Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

"Russia invaded georgia" lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MLSM posted:

You and your lovely thread suck and you should gently caress off

gently caress you rereg

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

crepeface posted:

incredibly embarrassing post

Every post I have made tonight has been an invitation for the racist majoritarian-lovers ITT to restore their credibility. That has not been forthcoming. Not my fault!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

searching my "post history" to find embarrassing posts I just made today? straight out of the alt-right playbook

i don't care about u bitch

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Man Musk posted:

Every post I have made tonight has been an invitation for the racist majoritarian-lovers ITT to restore their credibility. That has not been forthcoming. Not my fault!

You misspelled my name fuckface.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Fortaleza posted:

"Russia invaded georgia" lol

lol i know

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
any one who uses the term tankie unironically has a sub 10 IQ and should be safely ignored. Anarchism is a disease that we can only hope for them to grow out of

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Majorian posted:

who are you?

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Little dude needs to take their meds and get some sleep but I think we can get a bit more dancing out of them maybe

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Fortaleza posted:

Little dude needs to take their meds and get some sleep but I think we can get a bit more dancing out of them maybe

Keeping being cucked and worship that thin blue line

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

gradenko_2000 posted:

Arab Spring, but everywhere?!?!?!

I misread the numbers from the source I used (since it was comparing a fertilizer crop rotation to another) but from this source - https://essd.copernicus.org/articles/10/969/2018/essd-10-969-2018.pdf - nitrogen fertilzer was responsible for the 26% increase in the US production of non-leguminous crops.

Still a drop in crop yields especially if you're not wringing all the efficiency out of your fertilizer!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Man Musk posted:

i don't care about u bitch

[dabs pen on tongue]
~main character syndrome

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Man Musk posted:

go away. this is tiresome

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Man Musk posted:

Pick the corn kernels from my poo poo you jumped up oval office

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
harmless trump thread poster goes into eurasia thread, gets pumped with massive shot of main character syndrome, doesn't feel good and changes - MELTDOWN. many such cases!

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

not really sure why people keep having trouble with the fact that the US has spent the entire post Soviet era loving up eastern Europe even if Putin's Russia is still a reactionary state

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

crepeface posted:

harmless trump thread poster goes into eurasia thread, gets pumped with massive shot of main character syndrome, doesn't feel good and changes - MELTDOWN. many such cases!

oh god i might be next

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Majorian posted:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

StashAugustine posted:

not really sure why people keep having trouble with the fact that the US has spent the entire post Soviet era loving up eastern Europe even if Putin's Russia is still a reactionary state

https://twitter.com/osamabishounen/status/1039986715417399296?s=20&t=rI0Uy8g2osvkvqyx0FogHw

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Forgot to link this earlier in my medieval map post http://www.myoldmaps.com/early-medieval-monographs/gog-and-magog-on-mappaemund.pdf

Excerpt all about medieval european mappaemundi and how they put in the extra-biblical legend of gog and magog

Not related to any of this but it's interesting imo and some of these old squiggly lines do technically represent eurasia

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Man Musk posted:

Cuh, we're like a million miles beyond rhetoric. The only thing that matters now is action. Look at what people do, not what they say.

What action do you think leftists should be taking in response to the goings-on in Ukraine, Man Musk?

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

crepeface posted:

harmless trump thread liberal goes into eurasia thread, gets pumped with massive shot of main character syndrome, doesn't feel good and changes - MELTDOWN. many such cases!

ftfy :catstare:

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
oh poo poo

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

more to the point you'd think trump thread posters would be familiar with the concept of irony-poisoned praise of huge pieces of poo poo, unless everyone in there is actually seriously on the trump train

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Majorian posted:

What action do you think leftists should be taking in response to the goings-on in Ukraine, Man Musk?

Pushing for maximum concessions to cooperate. Conflict is a sublime time to rewrite the social contract. We're all on the same side, I'm sure.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Majorian posted:

send in the nukes

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
imagine giving a genuine poo poo about Ukraine one way or another imagine pretending you have any say in the matter as you beat your chest to stupid nationalistic side taking in a neoliberal fascist civil war as the plant burns and the seas boil unabated. you don’t have any say or input and nobody gives a poo poo if you stand up for democracy or sovereignty on this issue because you’ll be silent and jerking off to hentai when your side decides they are the ones who ought to impose dictatorships and commit mass murder instead. you as a leftist progressive literally have nothing to gain in this matter and the sides involved will do what they will do with or without your consent. just sit back and enjoy the show.

I’m da joker baby

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 08:01 on Feb 22, 2022

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Man Musk posted:

Pushing for maximum concessions to cooperate. Conflict is a sublime time to rewrite the social contract. We're all on the same side, I'm sure.

Oh word? It's almost as if you're saying no war but the class war.

But that makes me feel less compelled to get involved in a conflict between two kleptocracies on the other side of the planet. You see my difficulty, I'm sure.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Majorian posted:

Oh word? It's almost as if you're saying no war but the class war.

But that makes me feel less compelled to get involved in a conflict between two kleptocracies on the other side of the planet. You see my difficulty, I'm sure.

You should never support any regime unconditionally. Draw the lines early on, make it clear, that's smart.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

StashAugustine posted:

more to the point you'd think trump thread posters would be familiar with the concept of irony-poisoned praise of huge pieces of poo poo, unless everyone in there is actually seriously on the trump train

can someone start the (totally ironic) Putin thread so we can get back to the really important things, like Bing Dwen Dwen

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/wheatgarden/status/1495933791671566338?s=21

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Man Musk posted:

You should never support any regime unconditionally.

You really don't know what thread you're in, do you?

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Majorian posted:

I absolutely do, that's why I'm posting here.

Y'all are being taken for a ride.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Man Musk posted:

Bud, the United States has been rewriting the social contract based on its whims every single day, and it's been going on long before 9/11. When the Reagan administration mined Nicaragua's harbors it was rightly judged by the ICC to be in breach of international law, and when it came time to pay the piper we told them to gently caress off. The Bush administration passed a bill explicitly outlining that should any American be held in the Hague for war crimes, we would immediately raid the prison and spring them by force - no matter how many Dutch lives it'd cost to do.

I don't give a gently caress if Russia is rewriting the international order that you care so much about. It's rotten, and needs some kind of counterbalance to check the unbridled power of the US & NATO. No I don't care how unwoke Russia is either, that poo poo doesn't matter in international affairs.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Majorian posted:

yeah this is the thread for unconditional support of Xi Jinping Thought

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

There are so many bad replies to that OP, holy moly.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Man Musk posted:

Oh no, are you saying our super-sincere, earnest support for Putin has been misplaced?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

StashAugustine posted:

yeah this is the thread for unconditional support of Xi Jinping Thought

half of us are state-affiliated posters after all

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

it never fails

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happiness
Oct 10, 2004

Man Musk posted:

you came here posting your heartfelt fears about how these events are also going to lead to china invading taiwan

you overdosed on american propaganda a long time ago