Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

now when the stock market or employment numbers go up (NOT DOWN) thats 100% biden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

Foo Diddley posted:

where are their eyes what the hell is wrong with them :psyduck:

The thing about a lib, they've got lifeless eyes, black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. They don't seem to be living, until they vote.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Excelzior posted:

*laughs in innate machismo*

*Manchinsmo

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/blankslate2017/status/1499495778816966657

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

What's the point of winning as a dem if you moved so far right you're just a republican

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

quote:

“I have no illusions about why I am such a hot commodity, either. I am the youngest man in the Senate and I am also the victim of a tragic fate which makes me very newsworthy. I’m sure that’s why I get so many invitations all the time. I don’t accept them and most people understand why. Rose Kennedy is always calling me to come to dinner. She has invited me at least ten times and I’ve only gone once. Most guys would kill to get invitations like that but I don’t accept them because I like to be with my children as much as possible. Whenever Ted and Joan Kennedy call me for dinner—and they call quite a bit—I usually say I have to go home. They are great because they understand why.”

This is the most hardcore brag i've ever seen

Also this is weird af

quote:

I would like very much to fall in love and be married again because basically I am a family man. I want to find a woman to adore me again.

He just wants a woman to adore him. Love him unconditionally. Like a dog.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vim Fuego posted:

Biden walks into the key swapping party alone, drops the keys to this in the bowl

holy gently caress

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Vim Fuego posted:

Biden walks into the key swapping party alone, drops the keys to this in the bowl

yooo

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Just as a reminder - his wife was at fault. Not the other driver.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

silicone thrills posted:

who also wasn’t drunk, but that didn’t stop joe from bullying him into killing himself

JOE!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

silicone thrills posted:

This is the most hardcore brag i've ever seen

Also this is weird af

he's basically trump

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

silicone thrills posted:

and Joe lied about the driver being drunk, to the point where he killed himself out of already existing guilt and being forced into a spotlight as 'the drunk that killed that poor senator's wife and kid'

true demon poo poo

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

ram dass in hell posted:

Former gop speaker of the house john boehner has a ton of weed company investments too lmao.

lol beyond bizarre

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

What's the point of winning as a dem if you moved so far right you're just a republican

Because winning counts as five. Like the mighty human hand they once had, with it's five penises clenched as a fist.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

silicone thrills posted:

given the fate of bidens dogs this sounds ominous

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

Andorra posted:

The thing about a lib, they've got lifeless eyes, black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. They don't seem to be living, until they vote.

voting machines, aka adrenochrome jacks

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Some Guy TT posted:

given the fate of bidens dogs this sounds ominous

His dog became addicted to the blood of secret service agents ok

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

ugh this jerk again

https://twitter.com/TheRealHoarse/status/1499551441454878721

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ya greyjoy is a loving monster

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the dotarded nazis

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

love it when people defend me by implying that im retarded

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG

🤔🤔🤔

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

empty whippet box posted:

well everyone knows republicans are bad. democrats are the opposite, and are therefore good.

its that simple folks

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quote:

I'm glad Ukraine is liberating Russian fagots.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

quote:

I just want to apologize if my fagot comment made anyone upset. That wasn't my intention at all. Yes I made a joke of bad taste, my mindset at the time was thinking about the jokes we used to make about combat gay Nazis as Russia's boogyman. I didn't deliver that well and instead offended. for that im sorry.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

:yikes:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

that's the hard-hitting other forums content people live to see

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

Ytlaya posted:

The fact that random Western journalists can stumble across instances of this stuff happening (only with them thinking it's normal and good) seems to imply some really scary stuff about how prevalent this stuff actually is. If this much is happening out in the open, how much isn't (or just isn't being recorded)?

I dated a ukrainian girl that was a kid over their during the late 80s and 90s. Stories involved conscripts and a gay guy getting gang raped by (100% hetero lol) men etc (also the military then being a decrepit joke). If you got enough people to form the jew killing battalion then the problem is culturally systemic and extends much beyond that.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Well, how do you like the Russian military now, Sen. Cruz? The Internet is full of videos showing Russian troops running out of fuel and food in Ukraine, weeping after surrendering, and complaining that they are being used as “cannon fodder.” There are reports of Russian soldiers sabotaging their own vehicles rather than fight in a war they want no part of. The Russians are even leaving their dead on the battlefield — a shocking thing to see for U.S. soldiers, whose creed contains the line, “I will never leave a fallen comrade.”

I have spent decades covering the U.S. military, including numerous visits to Iraq and Afghanistan, and the lack of competence and morale displayed by the Russian military is simply impossible to imagine on the part of U.S. troops. U.S. personnel are far better equipped, trained, motivated and led than their Russian counterparts. It’s not even close. If the Russian military were ever to face the U.S. military in battle — something that we must fervently hope will never happen because of the presence of nuclear weapons on both sides — I doubt the Russians would last any longer than the Iraqi army (which was trained and equipped along Soviet lines) did in 1991 and 2003. Indeed, in 2018, U.S. air power pulverized Russian mercenaries who attacked a U.S. outpost in Syria: The U.S. troops suffered no casualties while the attackers lost 200 to 300 men.

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

https://mobile.twitter.com/NashRomi/status/1447250216990781440

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

OctoberCountry posted:

drat Joe Biden was taintrunner all along

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Asproigerosis posted:

It's not a good look to shoot your own cia ops.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

lmao Tara Reade's major "lie" is about her education which is hilarious given who they're defending

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

ram dass in hell posted:

you're like 6 years too late lol

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This is exactly what's happening. The Republicans are pissed that a Democratic President is tackling this crisis so effectively by working effectively with our allies and doing more damage to Russia in a few days than Saint Ronnie did in 8 years, all without firing a shot. Trying to go Turbo War Monger is trying to reclaim the mantle of Tough.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

He already pays more because his car runs on premium.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

Catpetter1981 posted:

This is exactly what's happening. The Republicans are pissed that a Democratic President is tackling this crisis so effectively by working effectively with our allies and doing more damage to Russia in a few days than Saint Ronnie did in 8 years, all without firing a shot. Trying to go Turbo War Monger is trying to reclaim the mantle of Tough.

Sorry, I don't follow this thread super-closely: this is a bit, right?