Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

MOTYC
22nd February
GLEAT G Prowrestling Ver.18
G-Rex Title Tournament Semi-Final
El Lindaman vs T-Hawk

Absolutely brilliant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

MOTYC
22nd February
Hayato Tamura vs Takanori Ito

Ahhhhhhh. God drat that was close. Love to bite extremely hard on false finishes.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

MOTYC
22nd February
El Lindaman vs T-Hawk

Absolutely brilliant.

forkboy84 posted:

MOTYC
22nd February
Hayato Tamura vs Takanori Ito

Ahhhhhhh. God drat that was close. Love to bite extremely hard on false finishes.

Nth. GLEAT have a great crop of stars

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
22nd February
BULK Orchestra (KAZMA SAKAMOTO, Nobuhiro Shimatani, Quiet Storm & Ryuichi Kawakami) vs Coelacanths (CIMA, Kaz Hayashi & Minoru Tanaka) & Kikutaro

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

MOTYC
22nd February
G-Rex Title Tournament Final
El Lindaman vs Hayato Tamura

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

MOTYC
22nd February

2nd

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
20th February
Dragongate Open The Truth Gate Night 8 Afternoon Show
Kaito Ishida, Kota Minoura & Naruki Doi vs Jason Lee, Ryu Fuda & Takumi Hayakawa

Just your standard excellent DG trio match with Doi's House of Hot Boys getting heated up here.

HM
20th February
Dragongate Open The Truth Gate Night 8 Afternoon Show
Open The Triangle Gate Title Tournament Semi-Final
HIGH-END (Ben-K, Dragon Kid & YAMATO) vs Natural Vibes (Jacky Funky Kamei, Kzy & U-T)

My #2 DG match of the year (I seem to be the high vote on KAI vs Yoshida but gently caress it, I like modern All Japan so of course I'd like that), the NV younger guys get to excel here, especially JFK who gets into a couple of big chop exchanges with YAMATO & comes out on top.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
12th February
DDT Ultimate Tag League Night 4
37KAMIINA (Konosuke Takeshita & Yuki Ueno) vs Yuji Hino & Yukio Naya

This is on the DDT YouTube, well worth looking up. Yuki Ueno is so good at selling that he makes me believe in Naya's strikes. Also, as an after thought, would love to see Hino challenge Takeshita for his title.

forkboy84 fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Feb 23, 2022

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Big E vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins, Raw 1/3
HM: Chad Gable vs. Randy Orton, Raw 1/24
HM: AJ Styles vs. Austin Theory, Raw 1/24
HM: Otis vs. Riddle, Raw 1/31
HM: AJ Styles vs. Rey Mysterio, Raw 1/31

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

forkboy84 posted:

HM
5th February
DDT Ultimate Tag League Night 5

Was this 5th February? I have nominated matches listed from the same date saying that the 5th of February was Night 2?

forkboy84 posted:

HM
5th February
DDT Ultimate Tag League Night 2

?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Was this 5th February? I have nominated matches listed from the same date saying that the 5th of February was Night 2?

?

Woopsy. No, that was the 12th Feb, I just copied my previous post because I was phone posting & forgot to change the date. Also fairly sure it was Show 4 of the tour instead of Show 5 so I'm just throwing out L's here.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

All good, thanks!

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
18th February
AEW Rampage
Jay White vs Trent Beretta

That suplex to the floor Trent took, yikes. Good to see Knife Pervert again, boy does New Japan miss him

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

NOAH Gain Control February 23rd
HM
Stinger (HAYATA and Yuya Susumu) vs NOAH Jr Army (Atsushi Kotoge and YO-HEY) - Vacant GHC Jr Tag Championships
- Really enjoyed this, Yo-Hey has long been Hayata's best opponent

Katsuhiko Nakajima (c) vs Kazuyuki Fujita - GHC Heavyweight Championship
- Fujita is obviously well past his prime and shouldn't be in world title matches, but he can still give and take some real hard shots, including some terrifying punts to the head

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
20th February
Dragongate Open The Truth Gate Night 8 Evening Show
Dragon Dia & Yuki Yoshioka vs HIGH-END (Ben-K & Kagetora)

Dragongate have had some hot openers lately, which makes sense when they stream the opener on YouTube as a teaser. This is another.

MOTYC
20th February
HIGH-END (Dragon Kid, Keisuke Okuda & YAMATO) vs Kaito Ishida, Kota Minoura & Naruki Doi

Explosive 6 man tag action, some great & violent exchanges between Okuda & Ishida, calling back to their great Brave Gate feud from 2020.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Bryan Danielson vs. Daniel Garcia, Dynamite 2/23

Can't believe I'm disappointed by a four star match, but this was drat good.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

forkboy84 posted:

HM
20th February
Dragon Dia & Yuki Yoshioka vs HIGH-END (Ben-K & Kagetora)

Dragongate have had some hot openers lately, which makes sense when they stream the opener on YouTube as a teaser. This is another.

MOTYC
20th February
HIGH-END (Dragon Kid, Keisuke Okuda & YAMATO) vs Kaito Ishida, Kota Minoura & Naruki Doi

Explosive 6 man tag action, some great & violent exchanges between Okuda & Ishida, calling back to their great Brave Gate feud from 2020.

2nd these. Kick boys be kicking.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Punch McLightning posted:

i thought moriarty v bryd was better but still nth

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Nth.

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008
All from Dynamite 2/23

HM: Tag Team Battle Royale for a place in the Revolution Tag Team Championship match
HM: PAC & Pentagon Obscuro vs. The Knights of the Black Throne
HM: Bryan Danielson vs. Daniel Garcia

Ideally you'd want the last match to go longer (20+ minutes plus) and it felt like the crowd were slightly burnt out by the promos for that and the tag match but both were very good matches for what they were.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

MOTYC: Starlight Kid (c) vs. AZM - Stardom Cinderella Journey in Nagaoka (2/23)

Absolutely their best match together, and I'm not as high on SLK as a lot of people are. If you like Japanese junior heavyweight stuff then this for you

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
HM: Tag Team Battle Royale, AEW Dynamite, 23/02
HM: Bryan Danielson vs. Daniel Garcia, AEW Dynamite, 23/02

TBS shoulda given them an overrun :colbert:

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Rarity posted:

HM: Tag Team Battle Royale, AEW Dynamite, 23/02
HM: Bryan Danielson vs. Daniel Garcia, AEW Dynamite, 23/02

TBS shoulda given them an overrun :colbert:

nth

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Kevino07 posted:

All from Dynamite 2/23

HM: Tag Team Battle Royale for a place in the Revolution Tag Team Championship match

Ideally you'd want the last match to go longer (20+ minutes plus) and it felt like the crowd were slightly burnt out by the promos for that and the tag match but both were very good matches for what they were.

Nthing these

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
HM: Tag Team Battle Royal
HM: Kings of the Black Throne vs Death Triangle (Pentagon Oscuro & PAC)
MOTYC: Bryan Danielson vs Daniel Garcia

All from AEW Dynamite 23.02

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
MOTYC 01/29 | Will Ospreay vs. Michael Oku - RevPro High Stakes

i take no joy in reporting that william ospreay is a loving impossibly good professional wrestler

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
These are from ZERO1's Happy New Year show on 1/1.

MOTYC: Masato Tanaka vs. Takashi Sugiura
HM: Shoki Kitamura vs. Fuminori Abe
HM; ASUKA & Takuya Sugawara vs. Genta Hiriki & Tsugutaka Sato

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

:phone:Hello

nth

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

Kevino07 posted:

All from Dynamite 2/23

Nth on these.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
HM: Eddie Kingston vs. Joey Janela, AEW Dark 1/11

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
23rd February
All Japan Excite Series Night 5
AJPW World Tag Team Titles
Runaway SUPLEX (Shotaro Ashino & Suwama) vs Total Eclipse (Koji Doi & Kuma Arashi)

Unsurprisingly KumaDoi show they belong at this level, great match between 2 great teams.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Absolutely their best match together, and I'm not as high on SLK as a lot of people are. If you like Japanese junior heavyweight stuff then this for you

2nd, I am as high on SLK as a lot of people and it's still their best match together to date

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

This match was awesome, nth

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

DDT Ultimate Tag League Night 5 February 14th
MOTYC
Eruption (Kazusada Higuchi and Hideki Okatani) vs 37KAMIINA (Konosuke Takeshita and Yuki Ueno)
- 4 incredible talents have a awesome match in front of a tiny crowd, Okatani continues to very impressive in his new stable

2nd, this match deserves to be on a way bigger show, bare minimum a Korakuen. Okatani in Eruption made no sense to me but in execution it's been great. Really helped him come along, DDT have some real loving talent on their hands

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Enjoy Striking Distance Episode 3 Finale 2/24/22
MOTY
Evil Uno vs Eddith Surreal (just like to rate it since I thought it was the best match of the night)
HM
MV Young vs Mr. Grimm Casket Match for the Enjoy Championship (MV Young did what any Pittsburgh born wrestler should in Pittsburgh and came out to Styx's "Renegade")
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZquCXU7Ppk

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

SG Bamboo posted:

DDT Ultimate Tag League Night 5 February 14th
MOTYC
Eruption (Kazusada Higuchi and Hideki Okatani) vs 37KAMIINA (Konosuke Takeshita and Yuki Ueno)
- 4 incredible talents have a awesome match in front of a tiny crowd, Okatani continues to very impressive in his new stable

forkboy84 posted:

HM
22nd February
BULK Orchestra (KAZMA SAKAMOTO, Nobuhiro Shimatani, Quiet Storm & Ryuichi Kawakami) vs Coelacanths (CIMA, Kaz Hayashi & Minoru Tanaka) & Kikutaro

forkboy84 posted:

MOTYC
22nd February

nth

Also, from the same GLEAT show:
HM: Takanori Ito vs Hayato Tamura, G-Rex Title Tournament Semi-Finals

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

NOAH Step Forward February 25th
MOTYC
NOAH Seiki-gun (Kaito Kiyomiya and Atsushi Kotoge) vs Kongoh (Kenoh and Hajime Ohara)

- NOAH's booking is baffling at best and anger inducingly stupid at worst, but then the talent turns around and gives us this rad as hell main event on a single cam no comms show just because they can. A history lesson, if you will indulge me, condensing several years into a couple of sentences. Kenoh and Kaito teamed together before becoming generational rivals. Then Kenoh formed Kongoh with (among others) Kotoge, who left the group on his own volition. Fast forward a bit, and Kotoge is teaming with Ohara as part of Full Throttle. Ohara kicks Kotoge out of Full Throttle, and is later betrayed himself only to end up teaming with Kotoge again as part of Momo no Seishun. Less than a year later, Ohara betrays Kotoge (again) to join Kongoh, and this is only his second match as a member of the stable and his first time teaming with the leader.

That is a long way of saying that none of these guys really trust each other and it manefests in a very entertaining 20 minute match. It's not as flat out insane as the Kenoh/Kiyomiya singles matches, but it's well worth making the time to see why people like me continue to watch NOAH even when NOSAWA continually gives us reasons not to.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

HM
21st February
SEAdLINNNG Shinkiba Night
Hiroyo Matsumoto, Itsuki Aoki & Yuki Mashiro vs Las Fresa de Egoistas (Makoto, Ayame Sasamura & Riko Kaiju)

MOTYC
21st February
SEAdLINNNG Shinkiba Night
Beyond The Sea Singles Title
Arisa Nakajima vs Hanako Nakamori

Not the greatest Arisa match but that's a very high standard. Some nice brutality here.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
MOTYC
26th of February
ChocoPro #204
ASIA DREAM TAG CHAMPIONSHIP (60 Minute Time Limit)
Best Bros (Mei Suruga & Baliyan Akki) (c) VS CDK (Chris Brookes & Masa Takanashi)

These ChocoPro single match shows are usually high quality and this was no exception. A hard hitting match that serves as an example of everything that makes ChocoPro great with reversals, counters and innovative use of the environment.

Plus a finish that has to be seen to be believed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

fez_machine posted:

MOTYC
26th of February
ChocoPro #204
ASIA DREAM TAG CHAMPIONSHIP (60 Minute Time Limit)
Best Bros (Mei Suruga & Baliyan Akki) (c) VS CDK (Chris Brookes & Masa Takanashi)

These ChocoPro single match shows are usually high quality and this was no exception. A hard hitting match that serves as an example of everything that makes ChocoPro great with reversals, counters and innovative use of the environment.

Plus a finish that has to be seen to be believed.

+1