

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Echo Chamber posted:

The Dem Convention 2016 montage of the first 44 presidents... and then it all shattering and revealing Hillary.

lmfao

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Echo Chamber posted:

Did they show them all at once or one at a time so we could cheer and boo respectively based on our own metrics

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

projecthalaxy posted:

Did they show them all at once or one at a time so we could cheer and boo respectively based on our own metrics

[continuous booing]

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Comrayn posted:

[continuous booing]

im sure the DNC crowd loved seeing their unproblematic faves like washington, andrew jackson, and reagan

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
cuomo's meat balls

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9QD2hSPNT0

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Echo Chamber posted:

BECAUSE SHEIS44 SAID I JUST LOST TO TRUMP

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL7P247rfrw

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

in the Nathan for You special, Finding Francis the Bill Gates impersonator says trump is going to win and that polls don't vote. wish I could find a good clip

His Purple Majesty
Dec 12, 2008
Remember the collective groan and eye roll everyone did when the CIA revealed isis k in a desperate bid to convince the American public to stay in Afghanistan, and the minute we left we never heard anything about them ever again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tak
Jan 31, 2003

lol demowned
Grimey Drawer

the sex ghost posted:

Saudi Arabia threatening to 9/11 Canada via their official twitter account

I don't even think there was any official reaction or mention of it either lol