Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

Raised By Birds posted:

Give it all to 50-60-70-80 roulette. :namazu:

Seriously make those worth while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Rhonne posted:

I hope they spread that Xp to the other roulettes.

Taking MSQDR out and sprinkling its bonus into 5678 and NRR would be pretty nice

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
these psychos really came out and said 'we're making ARR actually tolerable' after saying there weren't gonna be any huge announcements.

Also I can't wait to be a boomer and shake my fist at sprouts who don't know the pain of Toto-Rak or hours long prae.

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

Raised By Birds posted:

Give it all to 50-60-70-80 roulette. :namazu:

... yeah, i completely agree with this actually

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Thundarr posted:

You know what? If Trachtoum's Titan fight script is "eat poo poo at the first mechanic, stay dead the rest of the fight, then ninja loots the chest and scoots" I'd actually respect that.

Introducing the new Tank class, Sandbag, which holds aggro and gets targeted for mechanics even when dead

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

WrightOfWay posted:

Now where will I find my 30 second trial roulettes?

Unlock the two A Relic Reborn Trials.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

The Cape Westwind fight was a fun meme, but we've had a few sprouts on here complaining about it being so lame, so it's nice that they're just gonna fix it.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

Back in my day, Toto-Rak gave you Heavy and made the dungeon last unnecessarily longer. And we liked it that way.

we didn't

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
How do they keep doing everything so dammed right?! I can't think of an example of any other group that cares about their game and community as much as Yoshi P's crew

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

Back in my day, Toto-Rak gave you Heavy and made the dungeon last unnecessarily longer. And we liked it that way.

uphill in the snow both ways

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's not gonna be like

a massive graphix update.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
they better add a better solo duty replay system than NG+ when they make westwind and lahabrea solo instances

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

WESTWIND IS DEAD!!!

Wait, how is it going to work with EW Rhytalyn fight?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

OddObserver posted:

Westwind is a solo instance now

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

OddObserver posted:

It's going to be a solo story duty

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Begemot posted:

The Cape Westwind fight was a fun meme, but we've had a few sprouts on here complaining about it being so lame, so it's nice that they're just gonna fix it.

yea as funny as it was to be all 'alright guys have you watched an explainer video for this fight?' and all it must genuinely be kinda lame for sprouts these days to see their first 'big fight' get rolled without even trying.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

https://twitter.com/eldthurs/status/1473152306216529924?s=20&t=1kLemgdLEW4MRIAPE_ImoA

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

Waffleman_ posted:

It's not gonna be like

a massive graphix update.

A graphics upgrade is nice, but some people want like 8k ray tracing Horizon Forbidden West 60 fps poo poo and it's like, uh

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
An AA method better than FXAA would be nice.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Somewhat unrelated, but I'd love to get a trust-like party bar in solo instances with NPCs.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

MechaX posted:

A graphics upgrade is nice, but some people want like 8k ray tracing Horizon Forbidden West 60 fps poo poo and it's like, uh

yea they're just making sure people know 'graphics update' means improvements but we're not suddenly gonna become a bleeding specs top of the line next gen game in looks

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

lol at them stressing "no, the game isn't suddenly gonna look like Horizon, don't be stupid"

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

this curséd midlander picture

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Meteor suddenly staring into your soul.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

That guy could use some moisturizer.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

HD Wolander isn't real, and he can not hurt you.

wokow6
Oct 19, 2013
I love that they went out of the way to show that realistic would not look good for this.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

i want them to show photorealistic urianger

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Holy lol what a great troll

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

that was an extremely weird power play

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

wokow6 posted:

I love that they went out of the way to show that realistic would not look good for this.

yea that was really good.

LOOK AT IT...LOOK AT IT!!!!!

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

now that i think about it do trusts consume the first-time duty completion bonus? are they driving poor khloe out of business?

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Next time someone goes on a spree of buying avs in this thread please make it that uncanny valley midlander

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I love that they spent the resources to create something that cursed purely as a counterfactual

ghostinmyshell
Sep 17, 2004

I am very particular about biscuits, I'll have you know.
If they would remove that silly grey filter and fixed tree/bush/grass shimmering the engine would be fine.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

https://twitter.com/CofyBiscuit/status/1494870046581014529?s=20&t=1kLemgdLEW4MRIAPE_ImoA

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Ardbert gonna be more kissable than ever

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Arist posted:

I love that they spent the resources to create something that cursed purely as a counterfactual

Great way to manage expectations.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
They really better have a future-proof plan for the glamour system going forward, way more important than even engine updates at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea their actual intended goal looks good