Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deano
Sep 6, 2000

AS I SAID TACOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I might make my German skillet tonight. My mom and grandmother used to make something like it. It's just potatoes, sauerkraut, and kielbasa in a cast iron pan. I'll gussy it up with some sort of seasonings. I'll look up some stuff online to see what I can do with it.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I might make my German skillet tonight. My mom and grandmother used to make something like it. It's just potatoes, sauerkraut, and kielbasa in a cast iron pan. I'll gussy it up with some sort of seasonings. I'll look up some stuff online to see what I can do with it.

I made that after the last time you made it, it tasted real good. :hf:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

bird with big dick posted:

I made that after the last time you made it, it tasted real good. :hf:

Hell yeah. :respek:

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Tumeric rice, turkey meatballs and kale.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Got a lasagna goin

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
spinach enchiladas and rice and beans from local place i like a lot

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
:sickos:

Stuffed with a mixture of chicken thigh meat, carrot, cilantro, green onion, dried kelp and egg yolk seasoned with soy sauce, fish sauce, chili garlic sauce, salt, and honey

These are loving amazing and we made a shitload.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I ended up making it. I added a bit of red pepper powder at the end and that didn't work out. I didn't have enough potatoes so it's kielbasa heavy. It's good though.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Vegetarian today

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Literally A Person posted:

:sickos:

Stuffed with a mixture of chicken thigh meat, carrot, cilantro, green onion, dried kelp and egg yolk seasoned with soy sauce, fish sauce, chili garlic sauce, salt, and honey

These are loving amazing and we made a shitload.

gently caress yeah :same: :hfive:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

I ended up making it. I added a bit of red pepper powder at the end and that didn't work out. I didn't have enough potatoes so it's kielbasa heavy. It's good though.

I ended up getting high and eating the entire thing lol. That's like a pound of sausage alone.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Simple dinner tonight but it was so freakin good.

Skin-on bonered chicken thighs, baby potatoes, chopped onion, carrots, and garlic tossed in Bell’s seasoning, salt & pep, olive oil and a splash of lemon juice. Spread out on a sheet pan and blasted at 400 for an hour. Dat crispy skin and potatoes soakin up all the chicken flavor OH MOMMA

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
HAUTE DOGS
MAC SALAAD

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Moved house a week ago and I've already found my new go-to pizza place:

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Beef khao soi. Big enough portion that I got leftovers for tomorrow.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Tiggum posted:

Moved house a week ago and I've already found my new go-to pizza place:

all💔⌚🤎😆 right ill bite. what's going on in there

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.

Holy gently caress I need to make that this weekend.
Im just havin an oven baked sweet tater with cheese and like red pepper/carrot.
ORANGE SHITS FOR DAYS BABY!

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Just what you can see, really? Ham, salami, bacon, mushroom, capsicums, onion, pineapple, olives. :shrug:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Tiggum posted:

Just what you can see, really? Ham, salami, bacon, mushroom, capsicums, onion, pineapple, olives. :shrug:

You are a pervert.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I couldn't figure it out either. Is that really fatty bacon? Is it ham? Is it slices of king trumpet mushrooms? Is it a small pastry?

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Tiggum posted:

pineapple

You are a pervert.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

I couldn't figure it out either. Is that really fatty bacon?
The big pieces of bacon? They're bacon. It's kind of unusual to have such large pieces like that, but bacon is a pretty normal pizza topping, right? And otherwise the list of toppings is pretty unremarkable for a supreme? Often you'll only get ham or bacon rather than both. Sometimes you'll get prawns and/or anchovies. Sometimes you don't get pineapple. But it's just a supreme. Pretty good one too. :confused:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
The spouse made some kind of red pesto that was so good I fell down onto my knees and wept tears of culinary joy.

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

My mother-in-law and her husband invited themselves over tonight, and their apology for imposing on us was to bring fancy steaks for dinner. Kind of a stressful gift cause it meant I was suddenly in charge of not loving up $100 worth of meat.

Nervous about posting a picture because, y’know, steak opinions. But they were pretty tasty so YOLO. Baked carrots on the side and gooey brownies for dessert.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Bao. So much bao. Bao in my mouth. Bao in my nose. Bao in my hair. Cannot move. Too much bao

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

runchild posted:

My mother-in-law and her husband invited themselves over tonight, and their apology for imposing on us was to bring fancy steaks for dinner. Kind of a stressful gift cause it meant I was suddenly in charge of not loving up $100 worth of meat.

Nervous about posting a picture because, y’know, steak opinions. But they were pretty tasty so YOLO. Baked carrots on the side and gooey brownies for dessert.

Looks like a great sear and perfectly medium-medium rare on those filets. Very nice work.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Maybe a hair too close to medium for me
*flips table

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

runchild posted:

That's basically close to perfect. Good job!

I was going to order Dominos but my friend told me to try Papa John's stuffed crust because I'm drunk and alone and I usually order from a local place. I'm gonna try it I think. I usually don't like Papa John's, at all, but gently caress it. They have chicken wings so I'm getting that too.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Needs 3x as much butter.

runchild
May 26, 2010

Costco pre-cooked pulled pork on some leftover brioche buns. Pan-fried green beans on the side. More of those gooey brownies for dessert.

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?
Instant pot lentil soup.

There may only be like 5 things this thing does well but it does them very well.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Rice, Fried.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Gonna have cold leftover Papa John's stuffed crust pizza.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I do like a fried rice.

Anyway. I dump my dump makers in this thread

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I ordered a calzone from my fave place and it got delivered to the wrong apartment.

Pivoted and toasted the last 2 stale hamburger buns, pickles, air fried the last 2 crispy chicken fillets, add chick fil a sauce, :discourse:

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Spaghetti and a green salad with lemon vinaigrette.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Tofacos.

tofu tacos

runchild
May 26, 2010

Monday is pizza night so I used the Costco pulled pork to make a BBQ pizza. Not pictured: green onions applied after slicing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Thats a thicc rear end pizza