Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Ytlaya posted:

Is this for real, lmao

I'm not sure what exactly I expected, but it wasn't "enthusiastically swallow the most low-effort and transparently obvious propaganda while donating to nazis."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/yawenxu17/status/1497406956457189379?s=21

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Danann posted:

DNR is moving forces down towards Mariupol to no apparent opposition so the Ukrainian forces may have retreated:
https://twitter.com/200_zoka/status/1497559564467654658
https://twitter.com/200_zoka/status/1497568411752308745

https://twitter.com/dril/status/460673146451161088?lang=en

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

NightGyr posted:

Puppet + oppression is the best case scenario. Annexation or dismemberment is also in the possibilities.

you're insane

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

what a stupid loving escalation. who exactly is going to attack the nuclear armed states forces currently stationed there ned?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Tankbuster posted:

https://twitter.com/MarkAmesExiled/status/1497643834464882688?cxt=HHwWgMCqlb7I2cgpAAAA

Man the funniest thing is people think that modi is a well rounded human bean instead of being a dumb as poo poo gujarati uncle was was always the mask for post 1991 capitalists in Gujarat.

If the west manages to force close ties between Russia, China, and India lmao

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

fits my needs posted:

yo frosted flake, just wanted to say thanks for all the info posts and hope for the best for u on the CATO homefront and disability whatever :tipshat:

lol speaking of, when I had a book delivered this morning and started writing notes for Monday she said that my PTSD has desensitized me to the violence of war and I need more therapy if I’m seeing the Ukraine’s position in operational terms instead of right and wrong, democracy, freedom etc.

Okay, true lol, but NATO spent a lot of money on training me to see the world this way, and giving me PTSD w symptomatic OCD, so really this is four fingers pointing back at them. Who’s the real monster? Eh?! It sounds meaner than it was probably intended to be typed out, I heard it as “something is wrong with you if you’re at odds with CBC”.

So, I’m just glad I can work these problems ITT. It’s good personally, let’s me bounce ideas around without assembling a paper, and I’m not allowed to write “lol” otherwise, so it’s nice to have some levity about an objectively awful situation.

I’ll see if I can get the C1 - Bin, Cellphone Confiscation ready for field trials this year.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

MLK Ultra posted:

/looking at 3.7k KIA RU/

oh word.

i'm sure the ukrainians are providing very accurate data on their KDA

quote:

lol speaking of, when I had a book delivered this morning and started writing notes for Monday she said that my PTSD has desensitized me to the violence of war and I need more therapy if I’m seeing the Ukraine’s position in operational terms instead of right and wrong, democracy, freedom etc.

Okay, true lol, but NATO spent a lot of money on training me to see the world this way, and giving me PTSD w symptomatic OCD, so really this is four fingers pointing back at them. Who’s the real monster? Eh?! It sounds meaner than it was probably intended to be typed out, I heard it as “something is wrong with you if you’re at odds with CBC”.

So, I’m just glad I can work these problems ITT. It’s good personally, let’s me bounce ideas around without assembling a paper, and I’m not allowed to write “lol” otherwise, so it’s nice to have some levity about an objectively awful situation.

I’ll see if I can get the C1 - Bin, Cellphone Confiscation ready for field trials this year.

Please don't do stuff that's going to cause you and your wife to get a divorce.

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.

fits my needs posted:

yo frosted flake, just wanted to say thanks for all the info posts and hope for the best for u on the CATO homefront and disability whatever :tipshat:

This is good advice. Don't folllow the Snake-Island-13 playbook on the CATO front.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Mr Hootington posted:

Ukrainians are lucky the usa didn't invade. All those civilians confronting Russian troop videos would be different.

like the United States has had it's poo poo together since Iraq.

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

lol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

i have it on good authority that 1 million Russians have died so far and only 69 Ukrainians

lol that people keep believing any kia or wounded numbers coming out of this 3 days in and with all the massive disinformation on social media

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

1stGear posted:

i'm sure the ukrainians are providing very accurate data on their KDA

bold of you to assume where i'm getting my data from.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

you see, Russia not just firing their tank canons into any building they pass while shooting machine guns at anything that moves means they're actually retreating, but forwards.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Frosted Flake posted:

oh lol you're the poor bastard with the CATO wife

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Mr Hootington posted:

If the west manages to force close ties between Russia, China, and India lmao

Sorry, too many indians in the strata above me who will sell both their kidneys to move to the USA and run a 7/11. But yes a detente with china is necessary since the PRC has been ramping up tensions under president Xi.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

MLK Ultra posted:

sorry i got too drunk to continue my conversation.
i've since woken up and am continuing to get drunk.

did the RU tankies stop fondling Daddy Vlad's balls or is that still a thing?

welcome back!

speng31b
May 8, 2010

MLK Ultra posted:

I've got an uncle who works at nintendo counts dead troops in Ukraine

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

MLK Ultra posted:

like the United States has had it's poo poo together since Iraq.

I mean those people would be dead. Usa troops love killing civilians.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

MLK Ultra posted:

i see why they keep you around in the tankie department.

Call me a cavalryman again and I’ll knock you out.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Raskolnikov38 posted:

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode

Why would Russia attack the capital if not to install a loyal government?

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

MLK Ultra posted:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/2/24/russia-ukraine-invasion-casualties-death-toll

quote:

Ukrainian officials said earlier that more than 3,500 Russian soldiers have been killed.

So you're getting it from Ukrainian officials.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

actually, pompeii was a well known protofasc

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

MLK Ultra posted:

nah. it turns out all of their equipment is actual trash, all of their troops are conscripted kids, they literally didn't pack enough gas and they're getting the poo poo spanked out of them. this is about to be /way/ less of an issue than anticipated.

:allears:

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

I’m not owned, I’m not owned, i continue to insist as my entire army transforms into grandmas with AKs

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i did not make the connection so i was left wondering how many goons had cato wifes

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Frosted Flake posted:

Hey man stay safe, like mentally and all. Don't let this stupid dickwaving contest between powers hurt your real relationships, you seem like an alright guy and have posted good poo poo itt but you gotta take care of yourself, don't let these ghouls make you numb and all that cliche jazz that's actually true despite how hamfisted it sounds.

Horatius Bonar
Sep 8, 2011

What are the Russian official numbers on this?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/RWApodcast/status/1497665448980144128?s=20&t=SQt8_-bIODw_p46ii0jyDQ
https://twitter.com/Meduselchen/status/1497664421484806151?s=20&t=SQt8_-bIODw_p46ii0jyDQ

lol that post about deserters is now an inspiring story about how Ukraine will not execute Russian war criminals even though they have the right
https://twitter.com/AnonOpsSE/status/1497663490315722752?s=20&t=SQt8_-bIODw_p46ii0jyDQ

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

MLK Ultra posted:

let's burn the united states down

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

the amount of blue on blue shootings is going to be insane once the war histories are compiled

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Frosted Flake posted:

Call me a cavalryman again and I’ll knock you out.

aim for the temples if you would.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lmao if civilians are just killing their neighbors they hate and claiming Russian spies

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

MLK Ultra posted:

aim for the temples if you would.

how many drinks have you had so far today

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

get ready for extremely unironic 'overshooting your logistics lines actually means you're losing and never means you're actually advancing incredibly fast to your main objective' poo poo come tomorrow-ish I think. Russia does genuinely need to get that poo poo handled because lol at 'our tanks ran out of fuel' but...yea the way they 'get that poo poo handled' is just 'we got the trucks rolling up' instead of some dire 'supplies are gone and we're desperate' poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Horatius Bonar posted:

What are the Russian official numbers on this?

They haven't released any as far as I'm aware. Half the reason Ukraine is so thoroughly winning the propaganda war is that Russia has been pretty quiet on that front (the other half being that Western Twitter obviously isn't going to signal boost Russian sources).