Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

AKZ posted:

...no?

HOLY poo poo ITS GOT A HOLD OF AKZ'S FINGAT

E:

ilovebeersooomuch fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Mar 6, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Woops forgot the actual recipe

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

chives > onions

but only because of my food allergies :(

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

AARD VARKMAN posted:

im going to microwave some deli roast beef now

What in the seven hells?

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

I like an LTO with a beef patty and cheese on top

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

AARD VARKMAN posted:

that sound like it includes lemon or is a digimon

It can be more than one thing why can't it

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Its a cheeseburger, I'm talking about a cheeseburger

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Literally A Person posted:

It's already three things

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Two more things would make it five things

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

And lo, Ahab came down from the mountain side dressed with an ark of meat be plentiful on his shoulders and said " I have spoketh to the Lord and he spaketh he was cool with all these be made 'burgs and not just be lame rear end LTOs. Perchance."

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Literally A Person posted:

better be careful I own the trademark for digilemonmon and I'm very litigious

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TIP posted:

the date was ok but I don't think I'll be going for a second

she seemed mostly cool but she doesn't really know what she's looking for or what she wants to be doing in the future

I said I wanted to have kids and she went from not wanting to have kids, to only wanting to adopt, to wanting a biological kid and adopted kids, and then all the way over to no kids, and then she was like "well, maybe in ten years I'll hire a surrogate and have a baby that way"

also she asked me about what I'm working on and I told her about shoving simulator and she was horrified :lmao:

if she can't handle that there's no chance lol

The real test will be if you ask her to test your shoving simulator. On her. If she says yes, drop everything.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

AARD VARKMAN posted:

im going to microwave some deli roast beef now

Dude wtf

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Listen we left that statement on the last page, no reason to bring it back.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Sorry but I was rereading a quote and you got some splainin to do

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

If you are.adding it to an LTO as in making a warm roast beef sandwich, I'll retract my initial horror

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

TIP posted:

better be careful I own the trademark for digilemonmon and I'm very litigious

I'm going to file a counter-suit alleging failure to be funny. I expect discovery to be quick.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

I just got a Galaxy S20 FE and I, for the love of God, cannot use the loving KEYBOARD

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Big Beef City posted:

I'm going to file a counter-suit alleging failure to be funny. I expect discovery to be quick.

<insert sex joke>

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Big Beef City posted:

people, glass houses, etc...

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
the truth is i can't stand cold roast beef and half power and covered for like no time is as good as any other method ive used for heating it. it goes on a bun with horseradish and tangy BBQ sauce. im really hungry and still haven't actually gone and made it. Instead I've been laying here vaping W33D over and over and reading the something awful GBS foerum

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
should i add blue cheese crumbles to the roast beef sandwich. what about french fried onions.

LTO does NOT go w/ roast beef so that's clean off the table. absolutely. not.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

AARD VARKMAN posted:

the truth is i can't stand cold roast beef and half power and covered for like no time is as good as any other method ive used for heating it. it goes on a bun with horseradish and tangy BBQ sauce. im really hungry and still haven't actually gone and made it. Instead I've been laying here vaping W33D over and over and reading the something awful GBS foerum

Very well, you've escaped a white hot ball of goon rage. This time. Mr. VARKMAN.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

shaking with rage over here

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Very well, you've escaped a white hot ball of goon rage. This time. Mr. VARKMAN.

I've got some hot white balls for him

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

AARD VARKMAN posted:

should i add blue cheese crumbles to the roast beef sandwich. what about french fried onions.

Yes

quote:

:dafuq:
You're on thin ice again buster

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TIP posted:

I've got some hot white balls for him

Dumplings in sawmill gravy? :heysexy:

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Zil posted:

Not on my sandwich its not!

because I am allergic to onions you see

Good grief, that's like being allergic to salt!

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

This IceT fella sounds like someone without refined tastes

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
how come you can't just buy a big hunk of tasty roast pork at the deli? what if I want to make freaking Cubanos? I think there's a Cubanspiracy afoot

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Valko posted:

It's like being allergic to salt and the cure is liquor but you're allergic to that too

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Diced bell peppers, maybe even lightly fried - go great in a roast beef sandwich. Add some sharp grated cheddar too. Mayo on one slice and dijon on the other.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

There are loud drunk people outside rn :manning:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I wanted to believe but this was the closest I could find

https://twitter.com/FINALLEVEL/status/819377311128633344?s=20&t=ntOXM6Zi-StKiVJ7eq9kkQ

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Valko posted:

I mean its not like unable to breathe type of allergies, its more of the I'm spending the night on the toilet allergies.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I do like the tweet I found though

SVU

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

AARD VARKMAN posted:

how come you can't just buy a big hunk of tasty roast pork at the deli? what if I want to make freaking Cubanos? I think there's a Cubanspiracy afoot

Honestly, it depends on the deli. In this part of New England, you can go into certain ethnic/country-centric shops and get all kinds of sliced meats and cheeses and some of them have roast pork. Ive een it in a German place, a Belarusian place, and a Singapore place. Ive.only tried it from the Singapore place and it was decidedly 5 spiced so not good for a Cubano but I'm optimistic you will have better luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

It's like being allergic to salt and the cure is liquor but you're allergic to that too

Can you call alcoholism a liquor allergy? Bad things happen to me when I drink.

Anyhoo.. Sandwich talk.

For supper tonight I had a camembert and LTO sandwich with green pesto mayo.