Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
ahhh, mark, or some say marx... do you hear our prayers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oh hi marx

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

MARX: I used to know a girl, she had a dozen Waddle Dees. One of them found out about it, beat her up so bad, she ended up in a hospital on Float Islands.
KIRBY: Hahaha, what a story Marx!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Fungah! posted:

oh hi marx

Pablo Nergigante posted:

MARX: I used to know a girl, she had a dozen Waddle Dees. One of them found out about it, beat her up so bad, she ended up in a hospital on Float Islands.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

oh hi marx

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

oh hi marx

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

"How can I help you, De-De-Denny?" "I need some money to pay off that there druggie!"

Palmtree Panic
Jul 28, 2007

He has no style, he has no grace
I got the results of the test back. I definitely have maxim tomato.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

my google skills must be weak, I cannot for the life of me find an unambiguous answer for this. I want to sign up for the nintendo online expansion pak. we have one switch with several user profiles, but only my profile has a nintendo account. do I need the family pack or will the individual plan work for us?? I'm thinking the individual is fine but I want to be sure before I do the thing.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i don't know

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Winifred Madgers posted:

my google skills must be weak, I cannot for the life of me find an unambiguous answer for this. I want to sign up for the nintendo online expansion pak. we have one switch with several user profiles, but only my profile has a nintendo account. do I need the family pack or will the individual plan work for us?? I'm thinking the individual is fine but I want to be sure before I do the thing.

Not sure.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

unclear

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Yes. No. Maybe? IDK.

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

please don't make me go into the games forum

Stage Beans
May 16, 2007

You’re probably fine.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Winifred Madgers posted:

I don't remember this scene from The Room

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
google says

quote:

Multiple users on the same console are not automatically covered by a family membership. If one player purchases a family membership, the others will still need to be added to the family group to use the service.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Winifred Madgers posted:

yes

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Nintendo

Palmtree Panic
Jul 28, 2007

He has no style, he has no grace
Nintendon’t

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Palmtree Panic posted:

Nintendon’t

please don't bring that kind of negativity into the nintendo thread.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Palmtree Panic posted:

Nintendon’t

Nintendon't post here

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Palmtree Panic posted:

Nintendon’t

Is this the toilet guy.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Is this the toilet guy.

No, my monitor is off. Why do you ask?

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Palmtree Panic posted:

Nintendon’t

gently caress you

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
i love nintendo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i love nintendo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Nintendon't be putting a toilet in the Kirby demo. flush this drat game!

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
it is well known that Nintendo gets all their toilet impulses out via the warioware series. learn the lore

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
i love sega

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

Yes. No. Maybe? IDK.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Palmtree Panic posted:

Nintendon’t

hosed up.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao nintendo suspended the eshop in russia. the ultimate punishment

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Accidentally loaded an old save file in earthbound last night and now I have to replay about an hour’s worth of content. Put my switch down on my lap and just stared dead eyed at the wall for 10 minutes

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

lmao nintendo suspended the eshop in russia. the ultimate punishment

The people will rise up against Putin for this

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The people will rise up against Putin for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante