Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

paul_soccer12 posted:

Right Sector in the house!
*blocks your path*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

Omnicarus posted:

According to the military intelligence podcast I listen to(TrueAnon), the Russians' have an extremely advanced Drone program but so far we've not seen any drones have we?

We've basically been only able to observe the Russian forces POV from the official news reels, Russians posting about themselves on their phones, and Ukrainians uploading pics and videos from their phones.

The Russian side hasn't been trying to win the posting war and Ukraine is conspicuously absent with their drone footage that they should be in possession of to use in their propaganda pushes.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Mafic Rhyolite posted:

ive got some bad news for you about what people who wear swastikas do when they're not at war

Pray at mandirs? :thunk:

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Eggs posted:

what's wrong with azov brigade?

They have been officially exonerated of all hate speech by the Mark Zuckerberg Meta Facebook Tribunal, ignore any unsubstantiated unsavory claims by posters in the thread

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

sexpig by night posted:

I had to explain to someone today that Snake Island was not a populated island. People literally think those ~brave heroes~ died to symbolically stand guard over some humble little island of peaceful farmers.

They were guarding the tomb of Achilles you heartless cad

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

This is how the pros do a regime change op. 4 days. Russians could never.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Cup Runneth Over posted:

They're not there to besiege Kiev, they're there to capture Zelensky and end the war.

if they capture zelensky all it takes is the chairman of the rada to say he's incapacitated and sever the chain of command allowing for a surrender

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Omon Ra posted:

Swastikas are literally worse than war crimes.

in awe of this post

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mafic Rhyolite posted:

ive got some bad news for you about what people who wear swastikas do when they're not at war

they start weird cults with badly written joke theology that all their members take completely seriously. see: the world church of the creator

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
I've actually been donating to the Russian army, feel like those guys deserve a little love too ya know

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Cup Runneth Over posted:

They're not there to besiege Kiev, they're there to capture Zelensky and end the war.

I'd think that capturing Zelensky would extend and expand the war, not end it

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Death By The Blues posted:

It is kind of wild how many anemic cheeto dusted out of shape people on this site try to start any sort of confrontation, however not being in a real one in their whole life. If you ever want someone to punch your throat in let me know.

Why don’t you post your address here so I can find you and kick your rear end.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Atrocious Joe posted:

if we'd waited a day longer those three cuban contractors might have finished pouring concrete for the municipal airport runway and that could not have been allowed

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

Flayer posted:

I've actually been donating to the Russian army, feel like those guys deserve a little love too ya know

The sensible moderate everyone has been looking for

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Omon Ra posted:

lol defending swastikas huh?

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Cool I live in Toronto not wanting to deal to drive into other racist countries (dealing with our own here) however pick a place there and Ill meet up with you!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Flayer posted:

little walking around money for the fellas

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

etalian posted:

This whole thing is another obvious "Tell" by the west right?

They can't even be original with their narrative building.

Heroic store owners getting rid of communist unamerican vodkas

the anti-Russian racist sentiment in the West for the next few years is going to be intense

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Somehow I suspect trying to do a rules of law gotcha and claiming total victory once you catch the golden snitch president is not the goal nor would it work on the international stage where this is a belligerent aggression. Putin is dumbledore in this scenario.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

why would you ever ask this of people you want to respect you instead of like searching for a tutorial

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Chuka Umana posted:

i am the president idiot

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Cup Runneth Over posted:

the anti-Russian racist sentiment in the West for the next few years is going to be intense

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Asproigerosis posted:

Somehow I suspect trying to do a rules of law gotcha and claiming total victory once you catch the golden snitch president is not the goal nor would it work on the international stage where this is a belligerent aggression. Putin is dumbledore in this scenario.

they wanna grab him or kill him and put a military man in charge. and they will

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:
https://twitter.com/KyivIndependent/status/1497713340986146825

:captainpop:

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Kill All Cops posted:

No troll. Russia needs to be stopped. Why we do not have nato and usa troops in Ukraine is an injustice. If we do not fight Ivan there we may have to fight Ivan at home. The example this is setting to the other belligerent communist nations like China, Cuba, Iran, and Venezuela goes without saying.

lol what

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Death By The Blues posted:

Apparently actual footage of an SU-25 taking a hit from a manpad

https://twitter.com/COUPSURE/status/1497659200666845186

I demand better focus control from my cellphone war footage!

*shoves another pizza roll in my mouth*

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
It actually drives me nuts that the probably next leader of Canada has a nazi grand daddy, pals around with the Azovs and is probably a Nazi in her own regaard.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

actually they blew up 500

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Omon Ra posted:

what in the world

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/TenzinTsundue/status/1497622628684550145

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Chuka Umana posted:

lmao

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

In Stalingrad by Vasily Grossman there's a scene at the beginning where a 12 year old gets to sip a little vodka at a Christmas party during WW2. While tipsy he starts rambling about the decisions the Soviet military is making and everyone ignores him because he's being really dumb and boring.

Half the internet is that kid right now.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

jai hind say yes to war

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
https://twitter.com/OneobirD/status/1497723072182317057

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010

Atrocious Joe posted:

lol remember how the US managed to lose like 10 helicopters and firebomb a hospital despite the enemy being a microstate smaller than Ft. Lauderdale that didn't even have a military

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/shashj/status/1497682725452529674

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Asproigerosis posted:

https://twitter.com/FantasticBeasts/status/1496145351375560707

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Maybe time for Biden to pivot back towards China

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

This dude is claiming he's alive. Its a voice talking over a static image so not exactly a slam dunk.