Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Applebee's is really the herald of the apocalypse lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011

holy loving poo poo

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

John Charity Spring posted:

https://twitter.com/levelsio/status/1496796608440291330

this is truly loving bizarre poo poo to see. what a world

healthcare plz

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

If there's one thing I've learned in earnest from this invasion, it's that Putin is not the calculating player of realpolitik I thought he was. He's just a dumbass revanchist with intense nostalgia for the Russian empire.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

open biden

succ and fucc at the ukranian applebees

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

I am actually having a whiplash here borne of disgust somehow

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

is there somewhere i can donate to US intelligence services?? i doubted them and am now feeling guilty

all account purchases on SA go directly to them

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
gonna just go down to the winchester applebee's for a pint and wait for this to all blow over ;)

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Red and Black posted:

If there's one thing I've learned in earnest from this invasion, it's that Putin is not the calculating player of realpolitik I thought he was. He's just a dumbass revanchist with intense nostalgia for the Russian empire.

Warmongers aren't always smart.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Red and Black posted:

if you believe Marco Rubio's livetweeting, Putin thought the war would be over by now and it is probably a bit of a shock to him that the Ukrainian military is actually fighting back

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

ukrainian foreign minister demanding ww3

https://twitter.com/DmytroKuleba/status/1496874382102351872

tractor fanatic
Sep 9, 2005

Pillbug

Skyl3lazer posted:

I mean, the fact this actually happened doesn't mean those people were wrong in *thinking* it wouldn't. Like there's no particular reason visible to anyone besides Putin as to why he actually still went through with this invasion as it seemed like he was going to get what he wanted re: nato anyway, and there's absolutely no way that he has any idea how this could even end. There's just no way to even try to predict possible outcomes nevermind betting odds on what will actually occur.

Like it's total madman poo poo, risking literal nuclear annihilation to get a few months popularity boost at home and some generally worthless territory.

I didn't think Russia would actually invade either, but it turns out we were wrong and US intelligence was right. It's just denial to claim otherwise

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Pulcinella posted:

Marxism-EldenRingism
Edit: No country where Elden Ring has unlocked has ever gone to war!

Edit for actual content: So are the Ukrainian Nazis suppose to be “home grown” or is it some gladio type poo poo.

P sure it's a bit of both, given the US is/was opening arming and promoting them.

Has been said that Azov Battallion supposedly all fled to Poland the moment poo poo actually went down but no sources on that atm

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

this is probably the biggest evidence we're gonna get that russia wont be banned from swift and Nord Stream 2 is only delayed for now.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlWqW_FMkEU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

heated gaming moment

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Red and Black posted:

Seems a bit early to say that since we don't even know how any of this ends.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Russian riot police are breaking up antiwar demonstrations in major cities

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

Lostconfused posted:

Seems a bit early to say that since we don't even know how any of this ends.

I'm pretty certain this is going to be a disaster for Russia (and Ukraine, obviously), but hey I've been wrong before

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/thewarnerd/status/1496877833041457155?s=21

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/TheAtlantic/status/1496878153540767746?s=20&t=qMr8i4n79jKBvkG7u9ox4g

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Al-Saqr posted:

this is probably the biggest evidence we're gonna get that russia wont be banned from swift and Nord Stream 2 is only delayed for now.

I doubt NS2 is coming back. We'll see if Germany goes through with LNG deal the Trump admin was negotiating with Merkel. That's what this is all about anyway.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

hope these guys are live tweeting from poland or something cause putin probably has his face in a deck of playing cards

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

is there somewhere i can donate to US intelligence services?? i doubted them and am now feeling guilty

just take the exit off the baltimore washington expressway, there is a donation box right before the parking lot

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

"why would russia want to control ukraine???" - millions of people who have never learned literally a single thing about russian history

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oh come on john it’s not your fault Biden’s a psycho

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
actually on a call with a coworker in Ukraine now

this is hosed up

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Red and Black posted:

I'm pretty certain this is going to be a disaster for Russia (and Ukraine, obviously), but hey I've been wrong before

The worst thing that can happen is if Russia attacks another country and NATO suddenly counts to three instead of two and three-quarters.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

ah finally the libs can jack off in futility that they managed to get someone whose opinion who doesnt have any say or power in the matter to say he was wrong.

Obviously the libs would NEVER admit to how wrong they were if they in the same position but ok.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Red and Black posted:

Probably, but the western response is also very unclear and schizophrenic. They don't seem to have any idea what they are doing.

I guess yeah, everyone involved is an idiot until proven otherwise.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Yes do it

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

https://www.patreon.com/bellingcat

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

tractor fanatic posted:

I didn't think Russia would actually invade either, but it turns out we were wrong and US intelligence was right. It's just denial to claim otherwise

Why the gently caress did the US not share this intelligence with Ukraine then? (other than the US wanted this to happen..)

Zelenksy was publically saying last week he doesn't think an invasion is likely and begging the US to share any evidence of Russia's plans.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

to the CIA: i hear you, im sorry, in the future i will listen

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Algund Eenboom posted:

It's page 1738. I'm like "Hey, what's up? Hello" (Ayy) Seen yo pretty rear end soon as you came in the door. I just wanna chill, got a sack for us to roll. Married to the money, introduced her to my stove. Showed her how to whip it, now she remixin' for low. She my trap queen, let her hit the bando. We be countin' up, watch how far them bands go. We just set a goal, talkin' matchin' Lambos. At 56 a gram, 5 a hundred grams though. Man, I swear I love her, how she work the drat pole. Hit the strip club, we be lettin' bands go. Everybody hatin', we just call them fans, though. In love with the money, I ain't never lettin' go. [Chorus]. And I get high with my baby (My baby). I just left the mall, I'm gettin' fly with my baby, yeah. And I can ride with my baby (My baby). I be in the kitchen cookin' pies with my baby, yeah. And I can ride with my baby (My baby). I just left the mall, I'm gettin' fly with my baby, yeah. And I can ride with my baby. I be in the kitchen cookin' pies

Algund Eenboom posted:

Idpol sanctions are succ and zucc. I'm busting the quiet part out loud, buddy, funny how the worst person you know just made a great point. Lol if you Wow I cant believe that listen jack fat

Algund Eenboom posted:

Before I head to sleep, I'm going to jack off vladimir putin, and make him cum big ropes all over my chest and face, due to me being in love with him sexually and kissing him mouthwise. I hope similar companionship finds its way into all of your lives. Good night and god bless

Algund Eenboom posted:

I love Vladimir Putin, sexually and romantically, and while I jack him off to make him cum, I’m going to kiss him and fondle his testicles and prostate region.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
all the americans shocked by this would have been foaming at the mouth to invade mexico if they threatened to join the eastern bloc in the 80s

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

i just hope it ends fast, but ukraine seems to be putting up a fight for now, and every soldier the russians kill is another family that might not go along with a new Russian backed govt. God drat i hope this does not turn into a loving Neo-Korean war with a bunch of parties supporting fighters.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

https://twitter.com/MeganMakinMoney/status/1496877320937738241

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

tbqf apparently a lot of people in Moscow guessed wrong, which lol?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

lmao Jesus loving Christ. gotta get them ad dollars Applebees feelings might get hurt if we choose to air uninterrupted footage of an ongoing invasion instead