Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i will be waiting until tomorrow for lord bezos to personally hand me my copy. i wish all the new zealand imps well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
From should add an Easy mode that changes absolutely nothing about the game

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
I have begun taking insanely large doses of nootropics and ADHD medications (various) in order to have the mental capacity necessary to 100% Elden Ring and its many quests. Just got done with my third seizure but this IGN walkthrough isn’t going to write itself

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a.p. dent posted:

From should add an Easy mode that changes absolutely nothing about the game

"sekiro DOES have difficulty settings..you can make the game harder" was a great troll article

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Just cleared the first few bosses some early thoughts:

- Eat the dung when you find it, TRUST me the wiki has not reflected the benefits of smelling like poo poo yet

- Roll to dodge, cannot stress this enough (its RT+X while doing CQC1+2fr you noobs, read the tool tips)

- Yep, STR once again beats INT when it comes down to it, Stronger is Better than Smarter

- Save the gold coin, trust me :D you won't believe what happens

-The cyborg armor is just for fashionsouls heads, it offers NO extra benefits

- Landshark is weak to fire

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
can anyone confirm romance options/morality system?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

scary ghost dog posted:

can anyone confirm romance options/morality system?

i can confirm that i am married and neutral good. thanks for asking.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

i can confirm that i am married and neutral good. thanks for asking.

nice. ace/chaotic evil here.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

- Eat the dung when you find it, TRUST me the wiki has not reflected the benefits of smelling like poo poo yet

- Roll to dodge, cannot stress this enough (its RT+X while doing CQC1+2fr you noobs, read the tool tips)

- Yep, STR once again beats INT when it comes down to it, Stronger is Better than Smarter

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That Little Demon posted:

I wish you put a U in "armor" for extra flavor.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

this is the greatest game of all time

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
watching increasingly worse elden ring related videos to distract myself from doing the work that could net me more playtime tomorrow if i did it ahead of time

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I feel like a dweeb playing this on a Series S instead of a real machine, hope it's not too rough

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

HolePisser1982 posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

This makes me want to play it even more!!!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I haven't been this hyped for a game in forever, i've got big time little kid energy over here.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Orange DeviI posted:

watching increasingly worse elden ring related videos to distract myself from doing the work that could net me more playtime tomorrow if i did it ahead of time

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

I haven't been this hyped for a game in forever, i've got big time little kid energy over here.

Careful, vtube watchers are lurking behind every corner.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

staring at it all day

a.p. dent
Oct 24, 2005
looking forward to several hours from now, when work is over and i can do as many drugs as possible to accelerate the arrival of tomorrow

Metallia
Sep 17, 2014

Hand that thing over. Your Elden Ring

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Is this true? Soy build???? No wonder putin is taking on the degenerate west. Can someone with a review copy verify this?

Edit: removed the tweet and image I was reacting to. The image was doctored and At LeEpicHitlerDeCuckedRebasedLebensRumpers appears to be a troll acount. Apologies

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Is this true? Soy build???? No wonder putin is taking on the degenerate west. Can someone with a review copy verify this?

Edit: removed the tweet and image I was reacting to. The image was doctored and At LeEpicHitlerDeCuckedRebasedLebensRumpers appears to be a troll acount. Apologies

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Said Spanishly* Soy build.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lol

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

thank you

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

game is loving enormous, gonna join you guys with the gamer notebook strat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
How’s that bubbly, bro? :cheersdoge: