Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Dr. Thoss posted:

3Teeth / Author & Punisher

sick lineup that must have been fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
Cool, Marcy Markusa on CBC Radio Winnipeg just blasting slava ukraini at the end of an interview.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
https://twitter.com/CanadianPolling/status/1499546383963103233

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.
another week, another ~record covid death toll in nova scotia

but some people still haven't figured out living with masks given almost two years of practice so I guess we're done with that

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
Given the immanent climate collapse, it's probably psychologically healthier to become accustomed to mass death than any social problems being solved ever again

Seatbelts
Mar 29, 2010

Bilirubin posted:

So, uh, Toronto goons? Have they not been trimming back the Bovine during the pandemic?
https://twitter.com/neighbours_wifi/status/1499545563565637635

do you crave....
D A T A ?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/nationalpost/status/1499732346911789072

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

Bilirubin posted:

So, uh, Toronto goons? Have they not been trimming back the Bovine during the pandemic?
https://twitter.com/neighbours_wifi/status/1499545563565637635

serial experiment lain was a trip

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
https://twitter.com/qaomene/status/1499781214101819398?s=21

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

quote:

Tristin Hopper: For one thing, Trudeau's not tremendously discreet mother probably would have told us about it by now

lol

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
Dear Prime Minister of Canada,

For one thing, your mother was a whore

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Did anyone actually believe that poo poo?

huhwhat
Apr 22, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/CTVNews/status/1499437053242753024

quote:

Speaking before the House of Commons public safety and national security committee, Juan Benitez said 88 per cent of donated funds to the movement originated in Canada and 86 per cent of donors were from Canada.

88% homegroooooooaaaaaaaan baybeeeeeee :canada: itz not russki disinformatzyaaaaaaaaaaaa

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Fashionable Jorts posted:

Did anyone actually believe that poo poo?

yes, the freedom convites. it's cited in the article.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

huhwhat posted:

https://twitter.com/CTVNews/status/1499437053242753024

88% homegroooooooaaaaaaaan baybeeeeeee :canada: itz not russki disinformatzyaaaaaaaaaaaa

oops all nazis!

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/robert-swaita-police-services-board-protest-1.6370546

Lulz

quote:

The three provincially appointed members of the Ottawa Police Services Board have all resigned, meaning the board no longer has any members who were in place prior to the weeks-long protest that took over the city's downtown.

The office of the Solicitor General of Ontario announced Wednesday the appointees had resigned, following questions by CBC about reports that one of the board members, Robert Swaita, had attended the demonstrations as a supporter.

The criticism led to the resignation of former police chief Peter Sloly. Then, the former southern Ontario police chief chosen to replace him stepped away from the job after two days, and former police board chair Diane Deans was ousted at a dramatic council meeting last month.

The two remaining councillors on the board then resigned in protest of the politicking and criticism, while City of Ottawa appointee Sandy Smallwood resigned earlier that day, citing similar reasons.

:qq: I can't believe this political appointment has gotten so political I quit :qq:

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

thank you national post, now i believe it!!!

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
In other news, Adrienne Clarkson has returned her "Russian Order of Friendship" award in protest of the Ukraine invasion.

Will she also bravely return the millions of tax dollars she has continued to spend yearly on personal expenses since leaving office?

Only time will tell.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Karach posted:

yes, the freedom convites. it's cited in the article.

sorry, I should rephrase that.

Did anyone with a functional brain actually believe that poo poo?

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Fashionable Jorts posted:

sorry, I should rephrase that.

Did anyone with a functional brain actually believe that poo poo?

reddit has leaked into the water supply, and it bioaccumulates

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
ban all guns except the austin powers ppk

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
It's still real to me, drat it!

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

Lol

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

a proud graduate of the Pallister School of Governance. Most classes are delivered poolside; your (heterosexual please!) spouse will forward any urgent e-mails to your attention.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

make me premier of manitoba

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

leading by example to demonstrate a healthy work-life balance

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
honestly if they just put googly eyes on a Made in Manitoba pumpkin and let it be premier and just let civil servants do their day to day stuff it couldn't be worse than what we have.

quote:

I hate Halloween; I always have. I was big as a kid and, you know, everybody knew who I was. It didn't matter what I put on, it didn't matter what costume I wore, they knew it was me–right?–but everybody else was pretty much the same size. I just couldn't tell who people were. It wasn't fun for me and I've never liked it ever since. I don't like the deceit of it. I don't like the holiday and I never will. I don't like trick or treat. I think it's–I don't think it's good for the integrity of the kids. I don't like Halloween, and what I'm seeing from these people is Halloween all over again. Trick-or-treat traitors, they jump up and down around Halloween time and say, let's change costumes. We can be somebody else now. We'll be the new, new NDP. We're going to be new, new, new. Different–oh, we'll be different now. We won't be the same as we were before. We're going to change our costumes and we're going to become something entirely different now, and Manitobans will fall for it, because, well, we fooled them before, we'll fool them again.

That's what this is all about–that's what this is all about. And let's not pretend it's anything different. So the question becomes will Manitobans see through the disguise, and I think they will. But the point is here with this motion that I'll present shortly, Mr. Speaker, I believe Manitobans should be given that opportunity now and not deprived of it by a divided, dysfunctional government.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Karach posted:

We'll be the new, new NDP. We're going to be new, new, new. Different–oh

...what does he think NDP stands for?

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

dont forget this pallister gem

quote:

"I wanted to wish everyone a really, really Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah … all you infidel atheists out there, I want to wish you the very best also," Brian Pallister said in an online video.

"I don't know what you celebrate during the holiday season. I, myself, celebrate the birth of Christ."

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

Danaru posted:

...what does he think NDP stands for?

Not Da Police

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

drat horror queefs posted:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/robert-swaita-police-services-board-protest-1.6370546

Lulz

:qq: I can't believe this political appointment has gotten so political I quit :qq:

god, that post by the Brazilian social scientist about "anti-politics" is hitting me hard, starting to see it everywhere lol

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

DariusLikewise posted:

okay that's really funny.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

DariusLikewise posted:

that is loving gold.

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
I just think it's funny that a literal ghoul hates Halloween.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Karach posted:

I just think it's funny that a literal ghoul hates Halloween.

his heritage is not a costume

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Karach posted:

honestly if they just put googly eyes on a Made in Manitoba pumpkin and let it be premier and just let civil servants do their day to day stuff it couldn't be worse than what we have.

lmao what the gently caress is this, why are politicians always so inhuman

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
Rich people have no humanity, they only have money and power where a soul should go

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

conservatives hate fun publicly, until they’re caught cheating on their spouse and doing blow

liberals love fun publicly, but shame anyone for ever having any because will it end racism???

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

drat horror queefs posted:

Dear Prime Minister of Canada,

For one thing, your mother was a whore

I read this joke in Norm's voice. RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

https://www.instagram.com/stories/courtneyydobbs/2786531774234058446/

So when are our boys getting shipped out?