Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Realising that the garrulous oathbreaker has the exact same laugh line as the crestfallen mercenary… the lore implications of this are astounding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In my massive VR rig so all you can see is my big lips moving with no game audio: Oh my God.

Oh my God, dude.

..Gwyndolyn's Knave Purse! Of course.

EmmyOk posted:

Realising that the garrulous oathbreaker has the exact same laugh line as the crestfallen mercenary… the lore implications of this are astounding

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Can't wait to explore the lands between on an epic journey to become the elden lord, only to end up a shriveled little raisin man in a diaper who will sit motionless for hours at the end of a bridge disguised as a vase with a greatbow drawn.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Leadthumb posted:

Can't wait to explore the lands between on an epic journey to become the elden lord, only to end up a shriveled little raisin man in a diaper who will sit motionless for hours at the end of a bridge disguised as a vase with a greatbow drawn.

Alright, but how are you going to play Elden Ring? :D :D

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
[to the tune of spooky scary skeletons]

shriveled raisin diaper man is a vase with greatbow drawn
he travels through the lands between to become the Elden One

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Oh the cretinous buckler, perhaps it’s some kind of creature. Let’s see the item description for lore on this foul beast’s shield.

“A small inscription inside reads “truly an oaf alone may read inscriptions such as this!” “

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Oh the cretinous buckler, perhaps it’s some kind of creature. Let’s see the item description for lore on this foul beast’s shield.

“A small inscription inside reads “truly an oaf alone may read inscriptions such as this!” “

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Hizke posted:

Oh cool, I picked this starting item. Let's read the lore text-- From Software has done it again! Godlike! Geniuses! H'okay... Calm down. Focus. Ahem. "Liar Pygmym's Soured Ring... The Liar once bequeathed unto the bearer a clue.." What does that mean? Was this GRRM? God he's good. [Uses the item and a text popup indicates "Searching for Clue..... Searching for Clue...." before finally popping up again and stating "No clues found." My game hard resets and I sit there in stunned silence.

Oh. My. God. They have motherfucking DONE IT AGAIN!!!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

In my massive VR rig so all you can see is my big lips moving with no game audio: Oh my God.

Oh my God, dude.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Hizke posted:

lmfao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

EmmyOk posted:

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

British YouTuber: Hey guys we've got it. We've gone and got it. That's right. Ewdon Ring, in the buiwden. Let's have a go.

jumpcut to him smacking his naked rear end and scream crying like nicocado

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

British YouTuber: Hey guys we've got it. We've gone and got it. That's right. Ewdon Ring, in the buiwden. Let's have a go.

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

EmmyOk posted:

Lol

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh my God, dude.

Why Gwyndolyn Is The True Protagonist Of Every Soulsborne (Yes, Even Bloodborne!) by DaSunBroLoreGuy (1:48) [204,788 views]

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh my God, dude.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hizke posted:

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Lol at everything

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

lol

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

I want to be a knight with a longsword on my first playthrough so I'll just do whatever stats give that the most damage. Probably quality but maybe strength if they have heavy infusions

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Hizke posted:

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Hizke posted:

EmmyOk posted:

lol

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005

EmmyOk posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wow From isn’t loving around anymore *Reads item description on shield that says If you use a shield you’re a cowardly piece of poo poo*

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Wow From isn’t loving around anymore *Reads item description on shield that says If you use a shield you’re a cowardly piece of poo poo*

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Mystical Female Voice: We hast'nt rekindle Sheldon's Arsebowl. Twis why the curse has upon us. (10 second video of a shadow passing over a candle)

Everyone in the world: Oh my God.

Wormskull posted:

ELDERLY WOMAN MERCHANT: Assy One. Bring me more turds.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I've been wandering around my house muttering "assy one, bring me more turds" every day for about two weeks

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

EmmyOk posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

i keep getting this animal video in my youtube recommends and i keep lolling thinking about the prisoner class

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

i keep getting this animal video in my youtube recommends and i keep lolling thinking about the prisoner class

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Inchtresting. All my youtube recommendations are yugioh, vtubers and forging blades from video games and anime. Veeeery telling. [raises an eyebrow]

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmao