Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etherealshaq
Mar 6, 2010

COME DOWN AND EAT CHICKEN WITH ME, BEAUTIFUL. IT'S SOOOOOOOOOO DARK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Based

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

guy is a loving legend lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Jesus Christ

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

actually even if he was a bad date it's insane she gave him a bill at her parents restaurant. This wasn't a stalker, this wa a committed saleswoman

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

actually even if he was a bad date it's insane she gave him a bill at her parents restaurant. This wasn't a stalker, this wa a committed saleswoman

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

Lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

Lmao

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

my name is robert
i'm payin the bill

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

*nods fangirl-ishly* “Yeah, wow that sounds really difficult….you know what might help though, is adding on some black truffles for your paella, just €30 special for you”

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

“edgy Riddler who is like the zodiac killer” is honestly a very funny idea to me

Plutonis posted:

I am surprised the comics never tried it

they did in the 90s and it was so unpleasant and fail that they instantly gave up on it, lol. just exxtreme edgelord nonsense like forcing batman to cut open a baby;s throat to get a ping pong ball out of it.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the riddler is actually my favorite batman villain. he's just got obsessive compulsive disorder and can't get past his childhood love for things like giant chess boards or whatever. i'm glad paul dano is playing him.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Bicyclops posted:

the riddler is actually my favorite batman villain. he's just got obsessive compulsive disorder and can't get past his childhood love for things like giant chess boards or whatever. i'm glad paul dano is playing him.

i like in the set up for knightfall bane is watching how batman does against the riddler, and then gets bored and poison darts riddler with venom so they can just fist fight

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Lumpy the Cook posted:

woke up anxious remembering this

:ohdear:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

they should make a movie with calendar man as the main villain

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

elf help book posted:

i like in the set up for knightfall bane is watching how batman does against the riddler, and then gets bored and poison darts riddler with venom so they can just fist fight

lol yeah. also in... I think cataclysm? poison ivy is basicalky like "what the duck even are you? for back to the 70s, the big kids are playing."

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I want to tell my story about how a college professor who taught a comic books class tried to play wingman for me but every time I start I realize it's going to spiral I to my life story so I'll just say shout out to that guy, because if not for him then the only comics I'd have read would have been like... sandman and maus

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I'm a big fan of the Riddler too, I had a couple of the Riddler Detective Stories where he's the main character and solves cases by just recognizing motifs and being a villain himself.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I'm more of a Joker fan. Cause I'm just sick and twisted in that way.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I have mild expectations for The Batman. Not going to the theater for it. I’ll wait for HBO Max. I do enjoy Robert Pattinson and am glad he, Anna Kendrick, and Kristen Stewart were able to survive Twilight.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I’m just looking forward to going to the cinema again now that all restrictions are done here

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

EmmyOk posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

herculon posted:

I have mild expectations for The Batman. Not going to the theater for it. I’ll wait for HBO Max. I do enjoy Robert Pattinson and am glad he, Anna Kendrick, and Kristen Stewart were able to survive Twilight.

Same on all counts

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

herculon posted:

mild expectations is the best anyone can hope for for batman anyway IMO. I've read a ton of Batman comics so like, I'm going to watch it, but "enjoyable" is the only bar it has to clear

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Yeah his name is christer so it’s understandable

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Christer "Tails" Prower

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The first gamer pope will be a Quebecois spy main named Pope Knuckles I.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol Pope Shadow the Hedgehog.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
*5 seconds of googling* sure boss I know all about this "Sonic X" character, I'll write the article

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

animé

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lol Pope Shadow the Hedgehog.

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

antipope super mario toppling the "legitimate" sonic papacy with his platform of changing "and with your spirit" to "and also with you - woo-hoooooooo!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Pattinson constantly making GBS threads on Twilight in every interview possible then spoiling the ending of the final movie during an interview for the penultimate movie is the best.

He loving hated that series and took every opportunity to just dunk on it