Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

lumpentroll posted:

what poster? you?

yes i have been posting about my many ukrainian friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I'll have you know ive seen several ww2 documentaries, some in black and white, so I know about wars and mud.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
When does my state get denazified?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Ytlaya posted:

Your analogy only makes sense if you value the lives of white/European people more than non-white people. You are acting like there is a moral imperative for a country that has killed multiple orders of magnitude more people than Russia to oppose Russia, and casting Russia as an equivalent to Nazi Germany in this scenario.

I realize that you haven't actually coherently thought this stuff through. You probably just think "Russia is bad guy, we learn in history about Chamberlain appeasing bad guys. But you can only think this way because you're ambivalent about the immeasurable death and suffering caused by the country/countries you believe should police Russia. The Nazi analogies only pop out when it's a white/European country.

idpol brainworms

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Chuka Umana posted:

Putin defenders in this thread are truly weak. Stand up for something sometime.

i fight for china

aRudeTeen
Jul 13, 2003

Vox Nihili posted:

we can't invade here... this is mud country!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

fits my needs posted:

yes i have been posting about my many ukrainian friends

it’s good to have friends

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/business/status/1496722400238444545?s=20&t=QP6Tc6EQJHQAUJ8qyuBLOA

more sanctions!

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat

arsenal of democracy

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

QUEER FRASIER posted:

"what most concerns me is not the demilitarization part of it, but the denazification part of [what Putin's talking about]" - former CIA guy on CNN saying the quiet part out loud lol

the broader context is he went on to say denazification is code for killing government officials

Worst person you know something something

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

deathbysnusnu posted:

If we see any actual resistance from Ukraine it won't be today. Ukraine has zero missile/air defense so their command and control getting domed was a given. Meeting Russia in the flat open fields would be a predictable blood bath. I have no idea if a poor, corruption laden state fighting against a massively superior foe has the stomach to fight, but if they do the smart play is to disperse to the general public, take pot shots at the Russians and wear them down like every other occupying force.

agreed, ukraine is just biding their time, waiting for the right moment, ceding ground at an alarming rate until they have the Russians right where they want them

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Homeless Friend posted:

i need the page numbers of both the D&D and this thread where ppl realized poo poo just got real lol

It's page 1738. I'm like "Hey, what's up? Hello" (Ayy) Seen yo pretty rear end soon as you came in the door. I just wanna chill, got a sack for us to roll. Married to the money, introduced her to my stove. Showed her how to whip it, now she remixin' for low. She my trap queen, let her hit the bando. We be countin' up, watch how far them bands go. We just set a goal, talkin' matchin' Lambos. At 56 a gram, 5 a hundred grams though. Man, I swear I love her, how she work the drat pole. Hit the strip club, we be lettin' bands go. Everybody hatin', we just call them fans, though. In love with the money, I ain't never lettin' go. [Chorus]. And I get high with my baby (My baby). I just left the mall, I'm gettin' fly with my baby, yeah. And I can ride with my baby (My baby). I be in the kitchen cookin' pies with my baby, yeah. And I can ride with my baby (My baby). I just left the mall, I'm gettin' fly with my baby, yeah. And I can ride with my baby. I be in the kitchen cookin' pies

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

now we know if 7 days to the river rhine would have worked

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

lumpentroll posted:

it’s good to have friends

actually i dont know any ukrainians lol

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

buddy, going by how fast Russia is steamrolling Ukraine I’d be more worried for yourself rather than for Ukraine

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Worst person you know something something

*CIA guy tugs on his collar nervously*

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

QUEER FRASIER posted:

"what most concerns me is not the demilitarization part of it, but the denazification part of [what Putin's talking about]" - former CIA guy on CNN saying the quiet part out loud lol

the broader context is he went on to say denazification is code for killing government officials

https://twitter.com/canto_general/status/1496720100245843969?s=20&t=aRRii6xJ43K4wa76vJaMdg

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

HONK HONK

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

agreed, ukraine is just biding their time, waiting for the right moment, ceding ground at an alarming rate until they have the Russians right where they want them

To be fair Ukraine is loving enormous.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

fits my needs posted:

actually i dont know any ukrainians lol

start now, they will need a friend

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

okay joe, but how do you explain the empty vehicle that was blown up in a parking lot? seems like a provocation to me tbh

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't believe the invasion really was imminent.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

lol @ the 10,000 twitter accounts with names like DAH BIG CIA APE that have provided 99.7% of information about the war, with the remaining 0.3% coming from v. well-dressed millionaire newscasters who know less than nothing about the actual situation or probably even where ukraine is on a map

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Nonsense posted:

Putin getting trolled into invading during a mud fest

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Lastgirl posted:

start now, they will need a friend

wouldnt it make more sense for them to go to canada? frosted flake could provide revised training

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

So did the Russians actually take Kyiv's airport

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

no stop don't loving do that

https://twitter.com/NotWoofers/status/1496721223652360192

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

HONK HONK

Oh poo poo is brunch cancelled? thats the last straw!

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
Any dope videos yet of Putin’s troops owning azov battalion and other Nazi allies of america?

im alan jones
Feb 1, 2009

the muhammad ali of radio

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Idpol sanctions are succ and zucc. I'm busting the quiet part out loud, buddy, funny how the worst person you know just made a great point. Lol if you Wow I cant believe that listen jack fat

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Torpor posted:

To be fair Ukraine is loving enormous.

poo poo I'm sorry I didn't realize your mom was cheating on your dad with Ukraine

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

i need the page numbers of both the D&D and this thread where ppl realized poo poo just got real lol

Around 1535

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

if russia isn't slowed down by mud they won't be slowed down by those spots where if you walk through it you get electrocuted

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1496723452891484160?s=20&t=QP6Tc6EQJHQAUJ8qyuBLOA

SchrodingersCat
Aug 23, 2011

SirPablo posted:

When does my state get denazified?

Denazify yourself and face to bloodshed.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Algund Eenboom posted:

Idpol sanctions are succ and zucc. I'm busting the quiet part out loud, buddy, funny how the worst person you know just made a great point. Lol if you Wow I cant believe that listen jack fat

president Biden… thank you…

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

i have not been following this but it all seems very dumb and muddy

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

did no one tell grandma to defend the border crossing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

R. Guyovich posted:

i fight for china

This!!!!!!