Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do we want
This poll is closed.
nothing 64 22.70%
no quid pro quo 63 22.34%
it all 44 15.60%
YTURMP 111 39.36%
Total: 206 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

you can have as many posts as you want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

you can have them all you only need to take them

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

cowards

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

:synpa:

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

ex post facho posted:

country's weak, palms sweaty, biden's brain spaghetti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqZeaxZz-f4&t=27s

That's how old I am hah

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

haven't the cell providers thus far responded with "lol, lmao" to this sort of thing

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

mdemone posted:

haven't the cell providers thus far responded with "lol, lmao" to this sort of thing

to the subpoenas or blocking them?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

little cabbage

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
trugm

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

lumpentroll posted:

little cabbage

I told you the brain is not good

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lumpentroll posted:

little cabbage

turn on your monitor

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

petit choux posted:

to the subpoenas or blocking them?

sorry I was not clear there. it was my understanding that the companies are happily turning over information because they have no reason to hide it and their lawyers don't want to have to do more work.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

little kale bitch

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.

Yeah, in America we'd have a nice orderly protest that gets infiltrated by police, beaten down mercilessly, and then lied about by the media

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

ex post facho posted:

This is corvid eRah!sure

rah was never real his posts a figment of your imagination

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

mdemone posted:

sorry I was not clear there. it was my understanding that the companies are happily turning over information because they have no reason to hide it and their lawyers don't want to have to do more work.

Nah, you weren't unclear, the brain is -- not good

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao wentz to washington. incredible

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

lumpentroll posted:

little kale bitch

Baby bok choy to you pal

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

lumpentroll posted:

little cabbage

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

An Apple A Gay posted:

you've got 1 post do not miss your chance to blow

emptyquotes happen just once in a lifetime

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

lumpentroll posted:

little kale bitch

:smith:

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Schmoe Cwead posted:

baked is more understandable because he's just a pathetic internet grifter not a married high level government employee for over 5 years.

If you assume it's for financial/failson reasons, sure. But I think the government found Miller's burner.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

If you assume it's for financial/failson reasons, sure. But I think the government found Miller's burner.

my burner phone on my parent's plan doesn't sound that smart but I guess...you know...he may not be that smart

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

UFOTacoMan posted:

my burner phone on my parent's plan doesn't sound that smart but I guess...you know...he may not be that smart

None of them are smart

Apr 7, 2003

Except maybe Trump because, as has been pointed out before, he didn't leave mycrimes.txt laying around for everyone to read unlike all of his associates

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work
someone should check don jrs phone plan. bet trump makes jr sign on to as a dependant under a family plan he controls too. not for deniability reasons of course, don doesn't give two shits about his loser son, he just loves to make his children submit and grind them down with petty slights and humiliations any chance he gets.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Except maybe Trump because, as has been pointed out before, he didn't leave mycrimes.txt laying around for everyone to read unlike all of his associates

i think that's less due to trump goodbrain and more that time spent writing about your crimes is time spent not doing crimes and trump can never stop always criming

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Slumfrog posted:

i think that's less due to trump goodbrain and more that time spent writing about your crimes is time spent not doing crimes and trump can never stop always criming

nah he learned it from Roy Cohn and the mob

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Is DryGoods real?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/KYWNewsradio/status/1501640227634429969?t=O8aJf6emvT85hDNuPrSFFw&s=19

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

bebop esq posted:

Is DryGoods real?

i guess if Rah! posts but is not real then by not posting DryGoods must be very real

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

no a giant spider is not moving to the east coast, a bunch of giant spiders are moving to the east coast

4 Pinocchios

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1501640862564069383?t=mS9_2Yj27iHbsYpSzAeHpQ&s=19

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Virgil Vox posted:

lmao, need to save this one it always cheers me up

everyone always focuses on the lady licking her lips but my fave is the one in the front row who looks like chris matthews wearing a wig and pearl necklace

Apr 7, 2003

KYW
NEWS RADIO

TEN-SIXTY!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

mdemone posted:

nah he learned it from Roy Cohn and the mob

I've been saying this!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020