Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/Tom_Gatti/status/1494278616351453189

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/isaacstonefish/status/1494307206635868162

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

homefront was real

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Should have went with the follow up

https://twitter.com/Tom_Gatti/status/1494279318331142145

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/lhadon/status/1494408432199376899

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Or better yet straight comparison to Holocaust or Rape of Nanking https://twitter.com/Tom_Gatti/status/1494281162583326723

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/shaneharris/status/1494510021366927361?s=21

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

The 1990s called. It wants its political takes back.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

https://twitter.com/badiucao/status/1494266960041082880

amogus

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

everybody please stop watching movies

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
https://twitter.com/LiveSquawk/status/1494518320485257230

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

quote:

It is no longer credible to say we don’t know what is happening to the Uyghurs in Xinjiang. You can say you don’t care, as the billionaire venture capitalist Chamath Palihapitiya did in January when he said the plight of the Uyghurs was “below my line”. But we can no longer pretend the atrocities aren’t well documented.

The combined weight of satellite imagery, official documents and survivor testimony that has accumulated over the last five years sets out the Chinese government’s actions in Xinjiang in devastating and undeniable detail. The UK parliament, although so far not Boris Johnson’s government, has declared the situation genocide.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

cenotaph posted:

This is something I had to struggle with a bit in the maturation of my thought. I'm fairly no-frills and have a tendency towards universalizing my impulse against ostentation and towards, if not asceticism, simplicity of dress, etc. However, the above clearly correct and most people you encounter (even some self-declared communists!) don't seem to understand it.

Bernie Panders

just wanna chime in to say this is fantastic

already grabbed the book and looking forward to digging in

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

Credible survivor testimony like making international calls in prison, finding Xi's Europe invasion plans and then just casually walk out to the border

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Grapplejack posted:

homefront was real

Chairman Kim, thank you.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

glad its free to read :yum:

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Palladium posted:

What does that mean

The Grey Wolves were set up initially by giving NATO military training to a cadre of militants who then went and set up training camps of their own, and were then used as the nazi muscle at the forefront of every coup, minority massacre, and government beatdown of the left in Turkey.

Azov is in pretty much the same situation where the part of their org that are formally part of Ukraine's military were trained to give training. As the loving morons in D&D like to point out Azov isn't on the frontlines, it's stationed in southerneastern Ukraine. Where they've set up a system of loving summer camps for teenagers that give ideological and combat training.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Grapplejack posted:

homefront was real

lmao

projected american revanchism

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Why does anyone care what Alan B'Stard has to say...? :thunk:

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Horseshoe theory posted:

Why does anyone care what Alan B'Stard has to say...? :thunk:

its funny because the media blitz completely backfires on a population inculcated for several generations to view east asian people as nonhuman, and thus anyone that says they care as a result is just being performative, and the ones that push it are getting paid to do so.

it's not exactly even cynical, you can go back to the 1920s to see exactly what western people were programmed to view far east global south peoples like, but the idea that it will spur an outrage now after all of that groundwork is just lol lmao

e: and that's assuming they believe it to be true, even
e2: i actually forgot about the caricatures in the mid 19th century, so yeah, even further back

HiroProtagonist has issued a correction as of 05:35 on Feb 18, 2022

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth
I like how they're not even consistent about what treatment China is subjecting the uyghurs to. its apparently been downgraded from cultural genocide by these dudes, but they can't seem to make up their mind whether it's subjugation, silencing them or collectively punishing them.

collective punishment via such nefarious means as significantly improving their quality of life, providing free education/technical skills training, promoting women's rights and allowing easy access to birth control methods.

Palladium posted:

Credible survivor testimony like making international calls in prison, finding Xi's Europe invasion plans and then just casually walk out to the border

also this lmao

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

What the gently caress?

Is that even a thing? An incapacitant that works like that?

Why would they start the war with chemical weapons? What I mean is, if they were “brought in” by Ukrainians using chemical weapons, that would be expected to be a weapon used by both sides in that war. Even spotting enemy soldiers wearing protective equipment is a report that reaches the theatre commander iirc. Chemical weapons in a conventional war is a big loving deal.

Once the taboo is broken in conventional war, all bets would be off the table, so they would have their guys MOPPed up and could be expected to gas the Ukrainians, so again, why would the Russians want this as a false flag? They would “have” to fight a chemical war. If the whole point of a False Flag is the war of your choosing, starting with something that apocalyptic, I mean, that would be a war of annihilation because they’d be protecting a civilian population from chemical weapons, which can only be resolved by destroying the state that controls and releases those weapons.

loving natsec guys are brainbroken from Syria. This isn’t like stitching up Assad

Frosted Flake has issued a correction as of 06:06 on Feb 18, 2022

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Frosted Flake posted:

What the gently caress?

Why would they start with chemical weapons? Once the taboo is broken in conventional war, all bets would be off the table, so they would have their guys MOPPed up and could be expected to gas the Ukrainians, so again, why would the Russians want this as a false flag?

loving natsec guys are brainbroken from Syria.

the taboo was already broken in 2013 in Syria and much worse and america let it happen no problem because it was the stinky browns who got gassed so who cares

also Saddam hussein did as well when he was best buds with america.

still this is really hysterical tweeting from the natsec ghouls

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

a chemical agent that immobilizes people? what a weird way of phrasing it. I'm imagining these cia guys writing a report saying they're unsure whether it's going to be like sarin or maybe it could be THC

and then they're apparently going to truck in a bunch of bodies and set them up to stage a scene that looks like they died there? because it sounds like these "cadavers" are different people than the ones who just got "immobilized"

Shear Modulus has issued a correction as of 06:19 on Feb 18, 2022

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Shear Modulus posted:

a chemical agent that immobilizes people? what a weird way of phrasing it. I'm imagining these cia guys writing a report saying they're unsure whether it's going to be like sarin or maybe it could be THC

It’s such a weird choice because I can’t think of an agent like that that even exists. Or rather wouldn’t kill people, thus removing the need for cadavers.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

so they’re going to…*adjusts glasses*…gas civilians with a paralyzing agent, hide them all in a shed or whatever, bring in fresh corpses (that they got from, uh, somewhere), photograph the corpses, then truck them off again and let the people they gassed just walk it off and go on with their lives?

this is some looney tunes poo poo

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Comrade Koba posted:

so they’re going to…*adjusts glasses*…gas civilians with a paralyzing agent, hide them all in a shed or whatever, bring in fresh corpses (that they got from, uh, somewhere), photograph the corpses, then truck them off again and let the people they gassed just walk it off and go on with their lives?

someone at the CIA saw dark city and thought it was real

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Raskolnikov38 posted:

everybody please stop watching movies

They think everyone is as stupid as they are.

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Frosted Flake posted:

What the gently caress?

Why would they start the war with chemical weapons? What I mean is, if they were “brought in” by Ukrainians using chemical weapons, that would be expected to be a weapon used by both sides in that war. Even spotting enemy soldiers wearing protective equipment is a report that reaches the theatre commander iirc. Chemical weapons in a conventional war is a big loving deal.

Once the taboo is broken in conventional war, all bets would be off the table, so they would have their guys MOPPed up and could be expected to gas the Ukrainians, so again, why would the Russians want this as a false flag? They would “have” to fight a chemical war. If the whole point of a False Flag is the war of your choosing, starting with something that apocalyptic, I mean, that would be a war of annihilation because they’d be protecting a civilian population from chemical weapons, which can only be resolved by destroying the state that controls and releases those weapons.

loving natsec guys are brainbroken from Syria. This isn’t like stitching up Assad

i'm sorry are you doubting our noble unnamed sources in the intelligence community? what if i told you that we have PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE of putin's dastardly plot?

checkmate, tankie :colbert:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Ah, the elegant string of pearls configuration.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

my god....putin has weaponized flubber

kyojin
Jun 15, 2005

I MASHED THE KEYS AND LOOK WHAT I MADE

Shear Modulus posted:

my god....putin has weaponized planking

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

This reads an awful lot like the Ukrainian/US side is going to do a false flag that they call a Russian false flag. But then when Russia stubbornly continues to not invade, I guess you do sanctions anyway?

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/bidetmarxman/status/1494437868898426880

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

Comrade Koba posted:

Support for the noble humanitarian Russian army going to such lengths to make sure no civilians are killed in their chemical attack invasion false flag.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/catcontentonly/status/1494521043175809024?s=20&t=2GXMWsnvTJjf9eeT5gjHIw

https://twitter.com/eco_communist/status/1494523621620224000?s=20&t=CJWOA4GuyXvDl_u7K2KAOQ

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 08:20 on Feb 18, 2022

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

a 100% nonlethal paralytic chemical

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

"""""""""Fringe""""""""

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The 34% is in the center, and the other 2/3s are the fringe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

January 6 Survivor posted:

"""""""""Fringe""""""""

the fringe majority