Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Yet didn't fix the Councillor events, somewhat inexplicably since I think the bug report had it down to the line and how to fix it.

Like I get it, can't rush everything into every patch, but I question the judgement call on that one...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

A concubine became my rival and tried to kill me so I banished them and my dog disappeared with one of my champions saying they saw her near by. I guess they did have weird animal abusing stalkers 1000 years ago.

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

BigPaddy posted:

A concubine became my rival and tried to kill me so I banished them and my dog disappeared with one of my champions saying they saw her near by. I guess they did have weird animal abusing stalkers 1000 years ago.

wipe out their line

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

BigPaddy posted:

There is an event when walking your dog if you have a rival, and it's something like a 40% chance to kill your dog. Always choose the option to chase, since it makes it a little less likely for the dog to die.

MikeC
Jul 19, 2004
BITCH ASS NARC

Holy poo poo. Full-on Raiders of the Lost Ark. Is the Holy Grail in the game too?

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

PittTheElder posted:

Yet didn't fix the Councillor events, somewhat inexplicably since I think the bug report had it down to the line and how to fix it.

Like I get it, can't rush everything into every patch, but I question the judgement call on that one...

Yep, several major bugs that break various functions of the game are not fixed, including this one. Feasts are still broken too (although I can just skip feasts, unlike not using council tasks). We'll need another week I guess. The frustrating part is that those have nothing to do with new features added in the DLC and are things that worked fine before. Strange QA process, given we had such a long wait.

Rad Russian fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Feb 18, 2022

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

MikeC posted:

Holy poo poo. Full-on Raiders of the Lost Ark. Is the Holy Grail in the game too?

The Ark of the Covenant is in CK2, so I don't know why this is surprising. It's where it is in real life: in Aksum in Abyssinia.

alcaras
Oct 3, 2013

noli timere
Just had an empire fall apart thanks to mucking around with elective. Amusingly, ended up accidentally getting Dynasty of Many Crowns from the fallout (kind of fun watching everything shatter, and since I retain my retinues, can be pretty powerful for the few years before I run out of money).

That said, am curious as to the proper pre-Primogeniture kingdom and empire inheritance management strategy. Is it possible to hold _two_ duchies before Primogeniture?

My original plan:
Only one "top tier title" (e.g. one kingdom or one empire). Make sure to be on Partition, not Confederate Partition -- don't want the new titles to be created.

This worked well but would result in some of the counties within my demense being given away unless I managed to conquer sufficient additional land to give to kids. And I could never hold more than one duchy through succession.

This got harder as I went up to emperor as now I needed to conquer _additional kingdoms_ to give away to kids to avoid getting my demense split. And having to conquer again each generation. Kingdoms aren't that easy to come by.

I am aware that elective succession is weird in that if you have at least two elective succession titles, you inherit _everything_ underneath your primary title -- it's somehow protected from partition. I don't really understand what's going on here or why it's protected though.

In any case, I fatefully created an additional empire title (Francia) and set it and my original empire title (Valois, a custom empire -- speaking of which, are custom empires a trap choice? you basically can't diplovassalize into them, right? since they have no de jure land outside what you create the empire with) to elective. But, with my Empress at 79 and fighting a crusade and a peasant rebellion, I got the dreaded "Primary Heir not of your Dynasty" message. It's hard to manage elective across two pretty big empires -- and since I had been on one empire (Valois) for most of the game, there were 8 electors on my primary title that I could not get to agree. I hadn't done any groundwork in getting hooks on them beforehand either. It feels like juggling multiple empires on elective is ... a challenge.

Long story short, I tried changing my primary empire (to Francia), destroying my original empire (Valois), creating another empire title (Germania), and then realizing, to my horror, that you can't add Elective to an empire title if you're war. Furiously put down the peasant rebellion (finding where the peasant rebellion leader is and trying to capture him by stack wiping him seems to work really well) and had the defensive crusade at 99% only to have the Empress die with one empire on elective and the other on partition and ... myself getting the smaller empire:

Francia and Germania were all one empire once

I did end up losing my entire building-upgraded duchy (Duchy of Valois, which I guess went to Germania since it was de jure part of the Valois custom empire 'cept I had destoryed that... I thought it would have gone to Francia not sure why it went to Germania instead) but kept my retinue and had a small pile of gold. I quickly reconquered my duchy before running out of money and am now attempting to stabilize, but I'm down to one empire title that's set to elective, and am down to one duchy with all my counties. If my current 8 yo girl survives and has more than one kid, I'm going to run into partition issues again.

I love how Ironman CK3 just generates these amazing stories and how losing is fun :)

(Note to self: swapping to Equal succession via religion before Primogeniture just makes Partition so much worse)

(Also learned that founding a second religion to slightly change some tenets [and try out no head of faith for extra temple $$, as outlined in this reddit post (not sure if still current, since it's a year old, but it did seem like it boosted my income significantly)] after founding one originally and having mended the great schism with the first religion... means that your new religion is now crusade-able by your old religion)

(Another fun thing I learned was when you conquer Iberia and hybridize with Andalusian to become Iberian... you get an option to form Portugal which swaps you to Portugese culture, but it only has 3 traditions :-/ had to slowly hybridize back -- am now Greco-Portugese and waiting for the 50 year hybrid cooldown to hybridize with my Andalusian-Norse-Frankish culture. Feels like the powergamey play is to hybridize, and while waiting for the 50 years to hybridize again, reform once or twice, replacing or adding in a tenet or changing the Martial custom to Equal)

What am I missing in terms of how to hold together a core set of counties in a primary duchy (and maybe a second duchy) when dealing with the Kingdom / Empire level before Primogeniture is available?

Here's the current state of the world (I control the duchy of Valois in Francia, which is just southeast of the Valois in France, which I think is the old custom kingdom I originally created long ago that I guess split off from Germania as things shattered), bordergore content warning:

alcaras fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Feb 18, 2022

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Rad Russian posted:

Yep, several major bugs that break various functions of the game are not fixed, including this one. Feasts are still broken too (although I can just skip feasts, unlike not using council tasks). We'll need another week I guess. The frustrating part is that those have nothing to do with new features added in the DLC and are things that worked fine before. Strange QA process, given we had such a long wait.

Wait what's broken with Feasts?

alcaras posted:

Is it possible to hold _two_ duchies before Primogeniture?

Yeah, take your first duchy, own all the counties in it, and slap some sort of elective on it. Since that now has a seperate succession law, your Primary heir should pick up the second duchy as their first allotted duchy level title.

Putting elective on the second one also works.

alcaras
Oct 3, 2013

noli timere

PittTheElder posted:

Yeah, take your first duchy, own all the counties in it, and slap some sort of elective on it. Since that now has a seperate succession law, your Primary heir should pick up the second duchy as their first allotted duchy level title.

Putting elective on the second one also works.

Does that still work if you have a higher title (King / Emperor)?

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

100%. Tier doesn't matter, works with King or Emperor.

The only thing I'm not certain about is whether it matters if the top level is elective, but I don't think it matters.

alcaras
Oct 3, 2013

noli timere
Thanks -- so basically put elective on the two duchies you want to keep.

e.g. Is this right?

I own Duchy A and Duchy B. Both are elective. I also own Empire A and Kingdom A. Both of those are Partition.

At inheritance, so long as my primary heir (or designatedheir , under absolute crown authority) is the winning candidate for Duchy A and Duchy B, my heir get Duchy A, with all its counties, Duchy B, also with all its counties, and Empire A, and Kingdom A. Everything apart from that will be partitioned out to everyone else.

I think my mistake then was trying elective at the Kingdom or Empire level, where it's way harder to control, unlike duchies where you can simply own every county.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

First of all, this guy is an absolute monster. He's researched 4 cultural techs from scratch, and doesn't seem to be stopping.

