Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do we want
This poll is closed.
nothing 64 22.70%
no quid pro quo 63 22.34%
it all 44 15.60%
YTURMP 111 39.36%
Total: 206 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

buddykins read the book

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I said NO!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

dew worm posted:

buddykins read the book

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

finally

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

why is there a volcano as the cover for a book on mental.health

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
today was my first ride of the day and I got about 39 miles in, pretty good start. also sore as gently caress all over

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Buddykins posted:

because that's where you go to destroy the one ring

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Buddykins posted:

Because Scientologists believe that a galactic warlord put the souls of millions of earthlings in a volcano and it erupted and the resulting trauma is the cause of all ill on Earth. I'm not making that up.

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

Buddykins posted:

buddy

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

way to steal the premise of the new Matrix movie

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
also volcanos are a sandworm-free zone

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
In the lore of the Church of Scientology, Xenu (/ˈziːnuː/),[1][2][3] also called Xemu, was the dictator of the "Galactic Confederacy" who brought billions[4][5] of his people to Earth (then known as "Teegeeack") in DC-8-like spacecraft 75 million years ago, stacked them around volcanoes, and killed them with hydrogen bombs. Official Scientology scriptures hold that the thetans (immortal spirits) of these aliens adhere to humans, causing spiritual harm.[1][6]

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Because Scientologists believe that a galactic warlord put the souls of millions of earthlings in a volcano and it erupted and the resulting trauma is the cause of all ill on Earth. I'm not making that up.

lmao

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I guess it aint any more ridiculous as a guy in the clouds creating poo poo out of thin air and then being an rear end in a top hat until his son was born

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

so I'm not the only one that read that slashdot article

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

RandomBlue posted:

because that's where you go to destroy the one ring

lol

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

this but a trup

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Scientologists are the dumbest motherfuckers on the face of the earth.

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

https://southpark.cc.com/video-clips/54abfk/south-park-what-scientologist-actually-believe

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Bethamphetamine posted:

Scientologists are the dumbest motherfuckers on the face of the earth.

I went to Clearwater Florida to see Wayne Newton (don't ask), and if you walk within two or three blocks of their big building there they'll send some guys in goofy rear end uniforms to follow you around.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

i used to walk past a scientology storefront in seattle when I'd pick up cheeseburgers at a walk-up mcdonalds nearby, they always had this bad boy up in a window, ate so many bags of small burgers in front of this picture

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Bomald Trump

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Buddykins posted:

:gizz:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Nicene Creed: :wrong:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

In the lore of the Church of Scientology, Xenu (/ˈziːnuː/),[1][2][3] also called Xemu, was the dictator of the "Galactic Confederacy" who brought billions[4][5] of his people to Earth (then known as "Teegeeack") in DC-8-like spacecraft 75 million years ago, stacked them around volcanoes, and killed them with hydrogen bombs. Official Scientology scriptures hold that the thetans (immortal spirits) of these aliens adhere to humans, causing spiritual harm.[1][6]

Xenu (/ˈziːnuː/),[1][2][3] also called tepmu

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1500284946618986502

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

I mean, who has not had their tits sucked into someones butthole like, do you even sex right?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Chico-stacean

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

James Cameron is pretty woke.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Buddykins posted:

I guess it aint any more ridiculous as a guy in the clouds creating poo poo out of thin air and then being an rear end in a top hat until his son was born

https://twitter.com/Earthgrub/status/1500203321860272132?s=20&t=I4QW-4Pkv1-DMvYpvniIvA

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

wait until you hear about catholics

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

WrasslorMonkey posted:

They are actually impossible to tell apart without their masks