Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

Just sent $75 to the Canadian Red Cross for Ukraine. Would be pleased to have a gang tag.

Edit: so that's $150 with the donation match.

PSA to Canadians: the federal government is matching all donations to this campaign, up to $10mil total.

https://donate.redcross.ca/page/100227/donate/1

Edit: Posting confirmation

Lead out in cuffs fucked around with this message at 20:49 on May 10, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikojan
May 12, 2010

200 dollaroos to psychological help for ua children affected by the war

give me that kicking tag

Cosmic Web
Jan 11, 2005

"Stand and deliver, that my hamster might have a better look at you!"
Fun Shoe
Donated to Plan International this afternoon and just noticed that they aren't supporting children/refugees from the Ukraine (yet), so here's some direct support for MSF and UNICEF:

I'll have a gang tag. gently caress warships and warmongers, and the suffering they cause

SithKitty
Jun 9, 2005

$100 bucks for Ukraine. In for the tag

jonnypeh
Nov 5, 2006
I've no idea what tag you lot are on about but how bad could it be.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

jonnypeh posted:

I've no idea what tag you lot are on about but how bad could it be.

It’s the gif in the OP.

peej
Apr 10, 2009

peej fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Feb 26, 2022

Omon Ra
Nov 1, 2020
peanus

Koos Group posted:

I took a look at the OP and removed the links to orgs that were questionable, not related to the crisis, or giving aid to the Ukrainian military.
What's the rationale behind this? We shouldn't give aid to the Ukrainian military because Putin C-Spam say they're nazi fascists? What's the desired outcome, Russians keep slaughtering Ukrainians without them being able to defend themselves?

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Gang tag plz and thanks

Bourricot
Aug 7, 2016

Donated to the Ukrainian journalists

Kraftwerk
Aug 13, 2011
i do not have 10,000 bircoins, please stop asking

Omon Ra posted:

What's the rationale behind this? We shouldn't give aid to the Ukrainian military because Putin C-Spam say they're nazi fascists? What's the desired outcome, Russians keep slaughtering Ukrainians without them being able to defend themselves?

We should have the ability to donate to the Ukrainian military if we so choose. The country needs humanitarian and material support to fight against invasion.

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013

Omon Ra posted:

Two reasons. First, military aid could go to the neo-Nazi Azov Battalion, which is serious enough of a concern that the US initially banned aid to Ukraine from reaching them. Second, small donations toward humanitarian causes are much more likely to make a difference in people's lives than small donations to military causes, which won't do anything to turn the tide of war.

Kraftwerk posted:

We should have the ability to donate to the Ukrainian military if we so choose. The country needs humanitarian and material support to fight against invasion.

You are, after all, still free to make these donations. We just aren't endorsing them with links.

Coin
Jan 9, 2006

I'm no shitposter; I always know how I'm posting is wrong. I'm just a guy that doesn't like reading the thread, effortposting, and respecting the mods. So if you think about it, I'm the best poster here.
I would like a gang tag please.

Why don't the img or timg tags work for me? I thought they were supposed to work for everyone with plat? Anyway, here's proof.

https://imgur.com/a/62cposL

Coin fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Feb 27, 2022

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Not really sure what makes the most ideal screenshot for this:

Also here is an alternative gang tang from the GBS thread:

BigRoman
Jun 19, 2005
Is there a free image hosting site I can use that allows me to link a redacted pdf? imugr says it doesn't support the file type.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

BigRoman posted:

Is there a free image hosting site I can use that allows me to link a redacted pdf? imugr says it doesn't support the file type.

If you're on Windows you can open the PDF, press the Print Screen key, and paste (Ctrl+V) into MS Paint and block out any sensitive information and crop the image to the relevant bits, then save file as JPG or PNG, and upload that to Imgur.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

BigRoman posted:

Just use snipping tool to make a screenshot.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Sent this out yesterday, but didn't have a chance to upload it.

BigRoman
Jun 19, 2005

Fabulousity posted:

If you're on Windows you can open the PDF, press the Print Screen key, and paste (Ctrl+V) into MS Paint and block out any sensitive information and crop the image to the relevant bits, then save file as JPG or PNG, and upload that to Imgur.

thanks I am old and not good at computers

https://imgur.com/a/nd3CSMB

wish I could give more but I'm poor. I'd like the alternate gang tag if its still available.