Secondly, having a tier 10 court is both stupidly easy to maintain, and is ridiculously overpowered. +48 opinion with everyone as a king? Even people I invade or imprison still have 80-100 opinion with me.

I also seem to remember them showing us, that you could rebuild or modify your court, or at least rooms connected to it, ending up with a maze people could get lost in or whatever. So far it's been nothing but extremely minor court events, and I've sort of stopped paying attention to them for mostly wasting my time.

TjyvTompa
Jun 1, 2001

im gay

alcaras posted:

Just had an empire fall apart thanks to mucking around with elective. Amusingly, ended up accidentally getting Dynasty of Many Crowns from the fallout (kind of fun watching everything shatter, and since I retain my retinues, can be pretty powerful for the few years before I run out of money).

That said, am curious as to the proper pre-Primogeniture kingdom and empire inheritance management strategy. Is it possible to hold _two_ duchies before Primogeniture?

My original plan:
Only one "top tier title" (e.g. one kingdom or one empire). Make sure to be on Partition, not Confederate Partition -- don't want the new titles to be created.

This worked well but would result in some of the counties within my demense being given away unless I managed to conquer sufficient additional land to give to kids. And I could never hold more than one duchy through succession.

This got harder as I went up to emperor as now I needed to conquer _additional kingdoms_ to give away to kids to avoid getting my demense split. And having to conquer again each generation. Kingdoms aren't that easy to come by.

I am aware that elective succession is weird in that if you have at least two elective succession titles, you inherit _everything_ underneath your primary title -- it's somehow protected from partition. I don't really understand what's going on here or why it's protected though.

In any case, I fatefully created an additional empire title (Francia) and set it and my original empire title (Valois, a custom empire -- speaking of which, are custom empires a trap choice? you basically can't diplovassalize into them, right? since they have no de jure land outside what you create the empire with) to elective. But, with my Empress at 79 and fighting a crusade and a peasant rebellion, I got the dreaded "Primary Heir not of your Dynasty" message. It's hard to manage elective across two pretty big empires -- and since I had been on one empire (Valois) for most of the game, there were 8 electors on my primary title that I could not get to agree. I hadn't done any groundwork in getting hooks on them beforehand either. It feels like juggling multiple empires on elective is ... a challenge.

Long story short, I tried changing my primary empire (to Francia), destroying my original empire (Valois), creating another empire title (Germania), and then realizing, to my horror, that you can't add Elective to an empire title if you're war. Furiously put down the peasant rebellion (finding where the peasant rebellion leader is and trying to capture him by stack wiping him seems to work really well) and had the defensive crusade at 99% only to have the Empress die with one empire on elective and the other on partition and ... myself getting the smaller empire:

Francia and Germania were all one empire once

I did end up losing my entire building-upgraded duchy (Duchy of Valois, which I guess went to Germania since it was de jure part of the Valois custom empire 'cept I had destoryed that... I thought it would have gone to Francia not sure why it went to Germania instead) but kept my retinue and had a small pile of gold. I quickly reconquered my duchy before running out of money and am now attempting to stabilize, but I'm down to one empire title that's set to elective, and am down to one duchy with all my counties. If my current 8 yo girl survives and has more than one kid, I'm going to run into partition issues again.

I love how Ironman CK3 just generates these amazing stories and how losing is fun :)

(Note to self: swapping to Equal succession via religion before Primogeniture just makes Partition so much worse)

(Also learned that founding a second religion to slightly change some tenets [and try out no head of faith for extra temple $$, as outlined in this reddit post (not sure if still current, since it's a year old, but it did seem like it boosted my income significantly)] after founding one originally and having mended the great schism with the first religion... means that your new religion is now crusade-able by your old religion)

(Another fun thing I learned was when you conquer Iberia and hybridize with Andalusian to become Iberian... you get an option to form Portugal which swaps you to Portugese culture, but it only has 3 traditions :-/ had to slowly hybridize back -- am now Greco-Portugese and waiting for the 50 year hybrid cooldown to hybridize with my Andalusian-Norse-Frankish culture. Feels like the powergamey play is to hybridize, and while waiting for the 50 years to hybridize again, reform once or twice, replacing or adding in a tenet or changing the Martial custom to Equal)

What am I missing in terms of how to hold together a core set of counties in a primary duchy (and maybe a second duchy) when dealing with the Kingdom / Empire level before Primogeniture is available?

