Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I'm very excited to see this version of events

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

Super Rad posted:

This is the most hype I've been for the *next* chapter to come out in a long long time. Clearly it's time for some redraws...

Believe it or not, I think the redraws may be done for a while now. The new volume is finished (I’m pretty sure) and Murata only made minor cosmetic changes to a bunch of chapters.

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef

Bucswabe posted:

Believe it or not, I think the redraws may be done for a while now. The new volume is finished (I’m pretty sure) and Murata only made minor cosmetic changes to a bunch of chapters.

:amen:

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

gently caress yeah

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Holy poo poo that final page :vince:

Also the whole loving chapter!

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
They're totally not going to be in a fight next chapter. We'll cut to someone else instead.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I'm pretty sure King's pulling the face most people did at the first Fubuki panel.

Top tier chapter.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Lt. Lizard posted:

This not happening would be a massive twist.

Monaco will be the first monster to make the change in reverse and become something approaching human by the end of the series.

We're gonna find out shes buried deep somewhere in the Boros family tree somehow.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

K Prime posted:

They're literally gonna fight in a Tekken stage, huh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV36oKczdzE

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

RareAcumen posted:

Monaco will be the first monster to make the change in reverse and become something approaching human by the end of the series.

We're gonna find out shes buried deep somewhere in the Boros family tree somehow.

They've both got the one eye, and great survival instincts.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Elfface posted:

They've both got the one eye, and great survival instincts.

I can't wait to see her, Charanko and King training with Bang in 8 years after they've finally nailed the proper resolution to the Garou vs Watchdog Man fight on the 12th redraw.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Could we have the next chapter now please? I would like that. Final panel was amazing.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/baalbuddy/status/1501949184466841603

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Saitama owns. Garou owns. Metal Bat owns. Manga owns. I wonder how Saitama's gonna gently caress up his surroundings this time.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.
The entire surfing bit is such a preposterous, but wonderful, idea. Murata really does have a knack for not just creating a sense of scale, but making it incredibly fun and impactful.

Also I just love King's faith in Saitama.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Fuckin' :laffo: that you don't even pick the best poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBcJxiB6X8Q

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

that's the BGM for this stage, which is where the connection is being made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfylKBffM4U&t=52s

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Raws are up.
https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/3269754496829058927

Garou has an epiphany. Excited for the translation for this one.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

SpacePig posted:

Raws are up.
https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/3269754496829058927

Garou has an epiphany. Excited for the translation for this one.

Lol. the Epiphany appears to be “I haven’t been owned this badly since those other times!”

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Translaation: https://cubari.moe/read/imgur/ox4vvhr/1/1/

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009
Lmfao, great chapter.

Lucas Archer
Dec 1, 2007
Falling...
Fantastic stuff, already eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Is it just me, or does Saitama casually mentioning that Garou came at him "kinda fast" imply that this may be the first time in a long time that he notices a degree in difference between the strength of everything else he's fought before and his current opponent? Up until now, everything he's fought has been - compared to him - equally as weak. The strongest ant in the world can't stop from being crushed by a boot.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Garou the martial arts prodigy could not remember the plain man who stood before him. But his body instantly recalled the man with the first impact!

RareAcumen fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Mar 23, 2022

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009
*Entire city is blasted into gravel*

*Saitama*: "welp, gotta go find my stuff!"

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Bucswabe posted:

*Entire city is blasted into gravel*

*Saitama*: "welp, gotta go find my stuff!"

"If they're anything like my suit, they should be pretty much fine. Shame that Genos isn't as tough as my outfit."

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol that panel of him saying "i kinda feel like id rather just obliterate the whole planet" may be the most dire threat the earth has ever faced

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Saitama is simple and says what comes to his mind. Him saying that is absolutely the greatest threat the earth has ever been in

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Wasn't that line the thread title for the other webcomic thread for a while?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Gologle posted:

Wasn't that line the thread title for the other webcomic thread for a while?

different translation but yeah it was

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
I mean the dude was just made basically homeless and penniless. Being a bit peeved about that is pretty understandable.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I didn't even realize how much was riding on this particular conversation, good thing this manga is consistently excellent and they loving nailed it

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

copy posted:

lol that panel of him saying "i kinda feel like id rather just obliterate the whole planet" may be the most dire threat the earth has ever faced

The reaction to that was spectacular :lol:

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Shugojin posted:

different translation but yeah it was

I believe it was "I may destroy the Earth if this day gets any worse." Which gets fantranslated to....well, what it is.

e: It's still there, so "I may destroy the earth if this day gets any shittier.".

Mulva fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Mar 24, 2022

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

Lt. Lizard posted:

I mean the dude was just made basically homeless and penniless. Being a bit peeved about that is pretty understandable.

We know Genos was paying his rent in cash, and Saitama strikes me as the type who would keep cash under his mattress. So yeah, he may have lost everything, including his saved games on any systems he was "borrowing" from King

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I thought Saitama didn't actually accept the rent money from Genos.

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
I don't think saitama has been paying rent since his region of the city became uninhabited although idk how he has electricity and water

I guess saitama could just ride a bike for 1 second every morning to power a generator for the rest of the day

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

The manga is always better when Saitama is present. Great chapter.

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009
I remember a scene (not sure what chapter but I think its just before the raid on the Monster Association) where Genos tells Fubuki that he has a right to be at Saitama's house because he pays rent on time, and then Fubuki says he's being swindled because Saitama is just a squatter in the Ghost town apartment

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Bucswabe posted:

I remember a scene (not sure what chapter but I think its just before the raid on the Monster Association) where Genos tells Fubuki that he has a right to be at Saitama's house because he pays rent on time, and then Fubuki says he's being swindled because Saitama is just a squatter in the Ghost town apartment

He's paying rent to inhabit the same squatters nest Saitama lives in. I bet he thinks he's getting a cherry deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

Mr. Lobe posted:

He's paying rent to inhabit the same squatters nest Saitama lives in. I bet he thinks he's getting a cherry deal.

Oh I have no doubt that Genos is happy to pay. He's an elite S class VIP with basically no other expenses.

Which does make me wonder, how much do you think a high-ranking B Classer makes? Fubuki seems to have a pretty lavish lifestyle