Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

cool teen font: Spells can wait,
I want to 2h ultra great weapons!
PAID FOR BY THE AMERICAN STRENGTH COUNCIL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
Anyone else find some white fog walls where you can't pass through and there isnt any imp statues near to unlock them? believe i've found 2 but had no idea what to do about them.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

I am going to kill godrick today.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I been stacking endurance for the win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Epic vegan voice: Light loads a must good sir.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Lol if you roll too much in a poison swamp it covers your body and ticks up faster and continues to tick once you get out. Miyazaki you beautiful bastard

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Got Margit 2nd try. 2handing greataxe no bs :hellyeah:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

goferchan posted:

I met someone cool in the Mistwoods then I killed the person he wanted me to and now I can't find him again. Any idea where he ends up?
For me he was just waiting outside the arena after I killed the target. Check wormskull's post.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

American McGay posted:

For me he was just waiting outside the arena after I killed the target. Check wormskull's post.

yeah. if you leave before finishing his request, he'll be back at roundtable hold

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Do you wanna be this

Or this

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Do you wanna be this

Or this

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
That deer spirit thing they showed off in the trailers is my favorite boss so far. drat this game rules

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I jumped down a random hole after finishing the castle looking for more secrets and found a giant mummified dragon corpse and got attacked by the boss from the locked area of the tutorial dungeon who was just hanging out as a regular enemy so I was allowed to run away.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Flame of Frenzy is the most fully based spell I have ever seen in a fromsoft game and its a noob spell. I cant even imagine what endgame magic looks like. Jesus Christ this game pwns. I've been playing for 30+ hours and I still haven't entered Stormveil.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmfao.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

this game has absolutely destroyed my sense of scale in regards to what constitutes a giant enemy, and it loving rules

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
i keep forgetting to eat irl lol. i stop playing to pee and my stomach growls and i realize the last thing i ate was lunch yesterday

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

scary ghost dog posted:

i keep forgetting to eat irl lol. i stop playing to pee and my stomach growls and i realize the last thing i ate was lunch yesterday

lol i ran to the bathrrom kid style duringa play session and banged my knee into dorframe

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

The southern peninsula definitely seems like the most natural step in terms of difficulty after the main Lingrave stuff, I wish I had explored down here earlier instead of banging my head against various other stuff lol. I'm also really looking forward to a Stormveil Castle clean-up victory lap, I ran through certain sections in a panic and almost certainly missed a bunch of poo poo.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Grandmother of Five posted:

lol i ran to the bathrrom kid style duringa play session and banged my knee into dorframe

Lmao

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Heard some singing as I was near a cliff, and 😬

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Quarterroys posted:

lol yep. I wonder if anyone has translated it yet?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Beat him first try after taking a break lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My favorite creepy thing so far is the crucified guys screaming all night long.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Quarterroys posted:

That part owns but I didn't know how to ask if anyone else encountered it.

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

the urge to push forward to see all the new poo poo vs the urge to comb over every inch to make sure you missed nothing - the duality of the tarnished...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

goferchan posted:

Lol if you roll too much in a poison swamp it covers your body and ticks up faster and continues to tick once you get out. Miyazaki you beautiful bastard

you can use soap to undo this, remember to soap your armor gamer

every one knows it but I just have to edit in that this is the best video game ever made because just thinking about how good it is makes me simultaneously grin and cry

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

played this for like 12 hours yesterday and caught myself starting the pc before I even went to the bathroom or made breakfast lmfao im losing it

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

At work this morning someone asked me if I had played the GOTY yet and I said yeah. Then they started talking about aloy and I laughed in their face.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Leadthumb posted:

At work this morning someone asked me if I had played the GOTY yet and I said yeah. Then they started talking about aloy and I laughed in their face.

lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Managed to beat the dragon first try after being owned a bunch then getting on my horse. Suddenly souls dragons movesets make sense when you've a horse. My final blow was also so cinematic, baited a charge then rushed him head on just as my charged attack went off. I split the warm tooth to taint!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

Lmfao

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I've been exploring an underground area I found and I looked at the map and it's nearly as large as the entirety of Eastern Limgrave. Insane poo poo.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Me every time I get teleported across the world:

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
as i lay down to sleep after like hour 50, I think to myself: good lord what is the next from game going to look like? I've only got half the loving map unlocked, let alone explored.

they should do a smaller western themed one just to style on rockstar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Godrick down let’s loving gooooooooo