Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

ELTON JOHN posted:

hey check it out everyone, a guy who sucks rear end

https://twitter.com/NickMalawskey/status/1494351758595870720

that tweet makes me want to drown myself in an unflushed toilet. truly, a godawful tweet from a godawful guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Voted in my state primaries yesterday. Proud to have the right, the opportunity, the privilege to help select which Dems get destroyed in 2022.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
the democrats will have been destroyed in 2023

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

if only somebody had warned these people that all these things were true well ahead of time

oh wait

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Nonsense posted:

Death to the Democrats

theyre working on it! God! It's only been two years give 'em some time!

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I met a traveller from an antique land,
Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Democrat, Party of Parties;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains except a plaque marked "2022". Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.”

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

vyelkin posted:

if only somebody had warned these people that all these things were true well ahead of time

oh wait

judging democrats based on their legislative record of over 30 years in the senate is being unfair but judging literally everyone who doesn't vote straight D tickets every time as racists is only correct

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Seven Force posted:

Hate to admit it but the smug poo poo from libs really gets to me sometimes

:same: You can set your watch by the usual suspects starting up the "VOTE!" and "Most important election of our lifetimes!" poo poo.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

docbeard posted:

I met a traveller from an antique land,
Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Democrat, Party of Parties;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains except a plaque marked "2022". Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.”

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Seyser Koze posted:

the democrats will have been destroyed in 2023

That's thinking small and/or optimistically

The democrats will continue being destroyed in 2023

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
the democrats MUST be destroyed in 2022

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
The democrat party deserves to get destroyed in 2022

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Mayor Dave posted:

The democrat party deserves to get destroyed in 2022

https://twitter.com/lindawgtwitch/status/1497040164601823233?s=21

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
https://twitter.com/aravosis/status/1497009825146089475?s=20&t=M-V5Nu-yL4rtjUPZOV3GDA

Ukraine is a disastrous loss for Nato and American credibility, but at least they can still get some domestic mileage with MSNBC libs out of it.

Also, yeah, Trump knows to back a winner

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

what a loving idiot

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
with trump suddenly russia isn't aggressive anymore? Must be because trump is a russian agent. no, I won't entertain the idea that its because when the dems, the war party, is in power they constantly are making aggressive actions towards russia.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Nothus posted:

https://twitter.com/aravosis/status/1497009825146089475?s=20&t=M-V5Nu-yL4rtjUPZOV3GDA

Ukraine is a disastrous loss for Nato and American credibility, but at least they can still get some domestic mileage with MSNBC libs out of it.
No it isn't, it's like the best thing that could have happened for NATO. Various "freeloader" countries are considering rearming again, while public opinion on joining NATO has started to shift in committed neutrals like Finland. The more aggressive Russia acts, the more willing NATO countries are to fall in line behind the US or join up.

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob

I wonder what other world leaders think of Biden. Do they just sit and smile politely while he rambles about turnips and recites weird old racist anecdotes? Make the Jim face when his handlers finally lead him away and someone comes in to scrub and febreze the couch?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

putin invaded ukraine in 2014 and the dems did nothing. why did anyone think they would take effective action this time around?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ArmZ posted:

putin invaded ukraine in 2014 and the dems did nothing. why did anyone think they would take effective action this time around?

trump

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
lol

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/stat...ingawful.com%2F

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

ArmZ posted:

Remember when the Bush admin gaslit Georgia into thinking they were part of the club and then they tried to retake south ossetia and got counter invaded by the Russians? We didn't do anything then either.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Nothus posted:

Remember when the Bush admin gaslit Georgia into thinking they were part of the club and then they tried to retake south ossetia and got counter invaded by the Russians? We didn't do anything then either.

yea that was funny (in a bad way)

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lmao

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

JUST IN - Biden admin presented China with intelligence on the Democrats' plans for destruction in 2022 in hopes Xi would step in.

Chinese officials rebuffed the U.S. and apparently started a thread in CSPAM.

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

No matter how low I adjust my expectations of competence, they continue to manage to lower the bar. No comment on the desirability of their goal I'm just in awe of the sheer idiocy of their approach.

What did they expect from that move. Holy poo poo.

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.

One of Biden's handlers must have read a tweet about Nixon and the Sino-Soviet split and immediately tried to implement it.

Ziggy Starfucker
Jun 1, 2011

Pillbug

TFW you're playing Civ and the AI empire you're steamrolling offers to trade grapes and the last gold coin in their treasury for a peace treaty

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Dr. Video Games 0135 posted:

I wonder what other world leaders think of Biden. Do they just sit and smile politely while he rambles about turnips and recites weird old racist anecdotes? Make the Jim face when his handlers finally lead him away and someone comes in to scrub and febreze the couch?

i don't think anyone talks to biden without a lot of prep work by his doctors and handlers. allowing him to have an actual conversation with world leaders? that's just asking for trouble.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
just 56%?

https://twitter.com/ChrisCillizza/s...ingawful.com%2F

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

well it doesn't mean 44% approve; there's also "don't care" and "lmao"

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

It's CNN, it's the most cherry-picked they could get

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1497340903643566091

rip democrats

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

You know Trumo is going to make low Energy Sleepy Joe stories like this part of his campaign ads in 2024.

Trumo would have made better deals with Putin

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

This attitude was like expecting Chen Weihua to not make a tweet comment about the latest US pandemic deathtoll.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
 He was a veteran of the Hill who, I foolishly presumed, understood not only how things are done in Washington, but how that process has evolved since he first won elected office in 1973. 

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Americans across the whole political spectrum overwhelmingly support legal weed and more stimmies. But somehow that poo poo is just a complete nonstarter for both parties. Hmmmmmm almost like the representative democracy isn't representing the people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

陈卫华是中国的宝藏