Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Bape Culture posted:

Oh good it’s Danny loving Murphy

Who are they?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
i can't wait for metropolitan Middlesbrough to get all the calls.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

karmicknight posted:

i can't wait for metropolitan Middlesbrough to get all the calls.

They're getting all the possession at least. Spurs have not had their Weetabix at all

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
so long as joe lumley doesn't need to make a save

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
joe lumley

why

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Can't wait to see how the nation's sweethearts Boro get robbed

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Joe Lumley turning a big dial taht says "Goalkeeping" on it and constantly looking back at the audience for approval like a contestant on the price is right

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
lmao

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
we love the captain josh coburn.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

What a loving move. Wowza

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

the sex ghost posted:

Can't wait to see how the nation's sweethearts Boro get robbed

Gonna involve a ‘not that type of lad’ tackle from a frustrated spurs player I think

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Get the fuxk in. So happy with that. Great performance

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Contes gonna ragequit lol

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

love the boro lads, loving love em

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Man City at home next please, we're gonna win the loving cup

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

real madrid will be calling up any minute

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Laughing at the Chels rn

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
Not really sure why Antonio is playing on the wing all of a sudden but I don’t really feel like that’s the best utilization

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Cup King Taki!

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

get in Taki-san

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Ace Jameson posted:

Not really sure why Antonio is playing on the wing all of a sudden but I don’t really feel like that’s the best utilization

He's playing in a 2 with Bowen, with them alternating swinging out to the wing - they've been doing that on and off for a while now but the last two games it's been a bit more explicit and noticeable because we're playing 5-3-2 instead of 4-5-1.

Also baffled that he bought on Benrahma for Soucek - I assume Lanzini will drop back alongside Rice but that's got to be a big kick in the bollocks for Kral.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

ZeeBoi posted:

get in Taki-san

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

big takumi's gonna win us all the cups

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
Never mind that Broja pulled Dawson back to get ahead of him in the first place, award the penalty whatever.

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Also baffled that he bought on Benrahma for Soucek - I assume Lanzini will drop back alongside Rice but that's got to be a big kick in the bollocks for Kral.

Everything I’ve seen from Kral has been extremely bad and I’d be ok if he never sees the field again.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

kral is poo poo

e: speaking of poo poo here comes vlasic

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

benrahma is absolute loving garbage, gives the ball away literally every time he gets it. total fraud

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
2 easy.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Saying all my prayers to the footy gods that Everton get mugged by a blatant handball and Frank demands another apology

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Boreham Wood more like Boring Wood

Hope they beat Everton though

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

chelsea being added to the boro victims list.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Anthony Gordon looks like Steves from people just do nothing imo

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

the sex ghost posted:

Saying all my prayers to the footy gods that Everton get mugged by a blatant handball and Frank demands another apology

Well a handballs maybe screwed them over once again haha

edit: sadly not

Just Chamber fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Mar 3, 2022

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

https://www.skysports.com/football/...nment-sanctions

Sporting integrity

Lmao absolute clown club

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Just resell the tickets to Newcastle fans who would be happy to cheer against Boro and give the proceeds to some youth football thing, bing bong so simple

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Lol it cuts off the best bit

https://twitter.com/alexwickham/status/1503720111538319360

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/a-statement-from-middlesbrough-fc

Lol

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Lmao get hosed Chelsea

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Can we please stop making GBS threads our pants for even 5 minutes Chelsea?

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

FIT

AND

PROPER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Well, that lasted long

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/fa-statement-chelsea-remove-closed-doors-request