Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sean Penn you are not at all a viable candidate for method acting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Mantis42 posted:

12 year old me: wow this sucks, gently caress this
30 year old me: wow this sucks, gently caress this, better post epic memes about it online

12 year old me: this is horrible, i'm absolutely furious
30 year old me: this is horrible, i'm laughing hysterically

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

To be fair, its quite possible that it wasn't their plan up until a few days ago until Gulf Stream 2 got canceled and preliminary sanctions started. It might have played some part of the Kremlin saying "gently caress it, YOLO."

But I still blame John Dolan, and all the posters in this thread, you specifically, more than I blame Putin or NATO for these events coming to pass.

Personally I blame Jeremy Corbyn for enabling Putin. Everyone knows that's who Putin listens to.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Lol vice is going to get Sean Penn killed

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

Justin Tyme posted:

There's some dude posting a bunch of "shakycam footage" of an ARMA mod presenting it as war footage on twitter on the #ukraine hashtag

like, a CRAM shooting at an A-10 with an aircraft carrier in the background, extremely obviously fake lol

please link this

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/michaelh992/status/1496930773957591046

there's a lot going on in air defense artillery

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Paul Revere 3000 posted:

Bet he won't be tweeting this when China fucks on Taiwan
"fucks on"? Are you Ted DiBiase Jr?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOm_a8XcYsk&t=150s

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
sean penn convinced putin to invade ukraine so his movie would be more exciting, he is history's greatest monster

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Torpor posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackDetsch/status/1496953514387464196

Biden thinks he can’t send weapons to a country that is defending itself from foreign aggression? because of laws?

this is somehow the first time in American history that laws would prevent the Us from send weapons to someone.

what a bunch of spineless libs. they are literally scared of Russia.

Lol, last week they were all jacking off to the idea of turning Azov into a second Taliban (when we liked them) and selling "Freedom Perogis" in the capital building cafeteria.

This is why liberals lose every time, evil and cowardly will always lose against evil and confident.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lol

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

shes right

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

this is some cia propaganda bullshit 100%, he just happens to go there late 2021 to film a war documentary?

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK

Crusader posted:

i think it's rational to consider that the russian strategic rocket forces still exist

so do ours! one side doesn’t get a trump card! they armed north Vietnam and we didn’t escalate. and we armed the afghans and they didn’t escalate.

but more to the point isn’t necessarily that the US has done a great job leading up to this, it hasn’t and basically dared Putin to invade, but that now, of all times, the US is cracking open law books to justify hanging ukraine out to dry, the optics are so bad. like scared babies

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Justin Tyme posted:

this is some cia propaganda bullshit 100%, he just happens to go there late 2021 to film a war documentary?

TBF CIA spooks were correct this time.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Torpor posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackDetsch/status/1496953514387464196

Biden thinks he can’t send weapons to a country that is defending itself from foreign aggression? because of laws?

this is somehow the first time in American history that laws would prevent the Us from send weapons to someone.

what a bunch of spineless libs. they are literally scared of Russia.

lmfao

it's all over but for the crying

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Why do we have so many Canadian mods, wtf
Not Canadian, but roughly on the same latitude as Calgary. :cryingbrethart:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/YourAnonOne/status/1496965766435926039

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
Gonna be honest, if I was in the middle of the firefight for the airport I'd lob a rocket at the Big Plane just for the hell of it

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
cool https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/status/1496849053824471041

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Y'all think this is a JOKE!? You think this is FUNNY!? Well Hunter Biden just lost his job! YOU STILL LAUGHING!?!?

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Sinteres posted:

This isn't me, someone posted it in D&D:

"The invasion of Iraq was extremely illegal and wrong, but "
lmao

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
Imagine if tom clancy was alive

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
gently caress yeah, let's see some footage of cyberwar

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Buy her an account!!!

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

He’s turning into Chris Penn

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

lol

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

so where are her emails

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

frankenfreak posted:

Not Canadian, but roughly on the same latitude as Calgary. :cryingbrethart:

respect to the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be

bret hart could solve this crisis with 1 sharpshooter leg lock

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Lol

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Y'all think this is a JOKE!? You think this is FUNNY!? Well Hunter Biden just lost his job! YOU STILL LAUGHING!?!?

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

Old tweet. Airport has been retaken.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

so where are her emails

imagine if Russia was sitting on them this whole time and released them right as Biden says they’re not sending military aid

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Cpt_Obvious posted:

lol oh man someone check on Hunter

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

OhFunny posted:

Old tweet. Airport has been retaken.

is that guy dead now

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

can someone with all this airport news PLEASE check to see if the big plane is okay

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The CONSPIR4CY Warez group stands with #Ukraine

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Putin's stepped in it now

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Apparently all the VDV troops from the airport ran off into the woods, they'll probably start hoofing it to the Belarus border to link back up with the front unless the Russians want to have another go at an air assault.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley
oh i wanted to post the Only Correct Take here, since i see everyone losing it in the forest:

The only reason this is happening is because the USSR was illegally dissolved against the will of it's people. The CPSU is the legitimate government of both the illegally occupied Ukranian SSR and the illegally occupied Russian SFSR. It was never defeated in a free or fair election, but was overthrown in a CIA and IMF backed bandit coup.

Putin represents those same bandits who destroyed the greatest workers' state that has ever existed, immiserated it's people, looted their society and cast them into darkness and warfare where previously there was peace and prosperity. Soviet brothers are now forced to kill each other when they once lived in harmony. This does not, of course, mean that we should side with the IMF backed Ukranian fascists and liberals, as they represent nothing more than another faction of bandits.

What we should support, instead, is the withdrawl of BOTH illegal occupation forces and a return of the country to it's legitimate government, which is the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.