Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

harperdc posted:

:11tea::argh:

That Arizona game is the maddest I’ve ever been because of a sporting event. Ugh.

Sorry it was right there :(

Man I was bummed when he got hurt. Between Dixon-Oregon and WVU with White/Slaton there was some incredible offense being played that year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

I continue to be 100% correct in hating crypto people

https://twitter.com/anthonyraia_/status/1496847203972882435?t=-c1dzwm83c_Do3x7mw3oUQ&s=19

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

harperdc posted:

Ah yep there it is, thanks for the memory jogging.

Absolute wonderful absurdity. Bless it.

Okay, if they were on Drake’s side in that beef, then that just sums it all up.

Not sure how you can defend when the opponent has the line “YOU ARE HIDING A CHILD” lmao

Push going after 40 was over the line though

"lol you have MS"

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

But remember lots of Very Smart Goons say Biden is worse because...

Biden isn't worse but that doesn't mean he suddenly doesn't suck

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Intruder posted:

Push going after 40 was over the line though

"lol you have MS"

Yeah I don’t think anyone has seriously argued that Trump was better/Biden is worse but that doesn’t mean you have to be happy with the way things are going!

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Not great!

https://twitter.com/bradheath/status/1496862414419247106?t=ZP7i9FZo_QWlYMSPZ6yBYg&s=19

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I'm tired of our capitalist hellscape.

Edit: also not thrilled with the Ukraine news. :(

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Am I missing a joke or am I just too dumb to understand why Chernobyl is a useful military target?

e: Like my initial thought imagining I live there is y'all can have that if you want it, just leave the rest of us alone.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Feb 24, 2022

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

LeeMajors posted:

Sorry it was right there :(

Man I was bummed when he got hurt. Between Dixon-Oregon and WVU with White/Slaton there was some incredible offense being played that year.

to jog your memory, it was a couple weeks prior (because I think we had a bye? it's too late at night for me to go fact-check) against Arizona State that he actually suffered the injury, and that was in the third or fourth quarter of a game that was pretty well in hand. And it absolutely looked at the time like he got hurt and it could be bad against the Sun Devils. So it was also some time of the team and coaches being extremely cagey about his status, and hey, he started against Arizona! And then. ugh.

but let's remember the good times like a Statue of Liberty play to set up the fake Statue of Liberty play against Michigan. Hooting and hollering.

[edit] vvvvvvv EM3 is hilarious, EM4 is no loving joke. ugh. you're braver than I.

harperdc fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Feb 24, 2022

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Extreme measures 4 Hades is so loving hard oh my god

I avoided using EM4 for so long but tried it out and jfc

e: the hardest part was his spear throw. I'm not used to it and he just wrecked me with it. I got to him with like 250 health and all of my DDs and with a Meg and lost with him at about half health in his third form

Intruder fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Feb 24, 2022

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

It’s going to be a really fun time when millions of Americans can’t afford to drive to work. So glad we dismantled public transit initiatives and decentralized our cities!

We’ve got some economic chickens coming home to roost. I wish I had any confidence we would build something better in response but it’ll just create more reactionaries.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Americans will never learn a single lesson if it requires changing personal behavior or consumption

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/JohnCena/status/1496804055171092485

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Intruder posted:

You have to admit, it's a very.... american thought.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I'm pretty sure he didn't mean "I wish we had a guy who would go in and murder everyone" but he should have thought about that a little more before tweeting it

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
I'm several episodes in, but he hasn't been great at the murdering everyone thing so far. Really good at getttthevehit best out out of him though

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Intruder posted:

He's right all problems in the world can be solved with hustle, loyalty, and respect

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Woke up and decided to hit the gym. If the Russians and Chinese are coming to our shores I need all the muscle I can get

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

China gonna skip past Taiwan and liberate Hawaii.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Patton was right about everything, we should've turned on Russia and pushed them out of Eastern Europe in 1945.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

At least shale oil might be plausibly profitable pretty soon.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Pron on VHS posted:

Woke up and decided to hit the gym. If the Russians and Chinese are coming to our shores I need all the muscle I can get

If you don't skip leg day you'll be unable to run away and have no choice but to fight back

Smart

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Oh my god

https://twitter.com/JetsGuy6/status/1496871231945154564

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Intruder posted:

Use the scabies for all helmet on the oligarchs Mr. Cena :patriot:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I hate how hard I laughed

The fact that it's JetsGuy6 makes it even better

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

lmao.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Intruder posted:

Maybe he means Jesus Christ

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Dang

How is it always that one specific company?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Intruder posted:

is he still trying to outrock the rock

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Dang

How is it always that one specific company?

I think that was an edit. Applebees has a new song now (and it slams).

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Intruder posted:

Weakass rationalizing.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

sure ok

anyway I like that Applebees has decided to make an ad for the ladies, a dude in tight jeans shaking dat rear end

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I think all Americans need to be looking in the window and asking, "do we make the world scared of us again?"

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Do you think the world isn't currently scared of us?

Or do you mean in the sense of other countries thinking "oh poo poo Trump is president and he's a literal moron, who knows what he'll do?"

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

General Dog posted:

I think that was an edit. Applebees has a new song now (and it slams).

Oh no it's very real and very funny

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Putin needs an Attitude Adjustment

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Weakass rationalizing.

I don’t understand what position you are taking. Do you think Biden is inherently good just because he’s not Trump?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

LeeMajors posted:

It’s going to be a really fun time when millions of Americans can’t afford to drive to work. So glad we dismantled public transit initiatives and decentralized our cities!

We’ve got some economic chickens coming home to roost. I wish I had any confidence we would build something better in response but it’ll just create more reactionaries.
I want to get a bunch of stickers of Putin saying "I did that" to put on gas pumps. Someone put the Biden sticker on an Electrify America station and that gave me a giggle.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

I know I shouldn’t laugh, but I also needed a laugh after some of the other stuff coming out.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

There was previous discussion about good bluetooth earbuds but I can't find it and I've found that buying raycons because of a podcast discount has left me with earbuds that are having constant technical problems so I'll just reintroduce the question

What are some reliable bluetooth earbuds with good sound?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Intruder posted:

There was previous discussion about good bluetooth earbuds but I can't find it and I've found that buying raycons because of a podcast discount has left me with earbuds that are having constant technical problems so I'll just reintroduce the question

What are some reliable bluetooth earbuds with good sound?

I'm still a fan of my Jabra 75t, good range and pretty indestructible-- I've run them through the wash twice accidentally and they still work. Refurbs are generally available for ~$60 still.