Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

dude it was a joke

nobody was legitimately ragging on Ukrainian civilians welding XXL caltrops on one side of the street and mixing spicy potions on the other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Potato Salad posted:

dude it was a joke

nobody was legitimately ragging on Ukrainian civilians welding XXL caltrops on one side of the street and mixing spicy potions on the other

JOKES? On THIS forum? I won't stand for it.

edit: I'll sit, because I had my legs blown off in a molotov caltrop welding accident

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

SyNack Sassimov posted:

It's a pretty simple point. Complaining about OSHA issues when THEIR loving COUNTRY IS BEING OVERRUN by a dictator who thinks 30 years is enough and it's time to get the band back together and sing Back in the USSR, is loving dumb as poo poo. Oh boo hoo they're welding close to Molotov cocktails, they should really think about creating those caltrops in an OSHA approved manner and get them inspected properly before oh what's that the country has been annexed while you were waiting for the inspector to show up?

There's a time and place for OSHA, guerrilla warfare ain't it.

edit: to summarize,

effective guerilla warfare means not blowing up your own people by accident, HTH

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

SyNack Sassimov posted:

It's a pretty simple point. Complaining about OSHA issues when THEIR loving COUNTRY IS BEING OVERRUN by a dictator who thinks 30 years is enough and it's time to get the band back together and sing Back in the USSR, is loving dumb as poo poo. Oh boo hoo they're welding close to Molotov cocktails, they should really think about creating those caltrops in an OSHA approved manner and get them inspected properly before oh what's that the country has been annexed while you were waiting for the inspector to show up?

There's a time and place for OSHA, guerrilla warfare ain't it.

edit: to summarize,

Caltrops are used for puncturing tires (or the hooves of horses in ancient times), those Ukrainians are welding Czech Hedgehogs :eng101:

ErrorInvalidUser
Aug 23, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Comstar posted:

This seems like a workplace hazard?

https://twitter.com/KyivPost/status/1497583501704585220?s=20&t=oUreOc2sudfKXJdBM-n9Og

Welding going on 5m away from making Molotov cocktails.

delusional like crazy

eastern european checklist:
street's worth of scrap iron? check
brand new generator? check
diesel in plastic water bottles? check
lovely buildings. check
working outside, in winter, on the frozen ground. check
an army of people watching their rusty steel get run over by a 2022 abrams tank, while throwing flaming diesel-filled plastic bottles psychotically? priceless

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

ErrorInvalidUser posted:

delusional like crazy

lovely buildings. check
an army of people watching their rusty steel get run over by a 2022 abrams tank, while throwing flaming diesel-filled plastic bottles psychotically? priceless

Since when do Russians have Abrams tanks?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

ErrorInvalidUser posted:

delusional like crazy

lovely buildings. check

lmao this loving chud

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

LifeSunDeath posted:

lmao this loving chud

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Tunicate posted:

effective guerilla warfare means not blowing up your own people by accident, HTH

Oh boy yeah man they really should have set up somewhere better. Built a factory with proper explosion proof shielding and stuff. What's the rush? Isn't it better to work safely than all slap dash and quickly like this?

I don't know what this is but it reeks. I'm not even quoting it. Get hosed

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

ErrorInvalidUser posted:

delusional like crazy

I am sorry that seeing people genuinely caring about their families and countrymen upsets you.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I don't know about you but my country can go gently caress itself. loving piece of poo poo country.

insta
Jan 28, 2009

Karate Bastard posted:

I don't know about you but my country can go gently caress itself. loving piece of poo poo country.

:hmmyes:

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

ErrorInvalidUser posted:

delusional like crazy

lovely buildings. check

are you under the impression the US is invading Ukraine????

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Lol check out their rap sheet.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

Lol check out their rap sheet.

That is some impressive dedication to being a real piece of poo poo

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Official safety placard I spotted near Gilroy CA.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/XL755w6.mp4

Metal pole or rod or whatever was under the cone.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
hazmat ERG got updated on ios within the last day or so, now published and maintained by the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Administration. (update was from 2019 to 2020)

this also serves as a reminder that this is available on your app store

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
no one's loving "complaining" about OSHA issues, if you think that was actual criticism i suggest you log off.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

https://twitter.com/trrvvb/status/1497714299287920640

"relax"

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Strong "oh ye of little faith" vibes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW5Dxizy4ZE

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/ilovetopiss/status/1497728960704221194?s=20&t=q2aEzrpBk7KiA6eflItobw

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Those things look like cow tools to me. Grease guns? Hydraulic components?

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

Those things look like cow tools to me. Grease guns? Hydraulic components?

oh god i think you're right, are they milking tubes

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Grease guns

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Arivia posted:

oh god i think you're right, are they milking tubes

No but these are:

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7RrOFdVnwo&t=30s

Ride on trowel time trials.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Admiral Joeslop posted:

No but these are:

I can hear it screaming.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

D-Duncan?? :ohdear:

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

One on the left looks like standard mineral oil in clay, one on the right looks like the same thing but redder.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
It’s peanut butter and jelly.

hth

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

new genre just dropped: rappers treefuckling

https://twitter.com/ddotomen/status/1497623215329275911

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

You might say that every day he's fuckling.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

for a second there I thought he was making the chainsaw noise.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
depending on why he's cutting that tree down it could be a violation of tree law

https://fayettecountyga.gov/engineering/pdf/Art6TreeRetentionProtectionReplacement.pdf

doing construction without a permit and cutting down trees? that's a problem. rick ross is most probably the richest person in fayette county so its not gonna be a thing but still, Tree Law

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

haveblue posted:

There was also the very special engine on the SR-71, which was a turbojet at low speeds but at high speeds it transformed into a ramjet, deriving almost all of its thrust from dumping compressed air directly into the afterburner
The J-58 was a miracle of engineering in that it was able to exist without exploding. Between all of the modes of bypass, bleed, and suck-in, a pair of them could run efficiently at full afterburner, and even with the best engineers in the aerospace industry trying to make it work perfectly, the asymmetric unstart problem (turn too fast and one engine flames out, the other doesn't) was only "solved" by shutting down the other one and reigniting both once it was back to an aerodynamically favorable angle of attack with airflow over the forward spikes putting air into both engines exactly where it needed to go and at the correct rate for a functional fuel-air ratio.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Should be a chainsaw

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

MF_James posted:

They might not always be frozen, I dunno, I (would think) for certain tests a frozen chicken would be better, but for other tests an unfrozen would be better.
I would assume an unfrozen bird shot out of a cannon is indistinguishable from unfrozen ground beef shot out of a cannon.

Leviathan Song
Sep 8, 2010

Splicer posted:

I would assume an unfrozen bird shot out of a cannon is indistinguishable from unfrozen ground beef shot out of a cannon.

I would recommend buying better ground beef, perhaps without bones in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
And then followed the most horrific goon food derail on "crunchiness".