Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

:thejoke:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Yeah no poo poo

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

i won't let anyone put a needle of foreign material in my body!! but how do i make sure everyone knows.... hmm.... a tattoo, you say

(tbh my first thoughts of what that tatt was meant to mean were around dolly the sheep, that tattoo is dumb as gently caress)

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

Mx. posted:

(tbh my first thoughts of what that tatt was meant to mean were around dolly the sheep, that tattoo is dumb as gently caress)

I thought this too.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Mx. posted:

:same:

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I’m not really a comic book guy so maybe this is a perfect reproduction of the source material, but my first instinct seeing this sponsored post was to swipe and see the ‘after’ of the repair. Oh.

E: scrolling back shows some context that the promoted post fails to. I mean, ok I get it the original is so loving bad it’s painful but don’t pay to put that final image into peoples feeds. https://www.instagram.com/p/CU-7E23reHH/?utm_medium=copy_link

EL BROMANCE has a new favorite as of 06:56 on Feb 18, 2022

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I'm sure there's somebody over in BSS who could tell you if that cover is comics accurate.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't know about that specific one but there's plenty of terrible comic art out there, it's certainly possible. Why you'd get it on you permanently, :iiam:

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
Even the fixed version still has multiple crimes against anatomy

(left bicep and random extra front delt i'm looking at u, also let's not even talk about what's going on with the legs)

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Crab Dad posted:

Uh last year at some point after I started crabbing a lot. Like a lot a lot. Caught and consumed close to a 50 a year since I moved to WA in 2016.

Yesterday I ate a crab pizza and today I made a hamburger with crab.

drat dude, i'd say take some fish oil to combat your incoming gout but you're probably already swimming in other fishy foods too.

i want this to be my life

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Hell yeah!

Piss Witch
Oct 23, 2005

This is only making me want a tramp stamp more.

boquiabierta
May 27, 2010

"I will throw my best friend an abortion party if she wants one"

wrong thread, no?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I hate mondays

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
But hell yeah lasagna

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Would be better if it was Gritty

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Hopefully her partner REALLY likes Garfield. Will they have to call it Odie style?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Sentient Data posted:

Hopefully her partner REALLY likes Garfield. Will they have to call it Odie style?

Doin it odie style and then pull out and shoot a load onto garf’s face

Eh… no thanks

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Nathen Mazri??

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Nathen Mazri??

Garfield Eats (your rear end)

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

My username's literary source is a decent supply of bad tattoos:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I could see a cool House of Leaves tattoo, like random bits of text that interconnect with footnotes but aren't placed together (have a piece of text with an asterisk at the end on your chest, and put the footnote on your leg). But don't just do a quote, that's lazy.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Philippe posted:

I could see a cool House of Leaves tattoo, like random bits of text that interconnect with footnotes but aren't placed together (have a piece of text with an asterisk at the end on your chest, and put the footnote on your leg). But don't just do a quote, that's lazy.

Oh, my sweet summer child! A book using typography as a major literary device is ripe for absolute trash quotes (last two sans text are included cause lol)

Fake edit: lmfao I didn't realize the scratcher looking one was on dude's forearm, upside down!

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

There is no such thing as a good tattoo with more than like 5 words in it, 6 tops.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

History Comes Inside! posted:

There is no such thing as a good tattoo with more than like 5 words in it, 6 tops.

:hmmyes:

My friend recently was making this huge push for us getting matching text tattoos and I was like :yikes:

I think there's one artist I'd want a HoL tattoo from, and that's Faith(@vitrioltattoo) over at Unkindness. She actually had a large HoL chest-piece that she got covered up (I think?) and we chatted about it for awhile.

Don't Ask
Nov 28, 2002

:smugbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj7qjLxZCm0

yeah it's not very good but you gotta admire the commitment

Don't Ask has a new favorite as of 14:17 on Feb 23, 2022

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Johnny Truant posted:

:hmmyes:

My friend recently was making this huge push for us getting matching text tattoos and I was like :yikes:

I think there's one artist I'd want a HoL tattoo from, and that's Faith(@vitrioltattoo) over at Unkindness. She actually had a large HoL chest-piece that she got covered up (I think?) and we chatted about it for awhile.

Tell her to get a text tattoo from one of Chuck Tingle's books first and then you'll think about it.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Most tattoos sure, but i don't think my chest tattoo counts because it's a direct reference to a scene from one of my favorite book series, girl with the dragon tattoo

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
oh god

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Johnny Truant posted:

Fake edit: lmfao I didn't realize the scratcher looking one was on dude's forearm, upside down!

I know which one you mean, but these all look like scratcher tattoos.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Sentient Data posted:

Most tattoos sure, but i don't think my chest tattoo counts because it's a direct reference to a scene from one of my favorite book series, girl with the dragon tattoo

fuckin hell

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Post a photo homie

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

House of leaves was a fun book, but LOL at getting tattoos in general, always regrettable.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

LifeSunDeath posted:

House of leaves was a fun book, but LOL at getting tattoos in general, always regrettable.

Wrong!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

The only justifiable House of Leaves tattoo is MY House of Leaves tattoo

Doll House Ghost
Jun 18, 2011

House of Leaves would have been an ok book without the Johnny Truant parts and if even one woman character was anything more than a weird whore/mommy figure.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
I've been thinking of a word tattoo from dark, the German time travel show. It's from a metal band but I'm partial to "My only aim is to take many lives. The more the better I feel." are there any good word tattoos?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

are there any good word tattoos?