Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

HootTheOwl posted:

KFC sucks rear end.
It's a worse Popeyes in every way, and they can't even make the food better because they're locked into the 13 herb and spices.
The only good KFC are the ones that are part Taco Bell or part Pizza Hut so you can order anything else.

They aren't locked into anything. Harland Sanders himself frequently bemoaned how lovely their chicken became vs the actual, original recipe he had developed after it was massively franchised and corporate suits cut down quality to improve margins.

Sanders was a massive piece of poo poo too but that shouldn't surprise anyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

drat horror queefs posted:

They aren't locked into anything. Harland Sanders himself frequently bemoaned how lovely their chicken became vs the actual, original recipe he had developed after it was massively franchised and corporate suits cut down quality to improve margins.

Sanders was a massive piece of poo poo too but that shouldn't surprise anyone

Although there's no evidence that he ever owned slaves despite looking like an Antebellum plantation owner.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

christmas boots posted:

Although there's no evidence that he ever owned slaves despite looking like an Antebellum plantation owner.

He was born well after slavery ended.
He died in 1980
Also, "finger licken good" is because their pressure cooked chicken is so greasy that it just drips down your fingers and you have to lick them or you'll run out of napkins.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
KFC original recipe is terrible, at least in Singapore and China

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

christmas boots posted:

Obviously, it's poo poo to be transphobic about any of it.

But y'know if you're not aroused by penises, or if vaginas don't really do anything for you -- I don't think you get much of a say in what you find sexually attractive. Sometimes people just aren't compatible sexually (for any number of reasons!) and that sucks especially if feelings are involved, but I think there are graceful ways of handling those situations, and lovely ways of handling them.

Have you considered instead: "Conversion Therapy, But Woke"???

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
it’s not transphobic to not gently caress someone you stupid bitch
gently caress off to bnr

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

One More Fat Nerd posted:

So are trans women not women? Genuinely confused at your point.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Orange DeviI posted:

it’s not transphobic to not gently caress someone you stupid bitch
gently caress off to bnr

No

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

huh?

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

The last time I saw this particular line of argument come up in CSPAM, it turned into "pansexuality is the only ethical sexuality" and "if you prefer a specific set of genitals in your sex partners, you need therapy". Hence, "woke conversion therapy". This was probably like 4 years ago so I'm not surprised no one gets the reference.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

That line of argument can be turned into a justification of incel poo poo so easily: it’s a bigotry when girls don’t like me.

How do those types preserve the pretty fundamental proposition that they have a right to say no to people they’re not attracted to?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
there’s nothing wrong with not loving women for whatever reason, it’s okay to be gay

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

not wanting to have sex with me is a hate crime actually

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
cotton ceiling is some extremely tumblr sexual predator poo poo

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Palladium posted:

KFC original recipe is terrible, at least in Singapore and China

i had KFC in trinidad once and it owned

the cashier also looked at me like i was a loving idiot when i asked for a large diet sprite as he handed me a 2 liter bottle of regular sprite

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
The only good sexuality is the one where you and somebody reach for each other and then the camera cuts to the curtains waving in the wind

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Let's be real here, I wouldn't want to sleep with anyone that finds me attractive. I've got to have some standards.

Mayman10
May 11, 2019

projecthalaxy posted:

Jacob Rees-Mogg and his wife, Helena Anne Beatrix Wentworth Fitzwilliam de Chair Rees-Mogg, have six children, named thusly:

Sixtus!? They couldn't have at least named him Sextus?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
https://twitter.com/McFaul/status/1494814281505796097

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

christmas boots posted:

Let's be real here, I wouldn't want to sleep with anyone that finds me attractive. I've got to have some standards.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://www.lrb.co.uk/the-paper/v40/n06/amia-srinivasan/does-anyone-have-the-right-to-sex

good article, cool take

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

I mean, is anyone really surprised that a strongman wants to invade some other country and kill a lot of people. How else is he supposed to get his dick hard?

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

I AM GRANDO posted:

That line of argument can be turned into a justification of incel poo poo so easily: it’s a bigotry when girls don’t like me.

