Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

I hope the Lissons continue into season 3, haven’t really had much screen time.

Did they announce the run length for tonight’s finale?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Schedule has it down for 10:03 to 10:45

MACAW.AVI
Dec 1, 2013
“Brooklyn, bitches!”

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

oh my god lol

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Yeah, this is perfect.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Lyle being just as much of a poo poo as Jessie is :discourse:

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

holy poo poo

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Lollin at the motorcyclers that are children

MACAW.AVI
Dec 1, 2013
“Promise you won’t get mad?”

…oh great, Lyle’s a manchild too.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Lotta prime tropical shirts that I would willingly wear in this episode.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

judy's "the secret is everyone goes to heaven, even science guys" was weirdly sweet and authentic

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Honeybucket baby.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Definitely a haunting choice of songs for the final credits.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

"I would like nothing more than to bang your played out mother pussy for the rest of my life."

That line murdered me. BJ is the best.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It’s a shame there won’t be any Eric Andre next season as he was just fantastic tonight, but what a great plot wrap up. Perfect episode.

Wonder if there was concern there wouldn’t be a s3 with how well everything came together. I like how them being in the sea echoed the wave machine pool baptism from the very first episode.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Make sure you listen to the haunting version of their church-rear end music during the credits while... stuff happens.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Of course BJ is a giant Jonas brothers fan

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Holy poo poo, that was a great wrap up. Was wondering how they were going to tie everything up in one episode and they did it with flying colors :allears:

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Mrs. Lisson's death gave me flashbacks to Fargo where they had an otherwise scummy character die tragically over the top (season one, the guy from It's Always Sunny). That plan was really stupid and hilarious, but oofda.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
I love that Lyle had a church crew that was exactly as dumb as Jesse's crew

sootikins
May 24, 2008

Did I ever. Remember it as if it were yesterday. Soon as I woke, I went to empty my bowels - my favorite part of the day. Defecatin' to the sunrise - downright glorious.
Just an amazing, satisfying finale. :3

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

EL BROMANCE posted:

It’s a shame there won’t be any Eric Andre next season as he was just fantastic tonight, but what a great plot wrap up. Perfect episode.

i haven't seen eric andre in any dramatic roles so it was good that they made him the dramatic antagonist by way of being a comedic tantruming dumbfuck

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

The Young Guns homage was inspired

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
That golden key won’t be very good

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I am absolutely amazed that they finished everything up

I was really ready to get stuck with a cliffhanger

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

MACAW.AVI posted:

“Brooklyn, bitches!”

I haven’t laughed that hard in a while

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
That was good tv.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Fartington Butts posted:

Honeybucket baby.

This was maybe the most hosed up thing I’ve ever seen and I could barely breath I was laughing so hard.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I never knew that I needed a snowmobile with purple lights all over it but here we are.

Those things were insane.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
Keefe doing the crybaby dance, lmao.

"Permission slips or chaperones?"

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

Freaquency posted:

The Young Guns homage was inspired

Is that what was going on with Ms. Lisson? The order of events was really confusing.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
10/10

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

“That’s my roll!”

“That was your roll.”

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I’m sad that Jonas theory wasnt true but absolutely everything else was great. Also possibly a macaulay culkin cameo in future seasons based on him being around in the final scene.

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

I love how excited and proud Baby Billy is when he hears his son is a toilet baby too.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
What a finale.

The whole portapotty baby bit had me in tears laughing. I want to know which writer came up with that.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

The World Inferno posted:

Mrs. Lisson's death gave me flashbacks to Fargo where they had an otherwise scummy character die tragically over the top (season one, the guy from It's Always Sunny). That plan was really stupid and hilarious, but oofda.

What were they trying to do? Was she supposed to pop out of there and shoot them or something? Lol.

Great finale.BJs reaction to finding about Joe Jonas slayed me.

Also I earlier I said that they wouldn’t be able to land the murder sub plot but they did. Not sure why Eli had blood on him in the first ep though.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

veni veni veni posted:

What were they trying to do? Was she supposed to pop out of there and shoot them or something? Lol.

Great finale.BJs reaction to finding about Joe Jonas slayed me.

Also I earlier I said that they wouldn’t be able to land the murder sub plot but they did. Not sure why Eli had blood on him in the first ep though.

He told the truth manscaping accident

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
I love that they were so stupid that they thought that young guns thing would work. I can't believe they nailed every episode of this season. This is Danny McBride's magnum opus

veni veni veni posted:

They saw it happen in Young Guns. A chest was tossed out of a building and Emilio Estevez pops out and shoots people. Except, that's not a thing that can happen in real life, so instead she's disoriented from falling off the balcony in a box and can't figure out where to shoot.

Cojawfee fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Feb 28, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I completely lost it at Jesse's panic decision to "hide" the body on the beach.