Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Cerebral Bore posted:

MOTYC: Trent Beretta vs The Detested Knife Pervert AEW Rampage 18.02

FUUUCK YOUUUU SWITCHBLADE

Nthed Jay White is wonderfully despicable in everything that he does. Great little moment at the start of the match with the security guard and the jacket. Talking down to the guy like he's a child and them making him too sweet him later on.

LionYeti fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Feb 19, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I’m glad more people are being exposed to the wonderful horrible slime that is Jay White

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Hiroshi Tanahashi (C) vs. SANADA for the IWGP US Championship - NJPW Golden Series 2/19

Nth, really sharp match.

Also:

HM: Flying Tigers vs. Team 6 and 9 vs. BC’s Cutest Tag Team vs. Suzuki-gun (El Desperado & Kanemaru) - NJPW Golden Series 2/19

Fun spot fest and I have to recognize the glory of that one ‘rana.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Hiroshi Tanahashi (C) vs. SANADA for the IWGP US Championship - NJPW Golden Series 2/19

Also known as The Alliance to End Kneeamania, these two did everything they could to gently caress up each other's knees, on top of an already great match. Some absolutely perfect moments of timing here from both guys, selling in EXACTLY the right way at EXACTLY the right time to perfect effect. A nice reminder of what SANADA is capable of in addition to Tanahashi being, of course, The Ace.

:yeah:

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
AEW Rampage 2/18
MOTYC - Trent Beretta vs Jay White

NJPW 2/19
HM - Great O'Khan vs Honma
HM - Jr Tag 4-way
MOTYC - Tanahashi vs SANADA

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Jerusalem posted:

Also known as The Alliance to End Kneeamania, these two did everything they could to gently caress up each other's knees, on top of an already great match. Some absolutely perfect moments of timing here from both guys, selling in EXACTLY the right way at EXACTLY the right time to perfect effect. A nice reminder of what SANADA is capable of in addition to Tanahashi being, of course, The Ace.

Nth.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanlis posted:

Nth, really sharp match.

Also:

HM: Flying Tigers vs. Team 6 and 9 vs. BC’s Cutest Tag Team vs. Suzuki-gun (El Desperado & Kanemaru) - NJPW Golden Series 2/19

Nth the Robbie spot was crazy

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Rarity posted:

gently caress, is SANADA good again?

Always has been.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Cerebral Bore posted:

I wouldn’t go full beans MOTYC, but easily an HM for me.

I feel like I finally “got” my fellow countryman.

AEW is also good at making people look great, even in defeat, and Trent was no exception here.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. SANADA, NJPW Golden Series, 19/02

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Cerebral Bore posted:

Nth, I forgot just how great Jay White i- loving knoife pervert

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
WMOTYC - Roman Reigns (c) vs Goldberg for the WWE Universal Championship, WWE Elimination Chamber, 02/19
lol

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Price Check posted:

NJPW 2/19
HM - Great O'Khan vs Honma

Oh yeah I gotta second that. GoK did an amazing job making a Honma match compelling.

Thanlis posted:

4th, this was a really fun match.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

GCW Believe In Me - 2/19/22

MOTYC: Nick Wayne v Jordan Oliver - One hell of a fight.

HM: Team Gringo v SGC - An amazing multi-man sprint with some very unexpected spots and twin ninjas???

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

MOTYC: Jake Something vs. Ace Austin vs. Chris Bey vs. Mike Bailey - Impact No Surrender, 2/19/2022

Excellent spot fest that was way more coherent than your usual multi-man, with at least two “whoa” spots. Didn’t know any of these guys and I still loved it.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Kevino07 posted:

WMOTYC - Roman Reigns (c) vs Goldberg for the WWE Universal Championship, WWE Elimination Chamber, 02/19
lol

lol

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Thanlis posted:

MOTYC: Jake Something vs. Ace Austin vs. Chris Bey vs. Mike Bailey - Impact No Surrender, 2/19/2022

Excellent spot fest that was way more coherent than your usual multi-man, with at least two “whoa” spots. Didn’t know any of these guys and I still loved it.

HM for me. Very fun match.

Edit: I'll HM Jay White vs Eric Young from the same event while we're at it.

