Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Guy who sounds like Yangus from DQVIII but he had his balls cut off: That Zelda bird is a right oval office.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

Can we get Ys III Wanderers from Ys?
We have Ys III at home.
Ys III at home:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Kongming posted:

Guy who sounds like Yangus from DQVIII but he had his balls cut off: That Zelda bird is a right oval office.

lmfao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Can we get Ys III Wanderers from Ys?
We have Ys III at home.
Ys III at home:

symbolic posted:

Game Opinions only Future Bobbies Have

Kongming posted:

Lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

not liking something therefore assuming every single person who likes it is actually lying ftw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

Game Opinions only Future Bobbies Have

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Unpopular opinion: Bumpy Ralph Has a Jolly Time for the amstrad was much better than Gobby Eats a Bunger despite only half of its dev team featuring on the sex offender registry.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Unpopular opinion: Bumpy Ralph Has a Jolly Time for the amstrad was much better than Gobby Eats a Bunger despite only half of its dev team featuring on the sex offender registry.

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

JollyBoyJohn posted:

There are a lot of JRPG names I hear get thrown around - Xenogears, Fire Emblem, Suikoden, Dragon Quest, Kingdom Hearts, SaGA, Drakengard, Disgaea, Ys, Xenoblade, and without having played a single game from any of these game series I can tell they are all just worse versions of your favourite Final Fantasy

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Tjat reminds me a couple days ago i caused a guy in games to melt down because i threatened to call dizzy egg a pedophile

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

Tjat reminds me a couple days ago i caused a guy in games to melt down because i threatened to call dizzy egg a pedophile

Lmao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

ArfJason posted:

i saw that and loled.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Games' biggest Dizzy Egg fan: Blimey I'm 'bout to have a row with an Argie wanker

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

"I. Am not. Grey! I post in Imp Zone, and play Borderlands 3."

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

welcome posted:

I barely played crash bandicoot but all of its fans seem criminally insane.

they're also really bad.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ArfJason posted:

ArfJason posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Games' biggest Dizzy Egg fan: Blimey I'm 'bout to have a row with an Argie wanker

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ArfJason posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ArfJason posted:

ArfJason posted:

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

(several Yakuza style goons appear to fight Arf only they're British and 1000x grosser looking somehow)

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

this is the most terrifying mind I've ever witnessed

JollyBoyJohn posted:

Beyond the reasonable reasons why people might not like Dota 2 or MOBAs in general I don't think there's a more engaging videogame out there. I can get people just really disliking that top-down RTS style, I can get people might just not like engaging with games using a mouse and keyboard and I certainly understand having a dislike for a competitive team-based videogame but outside those broad strokes I just think it's the best videogame I've ever played or watched.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

(several Yakuza style goons appear to fight Arf only they're British and 1000x grosser looking somehow)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Kongming posted:

ArfJason posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

this is the most terrifying mind I've ever witnessed

JollyBoyJohn posted:

The worst genre of videogames is side scrolling/top down shooters

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Gunstar Heroes? gently caress that poo poo!! Defense! Of! The! Ancients!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dragon Quest, Drakengard,
Ys, SaGa, Kingdom Hearts,
Suikoden, Xenogears
All worse Final Fantasies!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

Suikoden, Xenogears

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

Suikoden, Xenogears

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
lmao at everything

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ArfJason posted:

ArfJason posted:

lmfao

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Attaching various tubes labeled 'UK', 'Dota', 'GBS poster', 'Discord mod' and watching him swell up like Bane to become the worlds most powerful chomo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

Attaching various tubes labeled 'UK', 'Dota', 'GBS poster', 'Discord mod' and watching him swell up like Bane to become the worlds most powerful chomo.