Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

i keep waiting for the announcement, it seems like such a no-brainer. oh well.

seriously. money on the table right there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
They're definitely coming to consoles at $15-25 apiece after everyone's bought the PC versions.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

VI is looking and sounding so good. Gonna get it after I finish up SaGa Frontier.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

SaGa Frontier remaster is so good

I played way too much of that last year and by "way too much" what I mean is "I taught Blue Lifesprinkler and the DSC just for fun"

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fungah! posted:

man, why the hell arent these on switch

the switch doesn't have the computing power of android phones dude

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

thousands, possibly tens of thousands, of people died cheering for the duggles from c-east. makes you think

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

thousands, possibly tens of thousands, of people died cheering for the duggles from c-east. makes you think

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

It’s okay they’re dream people and don’t have rights or feelings

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Much like Yankees fans :troll:

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Much like Goers fans :troll:

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

wait a minute.. that isnt what his post said. bwuh? zuh? .......................oh you beautiful monkey jesus backflipping bastard.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

imagine if your last conscious shot was seein tidus backflip out of the water to score a goal and wanting to scream your soul out. lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

theres a 50/50 chance that dude got incinerated during the worst moment of his life

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A second Sin has just hit the Zanarkand Blitzball stadium!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Much like Yankees fans :troll:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

thinking about when my 2003 college roommate, inexplicably a yankees fan, started cheering at the aaron boone homer that ended the ALCS and how awesome it would have been if a huge shark monster had simply destroyed both of us.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Fiend Matador posted:

wait a minute.. that isnt what his post said. bwuh? zuh? .......................oh you beautiful monkey jesus backflipping bastard.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Fungah! posted:

man, why the hell arent these on switch

Bicyclops posted:

i keep waiting for the announcement, it seems like such a no-brainer. oh well.

I saw something the other day where supposedly some Square employees were stating that they planned to release quite a few more snes RPGs in the Live A Live 3d style they showed off at the last direct. Maybe they are doing that? (I hope).

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

you think they're forgoing putting the pixel remasters they just made on switch because they're going to remake the same games with slightly more 3d for it instead?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

I saw something the other day where supposedly some Square employees were stating that they planned to release quite a few more snes RPGs in the Live A Live 3d style they showed off at the last direct. Maybe they are doing that? (I hope).

this. i need everything to have lovely bloom and lens flare

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKca4X3AKR0

amazing. someone invented the ugly "octopath style" a year before the switch was released on youtube

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

amazing. someone invented the ugly "octopath style" a year before the switch was released on youtube

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

that person even got the font right. spectacular

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Yesterday’s Frog

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

b_d posted:

you think they're forgoing putting the pixel remasters they just made on switch because they're going to remake the same games with slightly more 3d for it instead?

Maybe. they never put the original mobile ports on the Switch either and they've been out for years.

Lol

I thought Live a Live looked pretty nice. :O)

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

live a live looks like poo poo to begin with since its just touched up final fantasy 2

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Friday's frog arrives without a medal
Sunday frog is unmasking a nun
Monday's frog is gonna catch the pebble
See how he runs

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lmfao

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Bicyclops posted:

ff6 pixel remaster comes out tomorrow.

Where is it, I set my alarm for nothing

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Where is it, I set my alarm for nothing

yeah, what gives. steam says it releases today but it's not there yet?

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

steam said it won't be available for about another 2 hours? I pre-paid at about 8:30 and it said 3 hours so hopefully that's still true

does anyone here know if life is strange is any good?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

steam said it won't be available for about another 2 hours? I pre-paid at about 8:30 and it said 3 hours so hopefully that's still true

does anyone here know if life is strange is any good?

life is strange 1 is good, life is strange 2 is apparently the biggest pile of dogshit ever seen by man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Hey now, don't be so hard on yourself Life is Strange 2.

-American McGay