Here's the current state of the world (I control the duchy of Valois in Francia, which is just southeast of the Valois in France, which I think is the old custom kingdom I originally created long ago that I guess split off from Germania as things shattered), bordergore content warning:

The thing to do to keep everything (2 duchies + all counties inside of them) with High Partition is to create lots of "useless" titles for your non-primary heirs to inherit. As an emperor create all the kingdoms that you can and keep them. With High Partition your primary heir will get your 2 duchies + everything in them and your other heirs get a kingdom each. That is how I have managed to keep my empire together this whole time. If I were to switch to elective I can keep the duchies but I lose the counties inside of them.

Edit: Make your own religion and chose "Lay Clergy", it makes you able to hold temples/churches yourself. It is incredibly powerful since you can now make a single very powerful county if you have the slots for it. That way you don't have to worry about who gets what during early successions as you will always keep that one.

TjyvTompa fucked around with this message at 12:05 on Feb 18, 2022

TjyvTompa
Jun 1, 2001

im gay

PittTheElder posted:

Wait what's broken with Feasts?

I never noticed this myself but your children don't leave after a feast if they are married to a landed character: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/ck-iii-guests-dont-leave-after-feast.1511434/

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

TjyvTompa posted:

I never noticed this myself but your children don't leave after a feast if they are married to a landed character: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/ck-iii-guests-dont-leave-after-feast.1511434/

Realistic!

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

That everything can go to poo poo and it's still a lot of fun is why CK is my favorite game.

scaterry
Sep 12, 2012

THE BAR posted:

First of all, this guy is an absolute monster. He's researched 4 cultural techs from scratch, and doesn't seem to be stopping.

Secondly, having a tier 10 court is both stupidly easy to maintain, and is ridiculously overpowered. +48 opinion with everyone as a king? Even people I invade or imprison still have 80-100 opinion with me.

I also seem to remember them showing us, that you could rebuild or modify your court, or at least rooms connected to it, ending up with a maze people could get lost in or whatever. So far it's been nothing but extremely minor court events, and I've sort of stopped paying attention to them for mostly wasting my time.

Player owns two mines, wonders why 100 grandeur is easy. more at eleven

alcaras
Oct 3, 2013

noli timere

THE BAR posted:

There’s a “Exocitize” decision but it didn’t seem to do anything visually.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Any tips for getting out of the rebellion > massive debt from putting down rebellion > new rebellion because of massive debt cycle? Should I just throw one of these rebellions and slowly build back up?

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Any tips for getting out of the rebellion > massive debt from putting down rebellion > new rebellion because of massive debt cycle? Should I just throw one of these rebellions and slowly build back up?

doing a white peace, building back up, and then slamming them into the dirt after you get some alliances built up seems to work ok

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

THE BAR posted:

Level 10 is very expensive, tough, as you have to keep your min level up there

In my game Im spending like 55 gold on it

edit: the court is cool but so far is just a small room with half of dozen people on it and some events and the new grandeur mechanic. It needs to interact with the rest of the game more (for example: why not have feasts happen on court screen?) and be more customizable, imo

Elias_Maluco fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Feb 18, 2022

TjyvTompa
Jun 1, 2001

im gay
They really need to make a better UI for managing your artifacts. I have +150 of them now and it is really hard to compare them to what I already have placed. They should also make it possible/easy to straight up destroy them.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

McGavin posted:

The Ark of the Covenant is in CK2, so I don't know why this is surprising. It's where it is in real life: in Aksum in Abyssinia.

