Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
I really, really love the absolute bottom tier cheapjack Hong Kong toys where they barely even embody the concept of a "toy" like here's a flashlight with two robot faces, you can shine it through their eyes. Literally minutes of fun. Not even touching the awful looking battery included.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

I wish the internet had pics or info on anything from this ad, "Lin Kha Shang" and "Joy Marie" included. For world famous astrologers they sure seem completely made up to sell junk! Ad is from the January 1960 issue of Fate magazine.

Dr. Jerrold Coe fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Mar 2, 2022

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

This seemed way too self aware for easy rider but here it is!

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Scratch Monkey posted:

This seemed way too self aware for easy rider but here it is!

I was just about to post how great that one is.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

There are a couple cartoonists in ER that are on point, I've noticed.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Anyone who actually knew a secret cheat code that would make you wealthy and successful would not need to make a quick buck by charging people to learn it.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
That is the cheat code

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Yaldabaoth posted:

Anyone who actually knew a secret cheat code that would make you wealthy and successful would not need to make a quick buck by charging people to learn it.

Not even secrets of the eternal Orient???

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

gleebster posted:

That is the cheat code

Cheat code: many people are very stupid. Take their money! rosebud:!;!;!;!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Hard Rock Zombies remastered on blu-ray!!!!

https://vinegarsyndrome.com/products/hard-rock-zombies-slaughterhouse-rock

Hard Rock Zombies is far more insane then that synopsis makes it sound. It's amazing. Also terrible, but still amazing.

Also, Reform School Girls, starring the late, great Wendy O. Williams!!!

https://vinegarsyndrome.com/products/reform-school-girls

Hooray!!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
we had similar magazines around the house a lot as a kid, my sis was a huge GnR fan...I guess this was the source of many a poor kid's wall poster fodder:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

That's cocaine, isn't it.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Yaldabaoth posted:

That's cocaine, isn't it.

I was assuming so. It would make the most sense.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

LifeSunDeath posted:

I was assuming so. It would make the most sense.

Just shoved his face right into the spread like Tony Montana.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

that's how you throw up!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I think he just gave Professor Coldheart a gagging snowjob

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiDVT63JzJc

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI2MC8T2H1k

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

"CB in the 80s... This isn't just a weird fad, right?"

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Scratch Monkey posted:

"CB in the 80s... This isn't just a weird fad, right?"

CB in the 80s… Wait, didn’t that poo poo go out of style in 1978?

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

nsfw

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Just what

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013