Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I had no idea Brunel was even in prison lol they're tying up the loose ends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Wassup cellie my name's the Hammurderer I get the bottom bunk stabble stabble

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

lol that this gyu was present during the foot massage

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Futanari Damacy posted:

I had no idea Brunel was even in prison lol they're tying up the loose ends

yeah i thought he disappeared in brazil or something
what was the charge/conviction?

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Crazypoops posted:

Lmao if you need to disappear someone just arrest them and turn the cameras off. It's so easy.

Lmao

someone should write an scp entry about this where the subtext is that the foundation are just being tricked by a secret cabal of pedophiles in its upper ranks

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
someone must always watch Epstein or else his neck will spontaneously break

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

maxwell must have a steel windpipe

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

smarxist posted:

Control had great references to Havana Syndrome, it’s a shame nobody thought of Epstein being an AWE.

multistability
Feb 15, 2014
https://theintercept.com/2022/02/20/nih-coronavirus-research-wuhan-redacted/

Absolutely shameless lol

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

smarxist posted:

lol

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

Lastgirl posted:

Jean-Luc Brunel isn't dead

Lastgirl posted:

Jean-Luc Brunel never existed

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Yeah, not sure why anyone's running cover for Ft. Detrick tbh

multistability
Feb 15, 2014

Futanari Damacy posted:

Yeah, not sure why anyone's running cover for Ft. Detrick tbh

I was under the impression that the pipeline for engineering chimeric spike proteins to make coronaviruses more virulent and transmissible via gain-of-function research was something like National Institute of Health > EcoHealth Alliance (Peter Daszak) / University of North Carolina (Ralph Baric) > Wuhan Institute of Virology, what's Ft. Detrick got to to with it? That's the anthrax place right? Where can I read up about that relationship, it never seems to get mentioned

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Elizabeth has COVID

I didn't know reptilians could catch a cold

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
royal palace doctors probably have super elixirs created from a million dead colonial souls or something, I’m not getting excited until I see the state funeral

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
good reminder that western culture is a hell hole of hosed up psycho sexual pathology and there are probably tons who think of themselves as "good people" who don't see anything wrong with this hosed up nonsense
https://twitter.com/AubryAndrews/status/1493250060594958337

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/nkulw/status/1495456952423534601
https://twitter.com/SilvermanJacob/status/1495457425264201728

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
who need they credit suisse audited

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Switzerland is a fiction that never should have been allowed to exist

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Excelzior posted:

how else were the victorious allied bourgeoisie supposed to cash in on all the wealth the nazis looted from europe though

SlimGoodbody
Oct 20, 2003

I thought my brain was starting to go back to normal-ish, but I just heard about Brunel and I crack-pinged again

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

Excelzior posted:

micronationalism in general is something that feels like something that should be regulated but in reality cannot because there is no trusted regulatory body at that level of social cohesion

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!

SlimGoodbody posted:

I thought my brain was starting to go back to normal-ish, but I just heard about Brunel and I crack-pinged again

weird that Brunel killed himself only a few days after the Saget head trauma controversy:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/bob-saget-autopsy-reveals-trauma-similar-to-baseball-bat-to-the-head-e2-80-94doctor/ar-AATWvVj

apropos of nothing, probably, Bob Saget's late sister was named Gay Saget:

https://www.khou.com/article/news/e...a0-391ac39d2a48

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Maybe Ghislane’s tits are just like the video from “The Ring” in that some time after you see them, Steve Jail pops out and kills you.

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib
suicide squad

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Yamashita's gold financed Obama's real dad's Jakarta excursion

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

loose ends being tied up

Ghislaine has to freak out whenever she hears footsteps in the hallway

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

*piano coda from Layla starts playing*

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist posted:

good reminder that western culture is a hell hole of hosed up psycho sexual pathology and there are probably tons who think of themselves as "good people" who don't see anything wrong with this hosed up nonsense
https://twitter.com/AubryAndrews/status/1493250060594958337

wow Germany age of consent is 14 :sad:

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

multistability posted:

I was under the impression that the pipeline for engineering chimeric spike proteins to make coronaviruses more virulent and transmissible via gain-of-function research was something like National Institute of Health > EcoHealth Alliance (Peter Daszak) / University of North Carolina (Ralph Baric) > Wuhan Institute of Virology, what's Ft. Detrick got to to with it? That's the anthrax place right? Where can I read up about that relationship, it never seems to get mentioned

I've not looked into it in any detail and what I have seen seems tenuous.

There was a mystery virus in a retirement home not a million miles from Ft Detrick. It broke out mid-2019 and exhibited very similar symptoms to Covid. edit: about 45 miles from the base.

'Respiratory outbreak' being investigated at retirement community after 54 residents fall ill

In late October 2019, the World Military Games were hosted by Wuhan. The conspiracy is that American military personnel were inoculated at Ft Detrick prior to flying out there and may have been deliberately infected.

The games started October 18, the same date that the John Hopkins Center for Health Security partnered with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to host what I think was some kind of war game scenario called Event 201. This involved role-playing how to handle a mass pandemic in the event that a highly infectious novel coronavirus jumped species, specifically from bats to pigs and then to humans.

Clyde Radcliffe has issued a correction as of 15:25 on Feb 21, 2022

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

I've not looked into it in any detail and what I have seen seems tenuous.

There was a mystery virus in a retirement home not a million miles from Ft Detrick. It broke out mid-2019 and exhibited very similar symptoms to Covid. edit: about 45 miles from the base.

'Respiratory outbreak' being investigated at retirement community after 54 residents fall ill

In late October 2019, the World Military Games were hosted by Wuhan. The conspiracy is that American military personnel were inoculated at Ft Detrick prior to flying out there and may have been deliberately infected.

The games started October 18, the same date that the John Hopkins Center for Health Security partnered with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to host what I think was some kind of war game scenario called Event 201. This involved role-playing how to handle a mass pandemic in the event that a highly infectious novel coronavirus jumped species, specifically from bats to pigs and then to humans.

:stare:

This is the first time I heard any of this.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
There was also a US military base in the same area where the outbreak started in Northern Italy

anyway,

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

gradenko_2000 posted:

There was also a US military base in the same area where the outbreak started in Northern Italy

anyway,

that lady has crazy eyes

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
elizabeth holmes vibe

animist
Aug 28, 2018

global tetrahedron posted:

anyone have a link to that cable on wikileaks that is a very entertaining/well written recounting of an oligarch's dinner party

curious about this

bonelessdongs
Jul 17, 2019

OH BOY I HAVE THE PERFECT THING FOR TH-

smarxist posted:

*piano coda from Layla starts playing*

GOD drat IT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Entorwellian posted:

:stare:

This is the first time I heard any of this.

Lmao