Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
This isn't my pet but someone sent this in to be printed at the walgreens i work at

edit: new page! this is now a pet pictures only page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

idk if you're ready for this but may I present, Baby Boo

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Literally A Person posted:

I really appreciate this stupid chat thread. Also you GBS diehards. You're a good sort.

Text us when you land sweetheart

E
poo poo I dont have any pet photos available

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I don’t have pets right now, but here’s an old picture of my aunts dogs who I watch every fairly often:

Astro (On the left) has been gone just over four years now, but Cody (On the right) is still kicking even though he’s very lumpy and the biggest wimpy puppy you’ll ever meet who just wants to lay his head on your lap and breath like Darth Vader. They’re awesome.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

fartknocker posted:

I don’t have pets right now, but here’s an old picture of my aunts dogs who I watch every fairly often:

Astro (On the left) has been gone just over four years now, but Cody (On the right) is still kicking even though he’s very lumpy and the biggest wimpy puppy you’ll ever meet who just wants to lay his head on your lap and breath like Darth Vader. They’re awesome.

lumpy puppies are the best puppies :kimchi:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ruby Gloom posted:

idk if you're ready for this but may I present, Baby Boo

:3:

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ok I found some
Cocoa

Cocoa and Finky

Snickers

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

fartknocker posted:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Ok I found some
Cocoa

Cocoa and Finky

Snickers

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

I am going to sleep but will leave you with a Baby Boo story -

When she was very tiny, she would only sleep if you wrapped her up in a blanket and held her like a baby (like this)

Goodnight goons :kimchi:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
Some very excellent pets on this page so I must contribute my own:

This is my cat Mila being a baby seal

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Ruby Gloom posted:

When she was very tiny, she would only sleep if you wrapped her up in a blanket and held her like a baby (like this)

'Night pal, dream of baby boo, I will :)

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

fartknocker posted:

lmao their expression rules I love this

Ok I found some
Cocoa

Cocoa and Finky

Snickers

uhhhhh Snickers mustache... is uhhhh...... They are loving gorgeous and I love them ilbsm

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Ruby Gloom posted:

DorkusMalorkus posted:

THESE PETS ARE FUCKIN GORGEOUS

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Lol i love her - looks so much like

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

This is my parents cat, Dustin "Dusty" Catman. He came out of the garage of the house I lived at most of my life. He was one of three cats who came out of that garage, we kept two. Dusty is semi-feral, very weird and does not like the fact that I do not always respect his boundaries.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I saved another dating profile dog for you sickos

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
yeah i guess i'd date that dog

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

That dog is judging the gently caress outta us

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

haven't posted a midas in awhile

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I am slowly starting to sober up and oof I don't get hangovers much but if I'm going to it's going to be tomorrow

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

TIP posted:

I saved another dating profile dog for you sickos

Dog's pretty hot, you should match with them

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Revins posted:

Hi Revins, your cat is cute as gently caress I love the little black specks on ginger noses 🥰

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Revins posted:

Spam cat

I remember midas has a photo next to some cans of spam

I love midas

I love spam

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

uhhhhh Snickers mustache... is uhhhh...... They are loving gorgeous and I love them ilbsm

Snickers is actually a baby dragon

Fun fact: we've had snickers for 10 years and only now figured out that she is deaf - she reacts just like she hears you, howls in the corner of a room when she gets crazies, but it's all a ruse

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I am slowly starting to sober up and oof I don't get hangovers much but if I'm going to it's going to be tomorrow

Stay hydrated buddy, get some electrolytes all up in you

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Snickers is actually a baby dragon

Fun fact: we've had snickers for 10 years and only now figured out that she is deaf - she reacts just like she hears you, howls in the corner of a room when she gets crazies, but it's all a ruse

Dude, I've had two dogs go deaf on me and my lifetime and I really can't wait til I'm in the position to adopt another deaf animal. I love them to death man, they are so great because they don't mind my constant chatter and vocal tics when my ADHD is acting like an rear end in a top hat

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

"Hello, yes Dr. it appears this MRI is going to be in need of a new local segment power supply, I happen to have a spare in my truck. If you wouldn't mind helping me out of the machine, I did put on a few pounds over Christmas"

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1vpXE5QgrE

Fam I got mere moments left before it's sleepy sleepy nap time. I hop you enjoy this absolute bop. It's a Louie Vega mix and I get to see him Memorial Day Weekend at Movement

which, btw, I will take the time to share pictures with y'all. Like, the most raw rear end poo poo. It'll be fun, I promise

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Here's something from 2019

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

bagmonkey posted:

which, btw, I will take the time to share pictures with y'all. Like, the most raw rear end poo poo. It'll be fun, I promise

I like my rear end poo poo pasteurized

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

TIP posted:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

TIP posted:

What a square.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Zil posted:

What a square.

we talking about wombat rear end poo poo now?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i absolutely loathe what i just painted but in a way that earned it a title "Gerald didn't mind the curse, he just missed good hair days"

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

It would have worked without the mouth, its that yellow throwing everything off.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

TIP posted:

Homogenitalized

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

new friends

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BONER X posted:

new friends

The Interesting Butt Friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i turned camel friend into a card for celebrating wednesdays or asking your wife if she down down