The Ark is in Abyssinia? That means Belloc's staff is too long... they're digging in the wrong place!

alcaras
Oct 3, 2013

noli timere

TjyvTompa posted:

They really need to make a better UI for managing your artifacts. I have +150 of them now and it is really hard to compare them to what I already have placed. They should also make it possible/easy to straight up destroy them.

Yeah, would love "artifact sets" to be able to swap around to -Short Reign when there's a new ruler or +appropriate Lifestyle XP based on whatever Lifestyle I'm pursuing.

And +1 to deleting, selling, etc. some way to get them out of inventory. Gift works but is pretty slow and just has them in a giant list and you have to go to the person you want to Gift and can't gift off the context menu for the Artifact, because weirdly, Artifacts have no context menu. (Practically this means remembering "It's the Blue Magnificent Tapestry that I want to get rid of"). Moral of the story I guess is gift away useless artifacts as soon as you get them!

More UI weirdness, going to the Artifact details page, seeing who has a claim, opening the context menu on the claimant and choosing Gift Artifact... picks some random other artifact to gift, which I have to manually change, rather than the artifact I'm looking at! Why? You can't even see which artifacts are equipped or not in the gift menu :(

Despite right clicking on Markos here and choosing Gift Artifact, the Warbanner was the default selection, not the Brooch I want to get rid of! I then have to painfully scroll the list and find the brooch :(

As did this I realize I selected the WRONG de Couchy Brooch and gave away the one I was using because the name and icon were identical but the tooltips were different and I didn't even realize I had two identically named ones so I didn't check the tooltip argh.

And you have to do this one at a time with unpauses since if you gift to the same person they have to consider the request.

There's also no item compare tooltip so you have to swap between both items and remember what their properties were :(

Also a weird bug: You can gift the same artifact to different people and get the opinion bonus from all of them, though only the last person gets the actual artifact.

alcaras fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Feb 18, 2022

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Changed the gender succession law to Equal, as my culture allows it (catalan). But seems kinda broken

My daughter is first in line to inherit, so it kinda worked. But I cant give her or any woman any titles

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

TjyvTompa posted:

Just let me destroy the artifacts please. They're almost all garbage and I don't want to constantly have to tell people to stop giving me more and be bothered knowing that the mediocre nothing of .001 prestige is about to decay.

A better ui is desperately needed. I honestly don't like the artifact system, it's my main gripe with the game atm.

Elias_Maluco posted:

Changed the gender succession law to Equal, as my culture allows it (catalan). But seems kinda broken

My daughter is first in line to inherit, so it kinda worked. But I cant give her or any woman any titles

Your religion still has a say in it when it comes to handing titles out, just not succession. Yeah it's weird.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

SlothBear posted:

Just let me destroy the artifacts please. They're almost all garbage and I don't want to constantly have to tell people to stop giving me more and be bothered knowing that the mediocre nothing of .001 prestige is about to decay.

A better ui is desperately needed. I honestly don't like the artifact system, it's my main gripe with the game atm.

Your religion still has a say in it when it comes to handing titles out, just not succession. Yeah it's weird.

Hum I figured it could be that, but than why have that as a law that can enabled by a culture tradition, if at the end of the day is still the religion that really counts? Makes little sense to me

Anyway that tooltip is definetly bugged

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Elias_Maluco posted:

Yeah I noticed that when I was playing as a nubian character. Hope it gets changed because it kinda ruins equal or female-preference succession.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

scaterry posted:

Player owns two mines, wonders why 100 grandeur is easy. more at eleven

It's more that asking the Pope for 3-400 gold every two years isn't hard to do. I also only own one mine in Innsbruck and suck at finances, but yes, it does help.

alcaras posted:

Yeah, it seems to just be a button to make friends with a foreign ruler and get a bunch of fame out of it. Same with the court dress code button or whatever. I've yet to press either, so that's eggs on my face.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

alcaras posted:

Thanks -- so basically put elective on the two duchies you want to keep.

e.g. Is this right?

I own Duchy A and Duchy B. Both are elective. I also own Empire A and Kingdom A. Both of those are Partition.

At inheritance, so long as my primary heir (or designatedheir , under absolute crown authority) is the winning candidate for Duchy A and Duchy B, my heir get Duchy A, with all its counties, Duchy B, also with all its counties, and Empire A, and Kingdom A. Everything apart from that will be partitioned out to everyone else.

I think my mistake then was trying elective at the Kingdom or Empire level, where it's way harder to control, unlike duchies where you can simply own every county.

I actually haven't tried with two elective duchies. It probably still works but I can't vouch for it. I usually just set the main to elective and the secondary is left on partition for no particular reason.

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

How much debt are you in? You may be raising too much of your army, don't raise more than you need. If you need their cash, ransom out your vassals every time you win a war, stripping them of their cash helps your balance sheet and means they can't hire more mercs. Alternatively, die; this wipes your debt.

PittTheElder fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Feb 18, 2022

Eldoop
Jul 29, 2012

Cheeky? Us?
Why, I never!

Elias_Maluco posted:

The issue is that right now the "Grant Title" interaction is still just checking your religion's gender law, since until now there was no way for there to be a mismatch between your succession law and your religion (outside of some edge cases with conversion I guess). It's been bugging me throughout my current game but it only just occurred to me that I could just make a little mod to fix it, so I did that!

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

alcaras posted:

It changed the visuals of my (Norse) court to match the Indian court I decided to emulate, so it worked for me at least.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

PittTheElder posted:

How much debt are you in? You may be raising too much of your army, don't raise more than you need. If you need their cash, ransom out your vassals every time you win a war, stripping them of their cash helps your balance sheet and means they can't hire more mercs. Alternatively, die; this wipes your debt.

Well the problem is that they’re big rebellions, usually 100%-150% faction strength, 2-3 at a time. Allies help, but I can’t really afford to raise small armies like I would for a simple peasant revolt. By the time I get through one of these I’m usually 5-10 years in debt, and I can’t ransom vassals since I’m going for white peace.

Dying helps, but then you get the requisite massive factions springing up on succession and it starts all over again.

I’m thinking next run I’ll wait longer to go feudal and reform the faith (I was playing Rurik) so I can raid my way out of some of these until I get stable. Or maybe I won’t subjugate Khazaria at the first opportunity lol.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Well if there's two to three just let them fight each other :v:

But yeah you might have just expanded farther than your resources allow. Liberty Revolts can generally be surrendered too because boosting it back up later is trivial, but if you're just completely underwater let Partition separate the realm and have some of those guys be your brother's problems.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Eldoop posted:

The issue is that right now the "Grant Title" interaction is still just checking your religion's gender law, since until now there was no way for there to be a mismatch between your succession law and your religion (outside of some edge cases with conversion I guess). It's been bugging me throughout my current game but it only just occurred to me that I could just make a little mod to fix it, so I did that!

Nice! Thank you

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Feels a bit bad that you can't get a CB to release your daughter from some Norse concubine pen - whether she wants to leave or not.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

seems more bugfixing is still required right now?

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!

dead gay comedy forums posted:

The first hotfix was mostly visual (horror eyes) so I assume they want another week to QA the big issues that need fixes. Hopefully next Friday we'll be good!

Rad Russian fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Feb 18, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlothBear
Jan 25, 2009

THE BAR posted:

Feels a bit bad that you can't get a CB to release your daughter from some Norse concubine pen - whether she wants to leave or not.

Yeah or to release dynasty members or courtiers from prison. If I can fight a war over a spoon why can’t I fight one over my best friend.

dead gay comedy forums posted:

Honestly most of my gripes are with things that seem to be working as intended. As far a bugginess goes this patch is pretty good from what I was taught to expect from paradox.