Hellblazer187 fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Feb 20, 2022

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
HM: Vikingo vs John Superstar - AAA 2/20

this takes a while to get going but climaxes in one of the hottest finishing stretches i've seen in this company. the rain probably scared them off a lot of spots and it's ultimately at the low end of HM for me but they definitely sent the crowd home happy on a very mixed show. vikingo is carrying this company and jomo had a great showing in his first match back

https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1495265888588681217

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

abraham linksys posted:

this takes a while to get going but climaxes in one of the hottest finishing stretches i've seen in this company. the rain probably scared them off a lot of spots and it's ultimately at the low end of HM for me but they definitely sent the crowd home happy on a very mixed show. vikingo is carrying this company and jomo had a great showing in his first match back

Also HM

Adding HM: Dralistico vs Pentagon Jr - AAA 2/20
This was a great match with the dumbest run ins and still ended funny.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

abraham linksys posted:

2nd for this and also Dralistico vs Pentagon Jr

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

HM: Dralistico vs Pentagon Jr - AAA Rey de Reyes 2/19/22

HM: Vikingo [c] vs Johnny Superstar -AAA Megacampeonato Match - AAA Rey de Reyes 2/19/22

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
MOTYC: Ace Austin vs. Mike Bailey vs. Chris Bey vs. Jake Something
HM: Black Taurus vs. JONAH
MOTYC: Jay White vs. Eric Young

All from Impact Wrestling No Surrender, 2/19

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

WMOTYC: Minoru Suzuki (h) vs. Toru Yano for the Provisional KOPW2022 - NJPW Golden Series (2/20)

I hated every second of this loving match

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Edward Mass posted:

MOTYC: Ace Austin vs. Mike Bailey vs. Chris Bey vs. Jake Something
from Impact Wrestling No Surrender, 2/19

abraham linksys posted:

nthing both

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MOTYC: Kazuchika Okada (C) vs. Tetsuya Naito for the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship - NJPW Golden Series 2/20

The ONLY thing this was missing was the crowd being able to lose their poo poo, and they still lost their poo poo at points anyway because HOLY gently caress WHAT A MATCH! :stare:

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Kazuchika Okada (C) vs. Tetsuya Naito for the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship - NJPW Golden Series 2/20

The ONLY thing this was missing was the crowd being able to lose their poo poo, and they still lost their poo poo at points anyway because HOLY gently caress WHAT A MATCH! :stare:

💯💯💯

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Jerusalem posted:

nth, incredible performance from both guys

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Jerusalem posted:

Nth

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Jerusalem posted:

Nth. Lil kazu at his level best.

Sooper Gila
Apr 23, 2014

Love
Peace
and Harmony

Jerusalem posted:

Nth. High end professional wrestling at it's high endest.

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

:phone:Hello
AEW Dynamite 16/2

HM: Bryan Danielson vs Lee Moriarty
HM: Sammy Guevara vs Darby Allin

AEW Rampage 18/2

HM: Adam Cole vs 10
HM: Jay White vs Trent Beretta

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Impact Wrestling's No Surrender 02/19/2022:

Thanlis posted:

MOTYC: Jake Something vs. Ace Austin vs. Chris Bey vs. Mike Bailey

Edward Mass posted:

MOTYC: Jay White vs. Eric Young

Nth to those and additionally:

HM: Deonna Purrazzo (c) vs Miranda Alize (ROH Women's Title)
- this had a hiccup or two along the way, but kept a nice pace and was pretty snug

HM: Matt Cardona (c) vs Jordynne Grace (Digital Media Championship)
- those two are made to work together, holy poo poo

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Rarity posted:

HM: Dante Martin vs. Powerhouse Hobbs, AEW Rampage Slam Dunk, 18/02
HM: Jay White vs. Trent Baretta, AEW Rampage Slam Dunk, 18/02

Nth-ing these two. Jay White is such a great heel.

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Feb 20, 2022

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Jerusalem posted:

:yeah:

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Nth. Amazing that these two still have new places they can go.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah agreed

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Jerusalem posted:

HM: Bryan Danielson vs. Lee Moriarty - AEW Dynamite 2/16

Right right right right right on the cusp of a MOTYC. Moriarty REALLY stepped up and Danielson was incredible.

2nd

Dango Bango posted:

HM: Sammy Guevara vs. Darby Allin - AEW Dynamite 2/16

Also :stonk:

2nd this too

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Nth. There is still nothing in the world of professional wrestling that compares to the best NJPW title matches.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Alan Angels vs. Tony Nese, AEW Dark 1/4 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q92-feMLbw4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

DDT Ultimate Tag League Night 5 February 14th
MOTYC
Eruption (Kazusada Higuchi and Hideki Okatani) vs 37KAMIINA (Konosuke Takeshita and Yuki Ueno)
- 4 incredible talents have a awesome match in front of a tiny crowd, Okatani continues to very impressive in his new stable