Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

History will never remember the leftists who got in the way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

:drat:

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

who gets to gloat about being right on armchair clancychat if the russians do actually get bogged down in the mud

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

imagine giving your life to delay the russians from taking this lovely loving island for 5 minutes

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

StashAugustine posted:

who gets to gloat about being right on armchair clancychat if the russians do actually get bogged down in the mud

frosted flake for mud king

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Horseshoe theory posted:

Love to trust the Baghdad Bob of Ukraine.

it all sounds more plausible than last nights claims, the endless barrage of news about how the spetznaz have seized kyiv, russian amphibious landings in odessa, kharkiv has fallen, tens of thousands of surrendering soldiers, and then all of it was false this morning

we know the russians landed a paratroop unit to take an airport and now the airport is back in ukrainian hands. paratroop assaults tend to take pretty high casualties when they don't succeed since uh, retreat isn't usually an option and they have limited supplies on hand. They're meant for harassment and surprise attacks, not sieges.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

I thought all the oligarchs (except 1-2 that backed his campaign) hate Zelensky, especially since he's been trying to prosecute them (despite having laundered money as seen in the Pandora Papers using BVI shell companies, etc.)?

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

StashAugustine posted:

that'd be stealing valor from the mud

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

The US is bitching about arming Ukraine but how would they even do that in an active war zone?

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

i uh didn’t know armored vehicles showed up so dramatically on satellite synthetic aperture radar images

https://twitter.com/csbiggers/status/1497000126719606790?s=21

https://twitter.com/thesheetztweetz/status/1496997698372784128?s=21

but it makes sense lol
the few times I used ground penetrating radar in school / at work pipes and cars and poo poo would be the most obvious things if they were even a little close

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
Put the ghost of kyiv in the big plane. A nightmare engine that'll end this war before the ruskies know what hit em

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

I will keep my trust in the Eternal Science. This is ultimately just another crisis of the capitalist system. Neoliberalism tried to lock the world in amber, for progress to be possible that illusion had to be shattered

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

paul_soccer12 posted:

putin wants to start a new Soviet Union where he is Joseph Stalin

Don't try to make Putin sound cool.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Cpt_Obvious posted:

The US is bitching about arming Ukraine but how would they even do that in an active war zone?

drive up to the border they share with poland or whatever and whoops some crates fell off the back of this truck across the imaginary line

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Cpt_Obvious posted:

the air force will fly planes and drop crates filled with health packs, holy hand grenades, and banana bombs

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/KyivIndependent/status/1497024504455139330

We'll probably start seeing holdouts surrender on the second or third day if they're not rescued or they run out of ammunition.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

do we know if breakfast is going to happen tomorrow morning

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Unironically no meme.
Terrorizing Ukrainian people is bad.

SchrodingersCat
Aug 23, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

strategic mud

Thanks, I needed a band name.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

i think this was the same thing uncle joe said during open biden a few months ago: "a lot of you are gonna die blah blah blah, prepare to suffer for freedom" everything Biden touches dies

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/lookner/status/1497031316054892547?t=eGTcwKlgZ8qLIOao-kvCYA&s=19

who's fleeing

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

babypolis posted:

imagine giving your life to delay the russians from taking this lovely loving island for 5 minutes

should defend at least civilians or something

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

redneck nazgul posted:

the air force will fly planes and drop crates filled with health packs, holy hand grenades, and banana bombs

no donkeys?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

wolfs posted:

i uh didn’t know armored vehicles showed up so dramatically on satellite synthetic aperture radar images

https://twitter.com/csbiggers/status/1497000126719606790?s=21

https://twitter.com/thesheetztweetz/status/1496997698372784128?s=21

but it makes sense lol
the few times I used ground penetrating radar in school / at work pipes and cars and poo poo would be the most obvious things if they were even a little close

This is why I give every fuckin plane and satellite the triple bird I know they see it

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Methanar posted:

Unironically no meme.
Terrorizing Ukrainian people is bad.

that's a bold take.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
audible explosions on the CGTN livestream of Maidan Square

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/nolanwpeterson/status/1497029144898682890?s=20

The entire world is coming to take a crack at Ivan and show them what awaits the rest of the federation.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Fleetwood posted:

i think this was the same thing uncle joe said during open biden a few months ago: "a lot of you are gonna die blah blah blah, prepare to suffer for freedom" everything Biden touches dies

Biden's the Anti-Christ, OP.

Zelensky, duh.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

This is why I give every fuckin plane and satellite the triple bird I know they see it

drat, you are as fat as a S-300 system?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Ah so they're saying history is when bad things happen to white people

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Tankbuster posted:

drat, you are as fat as a S-300 system?

Post/username combo

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

paul_soccer12 posted:

or stalin. hes stalin

not as cool as mao though

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Horseshoe theory posted:

Biden's the Anti-Christ, OP.

Zelensky, duh.

I thought he was under 60?

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Oligarchs

Ukrainian ones

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

TheMightyBoops posted:

I thought he was under 60?

The 9 was miswritten as a 6. *taps head*

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Isizzlehorn posted:

Oligarchs

Ukrainian ones

shoot it the gently caress down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Nonsense posted:

https://twitter.com/nolanwpeterson/status/1497029144898682890?s=20

The entire world is coming to take a crack at Ivan and show them what awaits the rest of the federation.

woah this guy drinks vodka badass