Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

mila kunis posted:

he's not a lib he's a marxist. he said so himself.

when someone tells you they're a card carrying marxist the first time, believe them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
It's 4 am Moscow time and I haven't died in nuclear hellfire

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

John Charity Spring posted:

when someone tells you they're a card carrying marxist the first time, believe them
we're all comrades here

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

turn the imperialist war into a civil war

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

R. Mute posted:

we're all comrades here

but some are more comrade than others

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Dolphin posted:

Post a good post.

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

lol

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
well, it's 4 am, where's my war?????

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

this is fake right

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

vyelkin posted:

i would like very much for no one to be hurt or killed

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

vyelkin posted:

other than the deranged politicians and oligarchs drumming this poo poo up for oil etc. right? because they will discard your life asap

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

vyelkin posted:

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

sexpig by night posted:

stop using my people as a shield to defend your weak and pathetic worldview you sack of poo poo

gently caress off, I did no such thing. I realize Putin's war has us all on edge but these histrionics are beneath you

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

vyelkin posted:

https://twitter.com/BeijingReview/status/1496652501218512896?s=20&t=xokEQPeqQuI89_Ao3gMhsg

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Koirhor posted:

C- attempt next try to be more illustrative

The sun was setting over over his palatial lake house, but Dolphin did not notice. He was locked in posting combat with his enemies, and he was winning. All around him, his enemies were flailing under the textual onslaught of his witty barbs and devastating logic. He could taste victory, and it was sweet. Just a few more posts and the perfect posting edifice he was meticulously constructing would be complete.

But then, at the eleventh hour, victory was snatched from his grasp. A perfidious mod, no doubt drunk on power and cheap bourbon, hit him with a low blow. The lowest blow possible even, a six hour probation. By the time he would be able to return, the thread would be in shambles, his perfect creation ruined, his enemies, no doubt strategizing in their dank Discord hovels about how to respond. All seemed lost, but there was one chance. One desperate gambit, it was risky but it just might work.

With trepidation, he opened the website. The accursed notification of his unjust punishment seared his eyes and burned deep into his soul. It ate at the very fiber of his being, but soon, so soon, it would be wiped away.

Quickly, he jumped into his Private Messages, and scrolling past the uncountable and unread pleas for mercy from his defeated posting enemies, trophies of a thousand triumphant battles, and hit the "New PM" button.

With relish, he typed in the foul name of his enemy, too terrible to even write here, and slowly and deliberately he typed out a message. Pausing before each word, judging the potential impact, ensuring that of every word in the English language, he has chosen best. And after what seemed like hours but was mere moments to such a cunning intellect, he completed his message:

"you better hope i never find out where you live", it said. And with an exhale of one who is the master of his own soul, a perfect posting warrior, he clicked Send.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

vyelkin posted:

Smug Mug
Jul 21, 2011

thank you, china. 🇨🇳

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

StashAugustine posted:

this is fake right

he's a tory, this is standard rhetoric for them

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
Why does the Ukranian military suck so bad? Don't the get +1 ARMOR bonuses for defending?

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Flavahbeast posted:

gently caress off, I did no such thing. I realize Putin's war has us all on edge but these histrionics are beneath you

ask him where he lives

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

thank you for taking the lead and calming tensions, China

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games
They should build bunkers and tesla coils on choke points.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

vyelkin posted:

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

nothing but respect for my president

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
hosed up of Putin to time his invasion to coincide with the release of Elden Ring

it's Maidan, not maiden you fool!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

vyelkin posted:

me too but only because it would be immensely loving embarrassing for the us

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

behind closed doors it all be like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cM6eNRYroo

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Azathoth posted:

The sun was setting over over his palatial lake house, but Dolphin did not notice. He was locked in posting combat with his enemies, and he was winning. All around him, his enemies were flailing under the textual onslaught of his witty barbs and devastating logic. He could taste victory, and it was sweet. Just a few more posts and the perfect posting edifice he was meticulously constructing would be complete.

But then, at the eleventh hour, victory was snatched from his grasp. A perfidious mod, no doubt drunk on power and cheap bourbon, hit him with a low blow. The lowest blow possible even, a six hour probation. By the time he would be able to return, the thread would be in shambles, his perfect creation ruined, his enemies, no doubt strategizing in their dank Discord hovels about how to respond. All seemed lost, but there was one chance. One desperate gambit, it was risky but it just might work.

With trepidation, he opened the website. The accursed notification of his unjust punishment seared his eyes and burned deep into his soul. It ate at the very fiber of his being, but soon, so soon, it would be wiped away.

Quickly, he jumped into his Private Messages, and scrolling past the uncountable and unread pleas for mercy from his defeated posting enemies, trophies of a thousand triumphant battles, and hit the "New PM" button.

With relish, he typed in the foul name of his enemy, too terrible to even write here, and slowly and deliberately he typed out a message. Pausing before each word, judging the potential impact, ensuring that of every word in the English language, he has chosen best. And after what seemed like hours but was mere moments to such a cunning intellect, he completed his message:

"you better hope i never find out where you live", it said. And with an exhale of one who is the master of his own soul, a perfect posting warrior, he clicked Send.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

spacemang_spliff posted:

PERMABAN 02/23/22 05:28pm Dolphin Sending death threats in PMs. Jeffrey of YOSPOS Jeffrey of YOSPOS

nice meltdown

Dolphin posted:

ur all just mad that i can own you at a moments second if it werent for the mods who will save you

wow way to prove him right :mad:

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Azathoth posted:

:allears:

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Yeah no.

I think it's telling that all the westerns shut up about the whole "there's still room for negotiation"

Zelensky better hope Putin is just playing hardball and maybe get on his knees and beg.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Azathoth posted:

*unsheaths posting katana*

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

sexpig by night posted:

Let's give it until 4am in Kiev.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Flavahbeast posted:

"putin's war" lmao

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

sexpig by night posted:

look I'm sorry but this has very strong "the ides of March have come" energy

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Azathoth posted:

His wife came in:

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

I thought Zelensky's speech was pretty good

https://twitter.com/maxseddon/status/1496622939504058368

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
donbas will learn :fut:

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

getting my news from BJreview.com

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
so the frozen/non-frozen status of the ground in ukraine turned out to be a complete non-factor, wow weird, seems like all those elite twitter strategists might have been wrong on that one???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

'you studied in Ukrainian universities and have Ukrainian friends' yea man it's almost like for most of modern Ukraine they were just Ukrainians until hyper nationalist freaks like your Azov buddies decided they spoke Russian too much and were secret KGB assets.