Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im glad the idea of plowing through a 3km long shopping mall in a heavily armed cab to deliver a box of classic rock cds on time is just as funny to me now as it was when i was 8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i can barely even make out what's happening on screen in this game lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i got it working as hard rock cab. this game is bonkers lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

this is exactly as fascinating & baffling as it was when I played the demo disc in the 90s lol. I love it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
hello can you drive me into the center of this giant field

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

this game is goofy and fun once you get used to it. a remake with more modern controls would be cool. i finally settled on Hard Rock Cab on the anbernic handheld as the way to play it. i think i did the first story mission? idk i can't read japanese

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

hello can you drive me into the center of this giant field

star trek 4 vibes

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

if you're playing hard rock cab i really feel like youre missing a lot of the vibe of this game

Only registered members can see post attachments!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i just delivered a coffin to the cemetery and the person that received it said thank you, i'm starving

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

i just delivered a coffin to the cemetery and the person that received it said thank you, i'm starving

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol yeah I love this game

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

might finally be the first game i get both badges, depends on how much time i have the next couple of days

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

also the op isnt updated so it was a pain to find the badge post

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

also the op isnt updated so it was a pain to find the badge post

sorry...sorry!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
OP has been updated

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

might finally be the first game i get both badges, depends on how much time i have the next couple of days

remember its two weeks

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

remember its two weeks

i didnt even notice, sweet, easy 2 badge :cool:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

GorfZaplen posted:

I had a dream that I went to a bar called the Imp Zone. It didn't serve drinks or anything but had a big rectangular bar area with stills and people just hung out and talked. It had no walls and one end looked out over a cliff to the sea and it was surrounded by jungle on the other three sides. I saw someone I recognized to be Pablo Gigante and was about to introduce myself when he leapt off his stool and shouted "I just ate a ton of beans and I have to take a poo poo!" before sitting back down. Everyone clapped at this, including me.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

if you're playing hard rock cab i really feel like youre missing a lot of the vibe of this game

Yeah, I decided I'm gonna do all the bullshit to get the CD version working after all

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dare me to drive?

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
something special (and old) just got translated finally and I'm thinking of making it the next challenge as sort of a unique challenge for the club but we will see if it actually works

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

something special (and old) just got translated finally and I'm thinking of making it the next challenge as sort of a unique challenge for the club but we will see if it actually works

if this is what I think it is, hell yeah lol

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

if this is what I think it is, hell yeah lol

Yeah, it's gotta be and I'm completely down for it

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

well i don't know what it is.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

b_d posted:

well i don't know what it is.

Oh, heh, yeah, of course. I know what it is thought. Anyone else wanna tell bug deal what it is, first? Don't really have the time, due to how much I know about this.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

they tell you at the end of quarantine after the final mission

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

going to be a total freak and emulate the 3do version, will report back

edit - don't do this

tmfc fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Mar 7, 2022

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

tmfc posted:

going to be a total freak and emulate the 3do version, will report back

edit - don't do this

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the 5 people that made quarantine got bought up and turned into rockstar toronto and were directly responsible for gta london 1969 and the warriors before being relegated to porting duties and assisting in development of other modern rockstar turds

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

quote:

If you start the game with -sassyversion all the passengers will be nude! Some of the names of the characters come from Toronto clubs that hosted "Elvis Mondays". Drake, Edgewater, Beverly etc... All Toronto club names. Kemo was named after a Toronto drug legend. Sometime in the 80's the government developed a super powerful strain of medical marijuana for use in chemotherapy. The seeds were allegedly stolen and for a while there were reports of "superpot" called Kemo going around. Probably just a tale.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

landed on the DOSBox version w/a controller and a joy2key-like app, and cycles set to 8000. actually making progress in the game now lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

obviously I'm biased here but if somehow you get tired of this game's excellent soundtrack, Remain in Light fits really well

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

*Robert Shaw in Jaws voice*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

gently caress the donut mission lol, that was rough