How do those types preserve the pretty fundamental proposition that they have a right to say no to people they’re not attracted to?

you're assuming that they have a single thought in their heads beyond "people who don't want to gently caress me are terrible bigots"

the last time i saw it pop up was when some u.k. rag was whipping up the terfs over the epidemic of transes ruining families by transitioning

turns out that if you don't instantly turn gay/straight/whatever when your partner transitions you are in fact a transphobe

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
Do these "I was peer pressured to gently caress a trans woman" scenarios ever happen outside of someone's fantasies?

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

YaketySass posted:

Do these "I was peer pressured to gently caress a trans woman" scenarios ever happen outside of someone's fantasies?

as good as an argument as "I was forced to make money in china by my greed"

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

YaketySass posted:

no it's not like "i was peer pressured into loving this person" is a terribly common situation at all

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I loving WISH I could get peer pressured into loving somebody :mad:

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

christmas boots posted:

Same, luckily, I'm a married man! :rimshot:

Oneiros posted:

no it's not like "i was peer pressured into loving this person" is a terribly common situation at all

I don't know if thats the joke and I'm dense, but this is basically every arranged marriage.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

cotton ceiling is some extremely tumblr sexual predator poo poo

The Health At Every Size girls and Cotton Ceiling ladies are the closest thing women have to Incels, but they don't really hold a candle to the real thing. They've got the sexual entitlement but not the incredible toxicity, delusion, or hosed up feedback loops.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Same, luckily, I'm a married man! :rimshot:

I don't know if thats the joke and I'm dense, but this is basically every arranged marriage.

The Health At Every Size girls and Cotton Ceiling ladies are the closest thing women have to Incels, but they don't really hold a candle to the real thing. They've got the sexual entitlement but not the incredible toxicity, delusion, or hosed up feedback loops.

Well it doesn't help that the latter probably pretty quickly get ostracised from everywhere as sexual predators and general massive assholes and the former keep dying, last I heard. You need a critical mass and dedicated communities before you can get something like incels.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

The Health At Every Size girls and Cotton Ceiling ladies are the closest thing women have to Incels

You're going to get flamed for this by fat goons in denial but you're absolutely right

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

i'd classify most arranged marriages as more economic coercion than "peer pressure" but we may be operating under different definitions

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Oneiros posted:

i'd classify most arranged marriages as more economic coercion than "peer pressure" but we may be operating under different definitions

I mean, rather both, for any meaningful difference they have?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

The only good sexuality is the one where you and somebody reach for each other and then the camera cuts to the curtains waving in the wind

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Well it doesn't help that the latter probably pretty quickly get ostracised from everywhere as sexual predators and general massive assholes and the former keep dying, last I heard. You need a critical mass and dedicated communities before you can get something like incels.

Hadn't thought about how tough COVID would've been on the HAES folks, they were high risk and also big on woo and general hostility to the medical community.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Flesh Forge posted:

I loving WISH I could get peer pressured into loving somebody :mad:

fuckin do it

get ur poke on

edit: cmon do it

blatman has issued a correction as of 19:05 on Feb 19, 2022

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Orange DeviI posted:

You're going to get flamed for this by fat goons in denial but you're absolutely right

I get flamed by a delusional fat goon every time I look in the mirror.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

I am reminded yet again of the story of the woman who tried to attend a gay leather orgy, and was kicked out for not being a gay man.

https://www.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2014/06/02/breaking-woman-not-wanted-at-gay-orgy-must-credit-huffpo

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/apmassaro3/status/1495447598387314699?s=21

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Toph Bei Fong posted:

I am reminded yet again of the story of the woman who tried to attend a gay leather orgy, and was kicked out for not being a gay man.

https://www.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2014/06/02/breaking-woman-not-wanted-at-gay-orgy-must-credit-huffpo

as a queer man I only feel alive when I am denying women a place in my community

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/josephscalice/status/1495067713189953542?t=HahUuQHtR-ldbnRMrHEfKg&s=19
https://twitter.com/josephscalice/status/1495741444375592961?t=VaQz4NU3vq3SaNJhSYAPOw&s=19