Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley

Chuka Umana posted:

ah yes nato shares the blame for *checks notes, tightens butthole* existing and being something that ukrainian's thinks it should join.

NATO is a fascist international and should be disbanded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Omg the puppets are abandoning the empire holy poo poo this is speeding the gently caress up.

-Some bloke during the 70s oil crisis

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Google image search putin cumshot compilation. Google image search vladimir putin big cumshot load pictures. Google image search huge load putin cumshot video compilation

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

*checks notes*

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
heading to ukraine to face off against azov with my chechen sardaukar buddies

turn up the boomer buttrock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqcVDh0JoYQ

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Frosted Flake posted:

and now we’ve seen the alternative. Incredible.

So libs - was refusing that worth the destruction of the Ukrainian Army and a siege of Kiev?

loving idiot libs we’re all just posting no one has agency here. Also, loving libs why did you make Russia invade Ukraine.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Betty Wight posted:

Because Russia consistently shows the international community it is an unworthy partner. They would need to go through some significant anti corruption books to even qualify. Anyways, Putin’s ego is so great that he once was quoted as not wanting to wait in line and expected to be invited in.

lmao they broke up the USSR, let us come into their country to rearrange their economy from the ground up, engaged with their neighbors in good faith, and we skullfucked them. You know absolutely nothing of use, on any topic of consequence.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i can personally confirm that the plane is safe

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Kill All Cops posted:

1) Why does a nuclear power need a deterrent?
2) Do you think Putin seriously attempted to join, or that he's using it as justification that Nato is anti-Russia?

if you have answers for these i'm :allears:

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

BREAKING: jeffrey epstein has been named governor of odessa oblast

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Oil! posted:

I doubt any extra oil production capacity that Saudi Arabia claims.

Yeah their crude is getting sourer by the minute.

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

Majorian posted:

lmao they broke up the USSR, let us come into their country to rearrange their economy from the ground up, engaged with their neighbors in good faith, and we skullfucked them. You know absolutely nothing of use, on any topic of consequence.

cut up the USSR and sold it off for parts, it seems like putin is bitter about something

Betty Wight
Jan 1, 2022

Majorian posted:

Everything I said was accurate. You need to calm down.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

i can personally confirm that the plane is safe

Thank you for your service.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Majorian posted:

USSR was dissolved, popular movements internally led to the fall of communism, and voters re-elected Yeltsin in the 1996 elections.

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

Betty Wight posted:

you don't know the first thing about what happened to russia in the 90s

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

Betty Wight posted:

Because Russia consistently shows the international community it is an unworthy partner. They would need to go through some significant anti corruption books to even qualify. Anyways, Putin’s ego is so great that he once was quoted as not wanting to wait in line and expected to be invited in.

Current members of NATO have consistently shown the international community they are an unworthy partner. They would need to go through some significant anti corruption books to even qualify.

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

Chuka Umana posted:

USSR was dissolved, popular movements internally led to the fall of communism, and voters re-elected Yeltsin in the 1996 elections.

thats exactly how it happened, and there were no tanks involved or electioneering by the United States at all

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Betty Wight posted:

Nah, you should leave.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

ah yes the totally legit 1996 elections in russia

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1497432734653890563?s=20&t=ohf5XDLrgG8bFCqeyQvv5Q
https://twitter.com/ASBMilitary/status/1497434840186167301?s=20&t=ohf5XDLrgG8bFCqeyQvv5Q

roughly halfway between Kyiv and Odesa. I didn't expect the Russians to go this far west of the Dnieper.

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

to be completely clear here, before I look like some kind of rear end in a top hat, I want to say that i condemn War

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
RIP kiev and zelensky

https://twitter.com/kyivindependent/status/1497429982263398400?s=21

snaj
Oct 10, 2005
cant stop the beat

Betty Wight posted:

you are a huge dumbass

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

speed running the battle of berlin i see

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Looks like US sources/officials confirming the two IL-76s being shot down

https://twitter.com/JimLaPorta/status/1497428052988641281

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

10 bux says the jan 1 reg account is a re-roll of some dnd poster

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

HallelujahLee posted:

10 bux says the jan 1 reg account is a re-roll of some dnd poster

It's Pick.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
silly Russia Uman is in the Persian/Arabian gulf you’re landing in the wrong place!!!

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Don't think I agree with this take:

Every Ukranian became a hero the instant Russia invaded, sorry.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I’m sure the TV comedian has this in the bag.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Majorian posted:

It's Pick.
oh no

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

we should be thankful for having someone to post against

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Ardennes posted:

Yeah, it adds more evidence to the theory that the US was the one to get the Saudis to suddenly up oil production in the mid-1980s, bankrupting the Soviets.

IIRC that was, at least in part, done to gently caress over Iran during the Iran-Iraq war

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

at least he's not Ashraf Ghani I guess

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Death By The Blues posted:

Looks like US sources/officials confirming the two IL-76s being shot down

https://twitter.com/JimLaPorta/status/1497428052988641281

where does it say that

edit: nvm images didn't load

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
if zelensky is captured do you think the ukrainians accept any surrender he signs

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Chuka Umana posted:

voters re-elected Yeltsin in the 1996 elections.

lol, now do the preceding five years

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

if zelensky is captured do you think the ukrainians accept any surrender he signs

Not a chance. Quite possibly no even if he's not captured.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

Raskolnikov38 posted:

who the gently caress knows, predictions are pretty out the window during a war imo