Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/PUSHA_T/status/1500039248724041730

https://twitter.com/PUSHA_T/status/1500040956871073793

I cannot wait.

Dexo fucked around with this message at 10:32 on Mar 5, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

A ye side and pharrel side? Sign me the gently caress up

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
this guy is the only guy that has me tuning in to uk drill atm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4dqTBHTEFM

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

DC Murderverse posted:

The rest of this stuff is down to opinion on art but this bit right here is just straight up not true. Kanye just spent Super Bowl weekend threatening his ex and her new bf through Twitter, spent an entire year “running for president” all to benefit the worst, dumbest people, and made a track for Donda with a serial rapist and seemed to celebrate that fact because it was transgressive, routinely getting up on stage with said rapist and talking some incredible bullshit.

Kanye West is a huge loving rear end in a top hat, regardless of his mental illness. You can defend his new music all you want but Jesus loving Christ don’t defend or excuse his behavior

I'm channeling Kanye when I say this:

suck my dick dumbass

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

Mao Zedong Thot posted:

suck my dick dumbass

You sure are.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Mao Zedong Thot posted:

suck my dick dumbass

If you were really channeling Ye this post would have been an avant-garde video where you tried to kill and/or appeared in a bed naked with me

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

That video is going to end up as evidence when Kanye kills Pete OJ style.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

obi_ant posted:

That video is going to end up as evidence when Kanye kills Pete OJ style.

Kanye would definitely blurt out that he did it to millions of people within a week of the murder.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

I think I appreciate through the wire even less after watching the netflix doc tbh.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

If kanye were drakeo:

Quit radiographin

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Caxc8kVOFi2/
See, kanye didn't mean anything by that video of him killing pete davidson..

Someone needs to get that guy some help.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

deong posted:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Caxc8kVOFi2/
See, kanye didn't mean anything by that video of him killing pete davidson..

Someone needs to get that guy some help.

He has access to as much help as he can possibly ever need - but he's a billionaire who has a lot of yes men around him and his mother was maybe the only person who could talk sense into him so he's not going to seek that help unless made to do so by force somehow.

Maybe when his kids get old enough to tell him about himself? But for right now Kanye is gonna be on that ISH

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
My “Art is not a proxy for any ill or harm” Instagram post is getting a lot of questions already answered by my Instagram post.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Imagine if Em released “Kim” today lmao

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

This "controversy" is loving ridiculous. A rapper talking about killing someone, my God think of the children. Dudes just trying to work through his feelings on a divorce. Kim ain't got no ground to stand on asking for loving privacy after she goes on loving SNL to make fun of the man.

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

i as well am not offended by the celebrity death match yotubbe released by kanye west

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

ok next on the agenda of enldess tiresome kanye drama to go over

virinvictus
Nov 10, 2014

Escobarbarian posted:

Imagine if Em released “Kim” today lmao

That song occasionally comes up on my Spotify and I’m like man this would not resonate well in modern times.

Mind, a lot of what that guy did wouldn’t fly today. “Criminal” would have gotten him canceled these days.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

40 lbs to freedom posted:

i as well am not offended by the celebrity death match yotubbe released by kanye west

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

40 lbs to freedom posted:

ok next on the agenda of enldess tiresome kanye drama to go over

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Kanye West…..bad???????

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Escobarbarian posted:

Kanye West…..bad???????

😳😳😳😳😳

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
https://twitter.com/rapfvcom/status/1500870799741362177?s=21

Still remembered when this happened. So embarrassing

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I also write letters to drake kanye and kdot apologizing for Macklemore’s Grammy victory.

Sorry guys

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

Gaius Marius posted:

This "controversy" is loving ridiculous. A rapper talking about killing someone, my God think of the children. Dudes just trying to work through his feelings on a divorce. Kim ain't got no ground to stand on asking for loving privacy after she goes on loving SNL to make fun of the man.

Let's get into this. The video is just the latest in a gross and creepy pattern of ongoing "harassing stalker" activity in connection with his ex-wife. Like, I don't think anyone is sincerely mad about the video in a vacuum, but pretending that's the issue allows him to say "hey, I guess I'm sorry I did ART too hard" when it's only the most recent addition to the pile.

Whatever the topic, always count on the (American?) public to have the memory of a goldfish.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

The Modern Leper posted:

Let's get into this. The video is just the latest in a gross and creepy pattern of ongoing "harassing stalker" activity in connection with his ex-wife. Like, I don't think anyone is sincerely mad about the video in a vacuum, but pretending that's the issue allows him to say "hey, I guess I'm sorry I did ART too hard" when it's only the most recent addition to the pile.

Whatever the topic, always count on the (American?) public to have the memory of a goldfish.

Ok lets get into it. Do you think this is the first time someone's been threatened to get their rear end kicked in a rap song?

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2022/02/16/kanye-kim-divorce-instagram/

This is a stupid article, but it's easier than me trying to pull together Lipstick Alley posts or something.

quote:

On [Valentine's Day], Kanye West (who now goes by Ye) appeared to present a gift to his ex, Kim Kardashian. His Instagram account posted a photo of a battalion of flowers in a pickup truck emblazoned with the words, “My Vision is Krystal Klear." Some news outlets publicized the gesture as if it were a scene in a romantic comedy: “Newly single Kanye West delivers truckload of roses to Kim Kardashian on Valentine’s Day.”

The flower truck seems to have been part of a months-long win-back-Kim campaign — an effort that had already found West rapping at a December concert, “I need you to run right back to me, baby,” and adding, “more specifically, Kimberly.” On Sunday, he’d advised his Instagram followers to “HOLD YOUR SPOUSE CLOSE” and “MAKE SURE THEY KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE AND APPRECIATE THEM.”

West might have assumed his behavior was the kind of cringe that verges on irresistible. If America has learned anything from the romantic-comedy genre, it’s this: If the object of your affection does not return your affection, the solution is to affectionate more, and bigger. Hold up the boombox in the rain, choreograph a dance on the bleachers, threaten to jump off a Ferris wheel. Wear her down. Humiliate your way back into his heart. Whether he was consciously following the template, West’s actions had a sort of rom-com logic.

. . .

More specifically, Kimberly has publicly shown no interest in rekindling her relationship with West. She is dating someone else, “Saturday Night Live’s” Pete Davidson. She had not made any statements sharing his desire for reunification; she had merely posted that she was seeking a “healthy and supportive co-parenting relationship.”

More specifically, Kimberly texted West, “Why can’t you keep any of our conversations private?” and West texted back, “Cause I got a text from my favorite person in the world. I’m your number one fan,” and then he posted a photograph of that exchange, too. (Kardashian also texted that West was creating a “dangerous and scary environment” — she seemed worried that his public attention could stir up any of his 13 million followers who were invested in seeing West as the romantic hero of this plot. West posted that screen image, too — though that and many other posts later disappeared from his Instagram account.)

Again, this is the latest in a trend (a long ongoing trend, if you accept it as part of his ongoing mental health concerns).

tldr: Ye needs people, and in the meantime this doesn't feel cute anymore

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

So

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

The Modern Leper posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2022/02/16/kanye-kim-divorce-instagram/

This is a stupid article, but it's easier than me trying to pull together Lipstick Alley posts or something.

Again, this is the latest in a trend (a long ongoing trend, if you accept it as part of his ongoing mental health concerns).

tldr: Ye needs people, and in the meantime this doesn't feel cute anymore

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Ok lets get into it. Do you think this is the first time someone's been threatened to get their rear end kicked in a rap song?

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

I'm not sure how you keep posting that when it's not just about the song, it's the pattern of behavior

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Kenshin posted:

I'm not sure how you keep posting that when it's not just about the song, it's the pattern of behavior

Do you think this is the first time someone's been threatened to get their rear end kicked in a rap song?

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

Do you think this is the first time someone's been threatened to get their rear end kicked in a rap song?

Yes! I've never heard threatening or violent rap before. Who would dare?

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Feels like yeezy season starts a little earlier every year

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

this is getting pretty yedious, let's drop it

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Is that DaBaby and YNBA joint good?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

obi_ant posted:

Is that DaBaby and YNBA joint good?

bro you talked about not even taking the time to torrent donda 2 and youre gonna ask about how the dababy/young boy collab is. you wild.

The REAL Goobusters fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Mar 8, 2022

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Goobusters tryna defend Kanye so hard he’s actually turning into Kanye

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
whats kanye up to these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010