Ready! Set! Blow!
Jun 17, 2005

Red alert.
Sent $80 plus processing costs to the International Rescue Committee:

I'll take the tag if it's still being offered.

Ready! Set! Blow! fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Feb 27, 2022

Dakh
Oct 25, 2010

Rescue is a Good organization. Want the tag

jaete
Jun 21, 2009

Nap Ghost
Hello please tag thank you

e: hmm attachment not working? did imgur instead

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

As promised. I would like the gangtag. There’s $10 more in there if the nods will clear this false and defamatory red text.

Ogmius815 fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Feb 27, 2022

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Kyiv: full consensus for disconnecting Russia from SWIFT has been achieved, the process has begun

https://www.uawire.org/kyiv-full-consensus-for-disconnecting-russia-from-swift-has-been-achieved-the-process-has-begun

Looks like this is finally going through?

*oops wrong thread kinda

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Wrong thread woops!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 01:10 on Feb 27, 2022

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Let's do this. Thanks goons for organizing.

EDIT: Not sure why the image won't embed, but it's here: https://imgur.com/a/6Venctu
(+$111.24 if anyone is keeping track of the thread total.)

I'll proudly wear that gang tag.

yronic heroism fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Mar 2, 2022

Ventadour
Feb 17, 2012

Such is the way of things, I fear. I shall consider it a miracle if mine armor is not stained crimson ere this conflict is ended.
I donated to a Polish organisation (https://pcpm.org.pl/ukraina) on Thursday. 80pln isn't much in western money but unfortunately I'm poor in western momey. I hope to donate more next payday.

I hope this embeds correctly, I've never done this from phone before.

I'd love a gang tag if that's okay.

In general, if you speak Polish, there's a few donation drives and orgs listed here - includes a local chapter of the Red Cross.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Than you all for the support and donations!

Are there any resources for organizing help on the borders for arriving refugees? Like actually on location. I might be able to get to the Slovakian one but I've no idea if that would be actually helpful.

SetSliRol
Apr 30, 2021

"The power of the Marfalump idea is it's one, simple idea. It's not about Pepsi or Star Wars. It's about a character that loves both."

This is terrifying poo poo but it feels nice to do a bit instead of needlessly doomscrolling. I'll happily wear that tag.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

mobby_6kl posted:

Than you all for the support and donations!

Are there any resources for organizing help on the borders for arriving refugees? Like actually on location. I might be able to get to the Slovakian one but I've no idea if that would be actually helpful.

PM Mokotow, he did a refugee taxi lift on Polish border. From what I recall, he didn’t expect to have to wait 8 hours in the cold, and wished he had blankets, food, etcetera for that kind of situation. Also, there was hubris with some of the people he picked up getting actually shipped further onwards to where they were headed, with Mokotow having to figure out transport tickets and such.

So talk to Mokotow, and maybe give a call to your ministry of interior and Slovakian Ukrainian embassy or consulate.

Also if you end up doing this, let us know in the big thread as well. Some people will be happy to pitch in for fuel or what have you.

cinci zoo sniper fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Feb 27, 2022

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Donated some to Mokotow for his use however, and also donated to the Red Cross:

My wife and I are trying to donate to some of the Ukrainian children's organizations but their sites seem to be getting hammered/etc., but I'll post those once we are able to.

If we're still doing the hangtags, I'd like to replace the Trump Antifa if possible.

Thanks!

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender
I don't really need a tag, but here's a donation towards the total.

Kreeblah fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Mar 16, 2022

Soup in a Bag
Dec 4, 2009

tag me pls

Dunning Krugerrand
Dec 23, 2015

purestrain pyrite

Just donated to Nova Ukraine. I'm phone posting from bed when I should be asleep so I'll add a screen shot tomorrow when I'm on my PC and can redact my info.

Lamp Commander
Jan 1, 2006
In for a monthly donation to doctors without borders in perpetuity and for the gang tag. Hope this image loads properly.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Gangtag me.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

I'd appreciate a tag too, and I couldn't be prouder that this would be my first one.

TMonsta
May 10, 2011

I will take a gang tang if it still available.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
It's before 02/26 23:59 somewhere.