Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I saw the pic, saw the words ‘detector dog’ and rolled up my sleeves to get to posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

aw diddums. she's a piece of poo poo who deserves to spend her last days knowing just how much people hate her fuckin guts

Yeah they're both tremendous pieces of poo poo but "my husband died" seems like a valid excuse to miss work, genuinely hope his death was painful and that hers will be humiliating tho

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/MidnightMitch/status/1498805885996519426?t=vbFh19jbnfvVoGBtPH2WWA&s=19

Democrats swinging for the fences at tonight's SOTU. honestly, respect for taking a shot and trying out a totally different message. their only chance imo

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
Real rear end working dogs are the best, and that's a more believable reason to flake on a vote than Feinstein pretending to still have a soul for a few days

Here in deep blue oregon, the governor has been grandstanding all week about banning sales of russian vodka. all of the russian vodka in oregon, that people in oregon have already paid money to russia for, is now illegal to buy or sell, and is being held indefinitely (at taxpayer expense, of course) in a warehouse in Portland. This is to punish Russia for their invasion.

prolonged fart noise

Javid has issued a correction as of 01:40 on Mar 2, 2022

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it's not drug sniffing dogs

the tweet even specifies it is for agriculture.

even worse - they steal the exotic food you carefully smuggle back home

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

skipmyseashells posted:

I saw the pic, saw the words ‘detector dog’ and rolled up my sleeves to get to posting

Really, whom amongst us?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i wasn't sure so i googled it. dogs, unlike the democrats, deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

30.5 Days posted:

The democrats held a vote on reinstating roe v wade when there were only 48 dem senators in town because they couldn't even be bothered to pretend it was a real vote.

The rich will always have access to abortion, so they really don't give a poo poo. This is leftist's fault, fyi

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
from 2020

https://twitter.com/demsforlife/sta...ingawful.com%2F

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The Democrats are going to get destroyed.

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1498678515276865538

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob
https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1498753252141281282?s=20&t=OYqf4H-swpR7PVwqJ6aOwA

lol @ getting dunked by Lil' Ben. Truly Dems believe in meritocracy and only elevating the best and brightest

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Uncle Wemus posted:

If herschal walker wins I expect more brain damaged football men to run and win against dems because America loves dumb football men

there could hardly be more commercials on the old people channels with Terry Bradshaw in them if he was running for something

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
The Republicans have their focal point: Trump. They're a fascist cult of personality who only want to do whatever Trump says. Look at the Ohio Senate race where like 12 Republicans are viciously ripping and tearing at each other's faces like rabid lizards but the only issue is who loves Trump the most and who does Trump love the most.

But what's the Democrat's focal point? What do they actually give a gently caress about? What unifies them? I would've said Roe v Wade but lol apparently not

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
There isn't a focal point, unifying policy, vision, shared morality, or political project to the democrats. They exist for two purposes: fundraising and stopping leftist politics. That's all that they do together.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Vim Fuego posted:

There isn't a focal point, unifying policy, vision, shared morality, or political project to the democrats. They exist for two purposes: fundraising and stopping leftist politics. That's all that they do together.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
Drake no: Drug sniffing dogs
Drake yes: Bug sniffing dogs

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

But what's the Democrat's focal point? What do they actually give a gently caress about? What unifies them? I would've said Roe v Wade but lol apparently not
anticommunism

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

the Democratic party exists to serve one sole master: the tote bag industry

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Dr. Video Games 0135 posted:

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1498753252141281282?s=20&t=OYqf4H-swpR7PVwqJ6aOwA

lol @ getting dunked by Lil' Ben. Truly Dems believe in meritocracy and only elevating the best and brightest

seems a little unfair to Russia if the only acceptable invasions are of countries bigger than you.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Eagerly awaiting Kamala explaining how Russia destroying a Nazi hotbed is bad but the US annihilating Afghanistan and Iraq is good.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

The Republicans have their focal point: Trump. They're a fascist cult of personality who only want to do whatever Trump says. Look at the Ohio Senate race where like 12 Republicans are viciously ripping and tearing at each other's faces like rabid lizards but the only issue is who loves Trump the most and who does Trump love the most.

Some of the best political wisdom I got was "republicans exist to serve their constituents and their donors. Democrats exist to spite their constituents for their donors"

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
idk she’s terrible but was specifically asked to dumb it down

i guess it’s cool to post literal “rnc research” propaganda tho

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

mawarannahr posted:

seems a little unfair to Russia if the only acceptable invasions are of countries bigger than you.

Just greasing the wheels so when we try to annex Canada and someone calls that "unacceptable" they earn 500 Pinocchios because actually it is acceptable to go to war as long as the other country is larger.

Dr. Video Games 0135
May 20, 2003

That's gonna be a zoinks from me, Scoob

mediaphage posted:

"Explain it to a five-year-old" isn't the same as explain it like a five-year-old

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

"Explain it to a five-year-old" isn't the same as explain it like a five-year-old

tbf she is a cop

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mediaphage posted:

gently caress you and your favorite cop, binch if she was capable of being more than a mushmouthed leech she wouldn't need a multitude of people moving heaven and earth to make her look less terrible than she actually is.

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

She is explaining it to people like they're a five year old because it was explained to her like she's a five year old

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mayor Dave posted:

Yeah they're both tremendous pieces of poo poo but "my husband died" seems like a valid excuse to miss work, genuinely hope his death was painful and that hers will be humiliating tho

You mean she couldn't've waited the five whole minutes before the Senate adjourned for another three-week break?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1498...ingawful.com%2F

(D) - fund the police

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Joe Brandons gonna take the $600 he owes you and give it to the cops

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
e: i'm bad at math

HootTheOwl has issued a correction as of 15:45 on Mar 2, 2022

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

gently caress you and your favorite cop, binch if she was capable of being more than a mushmouthed leech she wouldn't need a multitude of people moving heaven and earth to make her look less terrible than she actually is.

lol yea point to where i've ever said anything good about her you overreactive pillock

there's a difference between lolling at the democrats being dumb as hell and posting literal republican propaganda

they're idiotic enough on their own

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

mediaphage posted:

lol yea point to where i've ever said anything good about her you overreactive pillock

there's a difference between lolling at the democrats being dumb as hell and posting literal republican propaganda

they're idiotic enough on their own

what’s the difference

copy
Jul 26, 2007

"she is the michael scott of politics" is funny. i dont care that a dumb debate-voiced wee sprout of a man said it. but thats me

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

copy posted:

"she is the michael scott of politics" is funny. i dont care that a dumb debate-voiced wee sprout of a man said it. but thats me

:same:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
he wishes he was as tall as steve carell

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Republicans don't need propaganda when it comes to the Democrats

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

That’s fine. Dogs are the companions of Men. Diane Feinstein is a demonic presence as is her family.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

mediaphage posted:

Judeo-Christian logic transcends our earthly concept of political parties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

copy posted:

to be fair it's probably the funniest joke a 'prominent' conservative has intentionally made in the last five years