Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

I think this would be funnier if both the first and last caption were "me smoking weed".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Nicodemus Dumps posted:

I think this would be funnier if both the first and last caption were "me smoking weed".

you have the power to move mountains

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I heard that poo poo begins by carrying away small stones

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
Might as well slap a gang weed tag on there too.

BOTTOM TEXT

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

oof goddamn

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Does it concern a certain roman perchance

MNIMWA
Dec 1, 2014

Milo and POTUS posted:

Does it concern a certain roman perchance

you betcha!

https://www.indiewire.com/2009/09/over-100-in-film-community-sign-polanski-petition-55821/

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mauser posted:

Did anyone read the last half of ROTK? After the action is over it goes into an encyclopedia of names of people or something and I just put it down after the first dozen all blended together.

I will never read a book

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Funny how Woody Allen isn't in the meme since people would be surprised if he didn't sign it.

Eulogistics
Aug 30, 2012

These are an invasion of my privacy

HisMajestyBOB
Oct 21, 2010

College Slice

Cat Hatter posted:

Funny how Woody Allen isn't in the meme since people would be surprised if he didn't sign it.

Never ask:
A woman her age
A man his salary
Woody Allen where he met his wife

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

As a side note, you should absolutely ask everyone their salary. Workers not knowing what each other make is a prime way for management to pay (some people) less.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Hahahah that is cold

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

These spots set me on a lifelong path to eating as much cheese as possible

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Data Graham posted:

These spots set me on a lifelong path to eating as much cheese as possible

What's great is these were running back when there were only like 4 kinds of cheese in America and 3 of the 4 came in plastic sheets, jars, or spray cans.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

What's great is these were running back when there were only like 4 kinds of cheese in America and 3 of the 4 came in plastic sheets, jars, or spray cans.

Thus driving me into the arms of my steadfast love, Large Cheddar Block

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Those are still the only 4 cheeses you need

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

kazil posted:

Those are still the only 4 cheeses you need

Me, bare rear end naked on silk sheets eating cranberry Wensleydale, Irish cheddar, brie, Humboldt Fog, manchego, chevre, Australian olive oil goat cheese pearls, gorgonzola, burrata and comte cheeses with an assortment of pickled and fermented vegetables as Enrique fans me and refills my wine glass: "I'm sorry, I don't speak valet"

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Literally eating a piece of double gloucester while posting itt

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Aw gently caress who died?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

mind the walrus posted:

Aw gently caress who died?

Everyone. #purgatoryposting

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

This page is getting pretty cheesy.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

FreudianSlippers posted:

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

FreudianSlippers posted:

John Cadaver
Sep 16, 2007

I'm very late to the party but wanted to add that there's a Wolverine shirt that I saw about 10 years ago that looked like he was eating rear end. When I told the guy that that's what I could see, he called me crazy. Well... crazy loves company - and can always find it on reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/confusing_perspective/comments/svu6d0/this_wolverine_tshirt/

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

BonHair posted:

As a side note, you should absolutely ask everyone their salary. Workers not knowing what each other make is a prime way for management to pay (some people) less.

In the UK it is frequently said it is rude to ask how much someone earns which often draws the response above.

It is usually referring to a social setting with people who aren't co workers, and if someone asked me in the pub I would politely tell them it's none of their business.

I absolutely agree salaries should be transparent in the workplace, the conflict of opinion is usually just a misunderstanding of context, at least in my experience.

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

drat ohio is the jeb bush of this war

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

John Cadaver posted:

I'm very late to the party but wanted to add that there's a Wolverine shirt that I saw about 10 years ago that looked like he was eating rear end. When I told the guy that that's what I could see, he called me crazy. Well... crazy loves company - and can always find it on reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/confusing_perspective/comments/svu6d0/this_wolverine_tshirt/

lol it's marked 18+ so reddit tried to get me to get their fuckin app to look at it on my phone. Genuinely no reason to mark it 18+. Glad there's still desktop mode in mobile browsers.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Viruswithshoes posted:

This post is sponsored by

COCA-COLA

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Climate change could still be stoppped

With a nuclear winter

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Spicy but true.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

And any change will be met by immediate human action instead of evolution so instead of animals adapting to a new climate we'll just dump waste into the very new fragile ecosystems and kill everything at warp speed efficiency until the sustainable biomass is zero within 20 years and the last humans fight to the death over pine tree sap, ants, and algae as they become the last food resources.

Wheeeeee.

But remember, we did the noble thing and didn't take any imaginary resources away from the 10 people who had the largest stockpile of imaginary resources. That would have been unfair to inconvenience them to save the lives of every living thing on earth.

It's funny that the book that most accurately predicted how the civilization was going to end was Soylent Green but nobody thought it was interesting enough so they changed the plot twist to be about cannibalism for the movie version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Soylent Green (the movie based on Make Room! Make Room!):

"By the year 2022, the cumulative effects of overpopulation, pollution and an apparent climate catastrophe have caused severe worldwide shortages of food, water and housing."

"In researching the case for Thorn, Roth brings two volumes of "Soylent Oceanographic Survey Report, 2015–2019" taken by Thorn from Simonson's apartment, to the team of other Books at the Supreme Exchange. After analysis, the Books confirm that the oceanographic report reveals that the oceans are dying, and can no longer produce the plankton from which "Soylent Green" is made."

not sure what the twist in Make Room! Make Room! is supposed to be

stringless has a new favorite as of 01:06 on Feb 25, 2022