Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Bob Gorrell

We should get the money spent on police back so it can be spent elsewhere. A Good Cartoon.

Joe Heller

Clay Jones

Tom Stiglich

Gary Varvel

Tony Branco

quote:

Nothing Against the State Trudeau called the Trucker protesters terrorists and Fascists while he acts like a totalitarian Fascist.
I never thought anti-protest laws would be used against me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Kind of a muddled message from someone who thinks executions are awesome and that we should be executing lots more people

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The general theme of the last few days of the Canadian Freedom Patriot Trucker Business Lover Owners Freedom Heroes getting completely loving shithoused by soyboy cops covered in maple syrup has been pretty entertaining lol

Syfe
Jun 12, 2006

As a Canadian I come here for the near absence of any Canadian Politoons and am deeply disturbed by the sudden uptick of CanCon.

Seriously though, it's wild to see them obsess over it.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Syfe posted:

As a Canadian I come here for the near absence of any Canadian Politoons and am deeply disturbed by the sudden uptick of CanCon.

Seriously though, it's wild to see them obsess over it.

For a lot of these guys it's really not very different from when they suddenly latch on to Something to get mad about in large blue states.

BRAVE ORANGE COUNTY HOA STANDS UP TO GAVIN NAZISOM

WHO WILL DEFEND THE MEN IN BLUE AGAINST THE SICKO NYC MAYOR

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Raised By Birds posted:

Bob Gorrell

We should get the money spent on police back so it can be spent elsewhere. A Good Cartoon.

This idiot. Words have meaning!

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
They're not links to JPEGS. Stop saying that!
They're hashes of links to jpegs!

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Do I look like I know what a link to a hash of a jpeg is?

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

The Durham findings are no better than puppy pee pads AGC

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Really though the thought that an major American politician would actually face consequences for the hosed up poo poo they did, real or not, is laughable.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Most people who says that they explore diverse viewpoints really only listen to racist poo poo.

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy
"Diversity of thought" is always code for "stop calling me out for being a hateful dipshit", yeah.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

It's all bullshit, but the "good-faith conversations" part is what got to me.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009
Finally, someone calling out the true culprits behind rent poverty: independent game developers!

Also, lol at "$40/month". It would be free, and monetised by selling your budget information to your landlord.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Murdstone posted:

It's all bullshit, but the "good-faith conversations" part is what got to me.

“Good faith conversation” says the man writing both sides of a cartoon debate

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Johnson, scourge of infectors and invaders – The prime minister has announced an end to all major Covid restrictions in the UK as the crisis in Ukraine reaches boiling point" After Rubens. (I think, might be a better match out there?)

Telegraph:

Storm Franklin: flooding and property damage – in pictures

Matt:

"What in the world is happening to our beloved Wordle?"; "How Wordle started sending everyone into five-letter fits of fury"

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

https://twitter.com/Adamstoon1/status/1496109626516987907

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Rowe:

Knight:

Lethbridge:

Wilcox:

Shakespeare:

Scott Morrison with NSW premier Dominic Perrottet. Trains Union Secretary fires off at Scott Morrison over Sydney Trains ‘lies’ (news.com.au).

Downes:

Australia makes a BIG move against China - in Antarctica: PM forks out $800MILLION to counter the Communist power's growing influence on the icy continent (Daily Mail).

Spooner:

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

NRVNQSR posted:

Finally, someone calling out the true culprits behind rent poverty: independent game developers!

Also, lol at "$40/month". It would be free, and monetised by selling your budget information to your landlord.

the point of the comic isn't "independent game developers suck" my dude it's "what if we monetized the rot"

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
If the loving power lines are down I guess it doesn't matter how the grid gets energy now does it?
And a muscle powered personal generator may not put out much energy but you don't need to worry about running out of gas petrol either.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Pilchenstein posted:

"Diversity of thought" is always code for "stop calling me out for being a hateful dipshit", yeah.
Like being a self-described “Classic liberal”, it’s accurate in the worst way possible.

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019

Vib Rib posted:

If the loving power lines are down I guess it doesn't matter how the grid gets energy now does it?
And a muscle powered personal generator may not put out much energy but you don't need to worry about running out of gas petrol either.

Also the powerlines are damaged due to extreme weather conditions likely excacerbated by climate change!

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

I'm normally not a fan of Bojo caricatures but this one is precious.

thisusedyet
Feb 14, 2012

My post... it sucks!!!

See, you guys thought she was going to be running against one of the rabbits,

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

thisusedyet posted:

See, you guys thought she was going to be running against one of the rabbits,

I wonder if that was going to be the plan, but then it occurred to Stantis how weird it would be for his Clinton/Obama proxies to be running in a libertarian primary. It wouldn't be the first time the plot made a sudden lurch because Stantis belated realized how dogshit his story-lines are.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

South Park made this joke over 15 years ago. gently caress off.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Robert Ariail

Clay Bennett

Lisa Benson

Steve Benson

Tim Campbell

Stuart Carlson

Jeff Danziger

Matt Davies

John Deering

Bob Gorrell

Joe Heller

Clay Jones

Henry Payne

Joel Pett

Marshall Ramsey

Jen Sorensen

Scott Stantis

Tom Stiglich

Gary Varvel

Tony Branco

quote:

Predatory Politics Hillary can smell blood in the water with Biden’s rapidly bleeding poll numbers.
They really want Hillary to run again.

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

"The women aren't complaining about the other women that I want them to complain about, and thus I, a white cis man, must take up this great burden for them by demonstrating I still only have The One Joke."

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

"Hmmm, what do people in Ukraine look like? Do they wear... hats? Does that sound right? Ah gently caress it, I'll just slap the flag and name on some random building."

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost
Gotta say I'm not impressed by any of the "hey let's go to war with Russia" cartoons so far. Like come on, folks, at least tell a loving joke while you're hawking.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I'm impressed that only Gorrell so far has decided to slap a hammer and sickle on Putin, but I may be setting the bar a little low here.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Somfin posted:

Gotta say I'm not impressed by any of the "hey let's go to war with Russia" cartoons so far. Like come on, folks, at least tell a loving joke while you're hawking.

I'm gonna say I laughed at the Gorrell one, that's a clever joke.

Well not really laughed since the war is happening just acress the border from me, but I appreaciate the effort there.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: The Rip-Roaring World of Self-Denial Journalism

Ted Rall posted:

The idea that groups of people, and often celebrities, are denying themselves access to technology, food, or whatever has become one of the most annoying sub-genres of American journalism.

First Dog on the Moon: If you thought the disparity between private and public schools was bad, you were wrong

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Discendo Vox posted:

who dares to extract the QR code from that sinfest?
from the subreddit:

quote:

I actually tried puzzling this out because I'd recently seen an article on hand-decoding QR codes. It's a pretty interesting exercise. Long story short, the best I could decipher was this 26-character string:

h¡cÀj?/Dpå±r7p/org/QR-Àr¤å

...which suggests a highly-corrupted version of a URL along these lines:

https://??????.org/QR?????

Knowing Tats, it's probably something incredibly lazy and meaningless like a generic QR code example site (likely qrcode.org, or maybe python.org if it actually starts with a "p"), but for shits and giggles I'll assume it points to https://NAMBLA.org/QReject

but it's probably just a qrcode.org redirect URL

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall: The Rip-Roaring World of Self-Denial Journalism

:lol: OK Ted I'm sure everyone is impressed by your not owing a television.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
I know it's the wife beating Lester and I know the cartoon is transphobic as gently caress so I feel bad for thinking it but I like that dolphin.

Also I'm so tired of shirtless Putin in tanks.

kartikeya posted:

"The women aren't complaining about the other women that I want them to complain about, and thus I, a white cis man, must take up this great burden for them by demonstrating I still only have The One Joke."

It's a shame Lester didn't know that one of the writers for the Clay Travis and Buck Sexton show totally heard one of the UPenn swimmers say "When I get married and have children, I hope they're all boys, because women's sports won't exist in a few years." That anonymous quote that some guy heard shows that the swim team is actually super mad about it!

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy
Can I nominate this for "worst label" five times :v:

Kikas posted:

I'm gonna say I laughed at the Gorrell one ... I appreaciate the effort there.
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Twelve by Pies posted:

Also I'm so tired of shirtless Putin in tanks.

I think a compilation is in order