Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Didn’t TIP have a date tonight? I bet when she found out he was the author of The 5000 Page Thread she was overcome with desire and she’s jumping his bones right now!

I can only assume that his date ended up being Ratjac, because I refuse to believe that we all got blue balled by Ratjac again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
One of my bffs was getting a tattoo at a place nearby so I stopped in. They have a shop dog and I think I'm gonna get my next two tattoos there, black ink sports tattoos

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Danny elfman has such a racket going

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

bagmonkey posted:

One of my bffs was getting a tattoo at a place nearby so I stopped in. They have a shop dog and I think I'm gonna get my next two tattoos there, black ink sports tattoos

what a classy little fellow

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Zil posted:

Is that a euphemism?

no i literally shaped a weasel. i hope that tomorrow i can find time to smooth the weasel.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
it's almost unbelievable how good smoking LOTS OF WEED is

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

AARD VARKMAN posted:

A feel good time.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
everything in moderation for me

couple bong rips, a 40 of olde english, a few DXM gels, an old percocet you found on the floor, some tylenol cold & sinus to perk you up, some tylenol pm to level you out. now that's a decent high

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
I'm out of weed. :(

But honestly, I think I should stop. I really don't think it has done me any favours over the last few years.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Didn’t TIP have a date tonight? I bet when she found out he was the author of The 5000 Page Thread she was overcome with desire and she’s jumping his bones right now!

that's tomorrow

tonight I went to the opening of my friend's d&d themed pizza cart

it was good! I had a kimchi pizza and a "hawaiian" pizza (pepperoni, pineapple, and jalapeno)

kimchi on pizza was a very new experience, took me a minute to take in the flavors but I fully approve :thumbsup:

I also drank some beers and a sage cider

I didn't actually realize it was literally a sage cider when I ordered it, I thought that was just the name of the brewery

it also took a minute to get used to but was pretty good

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I also ran into a friend of a friend who identified me as covid patient zero

he was telling everybody "this guy was one of the first! he got covid before it was cool!"

he also repeatedly told me that I was looking very healthy and good :blush:

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
they didn't theme the pizzas?

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I think I made one of my friends a little angry with my comments about NFTs

he told me that I don't understand NFTs but he's done pretty well with them and someday everyone will understand and then he left for a while

I'm pretty sure I understand NFTs but I'm just gonna leave this one alone

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Mac and Cheese posted:

they didn't theme the pizzas?

they had themed names that I don't remember

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
okay good cause i didn't want to talk poo poo on your friend, a theme is more than some decals on a food cart okay, very happy to hear they themed the pizzas

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I've posted in this thread multiple times in the last few months about how I've been jonesing for a cigarette

well, someone showed up smelling of cigarettes and I was on alert, watching for signs that he might go for a smoke

finally he started rolling a cigarette and I asked if I could bum one and he said yes and then like four other people were like "ooh! a hand rolled cigarette, can I have one?" and I felt a little guilty

but not too guilty because hand rolled cigarette are fairly cheap and I think he liked the attention

the cigarette was pretty good but did not fully satiate my desire for a cigarette

I want one of those full length, machine rolled, commercial cigarettes

but I don't wanna go buy a pack and have so many cigarettes

and they outlawed loosies :(

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

now I'm back home, a little buzzed, with a big box of carne asada fries, and I'm about to start the second season of the righteous gemstones :yayclod:

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i think about that scene in gemstones where the ex satanist guy talks about how they removed the secret devil character from some arcade game and how it's "much better now" on a regular basis
really need to start season 2

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Mac and Cheese posted:

i think about that scene in gemstones where the ex satanist guy talks about how they removed the secret devil character from some arcade game and how it's "much better now" on a regular basis
really need to start season 2

:hmmyes:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I brought up gemstones tonight and everyone said they loved it

then I was like "four episodes in I realized that it's a mafia story, but instead of organized crime it's organized religion, it's basically goodfellas"

everyone looked at me as if I'd just spoken complete nonsense except my close friend who had an expression on his face like "oh god, you're so right" and he told me that there's something in the finale that really really makes me right, and I'll know it when I see it

oh hell yeah :respek:

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
hey speaking of televangelist mafiosos my friend put me on peter popoff's mailing list and i got so many crazy letters and weird gifts/talismans along with the desperate pleas for money

i even have an unopened letter to this day when they stopped putting peter popoff's name on the envelope to trick me into opening it, but it still says "whatever whatever ministries" on it

i'll open it on my deathbed

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

some weird religious (I assume?) people came and put a flyer on my door that has a full color photo of the plane crashing into the world trade center and some big text saying something like "DO YOU WANT THIS?"

I didn't find it on my door, it was already on the ground, and I haven't picked it up

so every time I come home the first thing I see is 9/11

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

nevar forgat

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

:911:

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
be a good neighbor and keep a little 9/11 with ya wherever you go :3:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

someone down voted the thread :argh:

we need more :five:s to fulfill our final destiny

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
it's my fault, i'm a very hated poster actually, you really hosed up by talking to me when you were buzzed, you just did untold damage to your reputation, sorry bro

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Mac and Cheese posted:

it's my fault, i'm a very hated poster actually, you really hosed up by talking to me when you were buzzed, you just did untold damage to your reputation, sorry bro

the power to :five: is within you

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

bagmonkey posted:

forward pls

https://www.teepublic.com/en-gb/t-shirt/25343357-cool-garfield

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

TIP posted:

someone down voted the thread :argh:

we need more :five:s to fulfill our final destiny

I rarely ever vote on threads no matter how good or bad they are. I did this time though! :)

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Imagine if your name was Diane Araya

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

AARD VARKMAN posted:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

TIP posted:

some weird religious (I assume?) people came and put a flyer on my door that has a full color photo of the plane crashing into the world trade center and some big text saying something like "DO YOU WANT THIS?"

I didn't find it on my door, it was already on the ground, and I haven't picked it up

so every time I come home the first thing I see is 9/11

You should frame it and hang it next to your door

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I am at brunch at the beer hall place in the city just north of me with my fam and lady bagmo. Where you fuckers at

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I'm eating a torta

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I am about to go shopping to pick up clothes and other stuff I have been putting off for weeks.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I just ate a spicy chicken sandwich and some waffle fries. Now I’m finna take a nap.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I had a BELT sammich on brioche and it was fuckin wonderful. Also had a nitro brown ale and a coffee Kolsch, Saturday is fuckin ROCKIN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

i lay on the living room floor to watch GILLETTE SOCCER SATURDAY and accidentally fell asleep. But my team won again! Now trying to work out whether to have pizza for dinner or make this https://www.countryliving.com/food-drinks/recipes/a36144/meatball-spinach-baked-ziti-recipe/