Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A For Effort
Apr 29, 2017

by Azathoth
Destroyus Bobbyus Hillus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Robert “Butch” Hill

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

bobjr posted:

Robert “Butch” Hill

The spider plants really took to that shelf

Xmaspigs
May 2, 2021
Nor sure If this is old news but koth is on archive.org.

Xmaspigs fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Feb 9, 2022

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

A For Effort posted:

Destroyus Bobbyus Hillus

Robert... the dog quaffer!

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I know people dog on late era KoTH, but Hank not realizing that a baseball version of The Harlem Globetrotters is supposed to be kayfabe and analyzing his moves to crush him is comedy gold.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Detective No. 27 posted:

I know people dog on late era KoTH, but Hank not realizing that a baseball version of The Harlem Globetrotters is supposed to be kayfabe and analyzing his moves to crush him is comedy gold.

It was dumb on his part but to be sure Ace was a giant rear end in a top hat if i remember it right

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

He was more of just a slimeball at first, then Hank fucks up his grift

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy
Holy poo poo Bobby was born in 1985. Goddamnit.

Honestly, I can't wait to see where the reboot places these characters, but I'm wary that whatever they come up with won't be as good as the potential of where I imagine Bobby finding himself in life. Is it something as predictably lame as a stand-up comedian? Box-chain middle manager? Twitch streamer? All of the above? Does he have a kid?!

Make an episode where Peggy teeters on the brink of falling down the Q hole, but winds up making her own batshit Peggy-brand offshoot which gathers it's own momentum before veering wildly beyond her control, allowing her a moment of clarity. B plot is Dale attempting to infiltrate local 'Antifa' and unintentionally assuming a leadership role.

McKilligan fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Feb 18, 2022

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'd like to see Bobby as some sort of social or community worker, where he's empathy and strong emotional intelligence and mental resilience would be put to good.

But he'll probably be a pump jockey that works for tips like his dad.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

McKilligan posted:

B plot is Dale attempting to infiltrate local 'Antifa' and unintentionally assuming a leadership role.

Dale joins to take it down from the inside but then starts to believe they have a point

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Bobby's a neckbeard brony thats always flirting with Joseph's wife.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
No way is Joseph turning out more normal than Bobby.

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

Milo and POTUS posted:

Dale joins to take it down from the inside but then starts to believe they have a point

He joins it because he's concerned that they're 'radicalizing' people but only finds common ground. Dale's always been very anti "The Man", so that tracks. If he doesn't assume a leadership role, then he'd become convinced that they've been 'infiltrated' by Federal agent-provocateurs and would manufacture an entire red-string corkboard conspiracy trying to find out who.

Mantis42 posted:

No way is Joseph turning out more normal than Bobby.

Like many of us, I have an intense, misplaced parental impulse when it comes to Bobby, and any future that denies him a happy, contented life would crush me.

I think fundamental to his Arc would have him falling backwards into a station that many would consider being 'a failure', but one which suits him perfectly and allows him to be himself most fully. Like a substitute teacher or something. That plot thread would provide a lot of opportunites to overlap with Peggy as mentor/nuisance, and has the bonus of Bobby subverting Hank's hope that he'd follow in his own footsteps.

McKilligan fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Feb 18, 2022

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I could see Bobby doing something food related. Like maybe running a food truck that specializes in steaks/beef. He's good at cooking, good at meat selection and is sociable so a forward facing food position sounds like it would be perfect for him.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Bobby did three tours in Iraq as a sharp shooter and he's ...well, the man ain't right.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Bobby probably jumped from job to job every couple years.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Bobby is the star of tlc's new reality show "my 900 lb. life (and counting)"

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

McKilligan posted:

Make an episode where Peggy teeters on the brink of falling down the Q hole, but winds up making her own batshit Peggy-brand offshoot

Apple brown "peggy"
"Peggy's" Sugarfoot.

Naturally her version would be "Peg-anon".

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I actually do see social worker for Bobby. He's really good with people.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

wesleywillis posted:

Apple brown "peggy"
"Peggy's" Sugarfoot.

Naturally her version would be "Peg-anon".

She would totally phone it in, like when she had that newspaper column.

"Today's infodrop. The uhh Pope is stealing... children's bones with the help of uhh.... Hollywood"

And Dale would go all in on it without ever realizing that Peggy was Peg-Anon.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

None of the peg-anon conspiracies would involve anyone outside of heimlich county. Peggy could never think that big.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

External Organs posted:

Bobby did three tours in Iraq as a sharp shooter and he's ...well, the man ain't right.

Oh my god,

Bobby killed fiddy men.

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

Mantis42 posted:

She would totally phone it in, like when she had that newspaper column.

"Today's infodrop. The uhh Pope is stealing... children's bones with the help of uhh.... Hollywood"

And Dale would go all in on it without ever realizing that Peggy was Peg-Anon.

A and B plots intersect when Dale attempts to enlist his newfound comrades in an armed plot to thwart the fiendish Vatican bone theft.

Detective No. 27 posted:

I actually do see social worker for Bobby. He's really good with people.

Yeah, I read that comic too :)

Also, have him struggling with carpal tunnel.

McKilligan fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Feb 18, 2022

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Bar Ran Dun posted:

Oh my god,

Bobby killed fiddy men.

They show young cotton and he was pretty much bobby lol

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Strickland calling meetings while he’s on the pooper. Does it for years.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
What would weirdos be doing at the Capitol Building?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Bobby's as assistant manager at Megalomart or equivalent seems the most likely outcome. He's absorbed his father's worldview, but that time has passed, and he's just being comically exploited for $13 an hour. Lives for open mic night and is enjoying life as he can, but is absolutely in a brutally awful economic situation that he chooses to just ignore.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Kalli posted:

Bobby's as assistant manager at Megalomart or equivalent seems the most likely outcome. He's absorbed his father's worldview, but that time has passed, and he's just being comically exploited for $13 an hour. Lives for open mic night and is enjoying life as he can, but is absolutely in a brutally awful economic situation that he chooses to just ignore.

too real

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Bobby joined the army and is talked about as a hero and we find out he's a cook at camp David or whatever

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
Because he spent too much time around noted homosexual John Redcorn, Joseph has embraced the gay lifestyle and goes by "Bug" in honor of his paternal grandfather. Dale is conflicted about this.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Is Strickland dead or alive?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Is Strickland dead or alive?

Dead and Rayroy has added Strickland Texas to Tennessee. The name has been changed to Strickland T&T to the confusion of everyone but Peggy.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Dead and Rayroy has added Strickland Texas to Tennessee. The name has been changed to Strickland T&T to the confusion of everyone but Peggy.

And Hank is still the Assistant Manager.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I am in love with Joe Jack

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Bobby has a baby that looks too much like Cotton for Peggy, and she has to get over her natural dislike of the baby

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Hated a baby?

dolphinbomb
Apr 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Good.. GOD you've got a fat neck, Hank!

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Bobby will turn out to be a relatively normal adult, with millennial adult tendencies, like posting memes in his free time talking about how crushing capitalism is. He'll have a job Hank doesn't understand, but respects because it's a steady paycheck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Maybe he'll be a gig economy worker. Ubering and delivering food and so on. Bearing it in good humor because he's a generally well adjusted guy, but showcasing how hosed up it all is.