Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

The Wild Man of YOLO posted:

Gonna need more gift ideas, my wife already has pink tools

How's her pen supply?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I can’t wait for the next plague, apparently it’s going to wipe out huge numbers of homophobes and misogynists

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames
bic her? i hardly know her

Borrovan
Aug 15, 2013

IT IS ME.
🧑‍💼
I AM THERESA MAY

If sucking a dick confers protection against a deadly virus for you & others around you, you should always do it

Although I'm not sure how sticking a finger in the doctor's rear end in a top hat was supposed to help

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
He's been working hard, he deserves a reward.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Improbable Lobster posted:

Hell i'd do it for free

In the bro mask/vax analogy, some people would do it whether forced to or not

(those people are gay)

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Also, if nearly 5 billion people sucked a dick and said it was great, I’d probably think about it

Borrovan
Aug 15, 2013

IT IS ME.
🧑‍💼
I AM THERESA MAY

Scientastic posted:

Also, if nearly 5 billion people sucked a dick and said it was great, I’d probably think about it
Then I have good news for you

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Borrovan posted:

Then I have good news for you

There's 7 billion people in the world, I don't think 5/7ths of them have sucked dick.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

How much time would I have to prepare? If it's just suck A dick I can arrange that without a partner

Perhaps not the impetus I'd need get back in shape, but perhaps the motivation I'd deserve.

stringless has a new favorite as of 13:40 on Mar 9, 2022

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

As the guy sucked millions of times do you also have to come that amount of times

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

The Saddest Rhino posted:

As the guy sucked millions of times do you also have to come that amount of times
The "societal expectations to get a vaccine against a global pandemic are equivalent to societal expectations to suck a cock" weirdo strangely didn't think through the metaphor very well

Borrovan
Aug 15, 2013

IT IS ME.
🧑‍💼
I AM THERESA MAY

Skwirl posted:

There's 7 billion people in the world, I don't think 5/7ths of them have sucked dick.
There are also 100 billion dead people, at least one of whom I know for a fact to have sucked several hundred dicks so I assume at least he though it was pretty great

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Borrovan posted:

There are also 100 billion dead people, at least one of whom I know for a fact to have sucked several hundred dicks so I assume at least he though it was pretty great

Blowjobs Georg is an outlier and should not be counted

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Lumbermouth posted:

But should be invited to all your parties.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

The Idiot on Social Media: All the penis was sucked but it's hard to tell who sucked it

If I could have sucked a dick instead of getting a shot to get the vaccine I would have done it no question

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Skwirl posted:

How's her pen supply?

16 pens seems like one too many, but what do I know.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Join the club!

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

Borrovan posted:

Dicks Georg, who lives in a cave and sucks 10,000 dicks a day, is an outlier, and should not have been counted.

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

Lumbermouth posted:

https://youtu.be/0MgkJfSbUn8

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

The question I want to ask this guy is "but do you like it if someone sucks your dick?"

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Ask not for whom the dick sucks, it sucks for thee

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Neito posted:

Imagine four dicks on the edge of a cliff...

i'm playing fallout new vegas and i actually needed johnny's five aces at one point

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Zero_Grade posted:

16 pens seems like one too many, but what do I know.

Lol :haw:

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

FFT posted:

The "societal expectations to get a vaccine against a global pandemic are equivalent to societal expectations to suck a cock" weirdo strangely didn't think through the metaphor very well

What do you mean? I had to vaccinate the nurse (one time it was a PA) for all 75 of my COVID shots. Did y'all get away without having to give a shot yourself? :confused:

RoboRodent posted:

The question I want to ask this guy is "but do you like it if someone sucks your dick?"

Some people don't like having their dick sucked and that's A-okay! PYF is a no shaming zone*.

*Does not apply to the fan art thread

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

oldpainless posted:

Ask not for whom the dick sucks, it sucks for thee

And so, my fellow Americans: ask not who can suck your dick - ask whose dick you can suck.

My fellow citizens of the world: ask not which Americans will suck your dick, but what together we can do to suck the dicks of all Man.

Finally, whether you are citizens of America or citizens of the world, ask of us here the same high standards of dick and sacrifice which we ask of you. With a good conscience our only sure reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth God’s work must truly be our own.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

As the great Sofia Vergara once said

"What's wrong with having a dick in your mouth?"

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
We shall suck dick on to the end, we shall suck dick in France,
we shall suck dick on the seas and oceans,
we shall suck dick with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall suck the dicks, whatever the cost may be,
we shall suck dick on the beaches,
we shall suck dick on the landing grounds,
we shall suck dick in the fields and in the streets,
we shall suck dick in the hills;

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I regret that I have but one dick to suck for my country

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
Went to write my "we shall fellate them on the beaches" post but was reminded that I'm not original

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i mean im in touch with my sexuality and all guys but i mean do i need to bring y'all some crystals or something?

jeez

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
Wanna know how I got these scars? Well...

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://twitter.com/PamelaParesky/status/1501333154639990790

What the gently caress is "High Net Prestige". Jesus Christ... TOUCH GRASS YOU DORK

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Scratch Monkey posted:

What the gently caress is "High Net Prestige". Jesus Christ... TOUCH GRASS YOU DORK

central park doesn't count

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Scratch Monkey posted:

"I still have a Klout account and check it regularly".

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
"""PrestigeCoin"""

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Scratch Monkey posted:

College is loving useless unless you want to be a doctor or lawyer or scientist.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Scratch Monkey posted:

I have no idea what's going on in any part of that tweet, its quotes, or the circles and highlights in those quotes. Who is what and why are they thing?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Weatherman posted:

I have no idea what's going on in any part of that tweet, its quotes, or the circles and highlights in those quotes. Who is what and why are they thing?
they are insane, they are pointing out that two black people have the audacity to be popular on the internet and criticize this white girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Weatherman posted:

this will help clarify things: